Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest reel. The purple and pink tutu skirts she got for Darcy’s 13th birthday are the sort of thing a 4 year old would ask for. Surely she isn’t going to actually wear those? they are so massively age inappropriate

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's wild that she essentially made her raging shopping addiction into a brand. It seems she's only ever happy if she buys unnecessary things AND gets to show them off. It's so incredibly off-putting

Reactions: 13
So bleeping tone deaf. Posts a story about where kids can eat for free in a cost of living crisis, then immediately after posts a video of her throwing crap for D’s birthday into her trolley without a care in the world. She’s so performative.

Reactions: 33
I'm more shocked that they seem to be actually planning their wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The wedding will just be another occasion for the gram. Or mainly tiktok.
They’re actually in the US next month just to let all you plebs know! Why the hell did she go if they’re going again shortly??!
ANOTHER Stanley cup really… but just to let you know you CAN eat free at Tesco!

Reactions: 10
also, I wonder if she declared and paid tax on all the goods she brought back to the uk from the us... She definitely brought back more than the £390 threshold in beads alone.

I’m a step parent and the thought of all of us, me and my husband and his ex wife and her partner, not all being at their parties and events is ridiculous. If you are all thinking of the kids before yourselves you put your differences aside and do what’s right.
i fully understand that there going to be situations where a kid is part of a family where circumstances mean their parents aren't able to spend any occasions together, but with Louise and Matt, it never seemed that there were any issues with DV etc, and when she used to talk about him, in the context of a divorced couple ir relationship seemed fairly amicable. even if there are/were issues between Louise and Devon or whatever, it seems a shame that they are unable to out whatever issues they have to the side just for a few hours for the sake of Darcy when it's her 13th birthday party and Louise has made it into such a huge event - which is exactly why I think she has made SUCH a point of sharing it on IG and emphasising that all HER family members were invited and that good egg Liam made the "proud father" speech, because it very much highlighted that Darcy's dad WASN'T there.

ofc there will be situations where it isn't safe or there are specific reasons why a party with both parents and step parents etc can't all be involved, but unless there has been a huge custody battle and huge fights behind the scenes - which, if that was a situation Liam was hinting at in his speech when he mentioned the "difficult situations" Darcy has been dealing with was yet another sprinkle of spite and bitterness given thta she knew Matt would hear it - I didn't get the impression that it was anything more than the usual divorced parents who don't always get on kinda situation, in which case, put the child first. 🤷🏻‍♂️

tbh, knowing how petty Louise can be, it wouldn't surprise me if she DID invite Matt, but only Matt, making it very clear that Devon was not invited. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Maybe Matt and Devon has children and he sidelined Darcy? It’s a horrible thought but it does happen.

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong but I feel like fairly recently (like this year) has made a comment about some something with Pearl because Darcy is with her other family so I think she still sees her father?

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong but I feel like fairly recently (like this year) has made a comment about some something with Pearl because Darcy is with her other family so I think she still sees her father?
Could be wrong but I'm sure I remember her saying something about Darcy being with Matt when she went away on her 'guilt free' jaunt

Reactions: 1
Could be wrong but I'm sure I remember her saying something about Darcy being with Matt when she went away on her 'guilt free' jaunt
yeah, there have definitely been mentions of Darcy being with her "other family" at various points, like over Christmas etc, and when she went to Disney last year for an ad or some PR thing and took Pearl, whole Darcy couldn't go as she was on holiday somewhere else with her dad at the time. Louise often uses it as a way to justify going on "girls trips", just her and D, as she has individual time with Pearl when Darcy is with her dad, despite the way she never does anything just her and Pearl - apart from trips to the soft play because her friend owns it so she gets in free - because she always says she doesn't want D to feel she is missing out, despite the age difference between the girls meaning there are loads of things she could do with Pearl that Darcy wouldn't want to be involved in. if anything, Pearl seems to spend time going to activities etc with Liam, not Louise - whether Darcy is there or not. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wonder what she means the girls have broken from their school? Maybe it was just worded strangely but did she pull them from the private school

It is just the Easter holidays she means, but I do find that’s such a strange phrase

It is just the Easter holidays she means, but I do find that’s such a strange phrase
"the kids have broken up for Easter" - yeah, it just means the kids are now on their Easter holiday from school, but when you think about it, it is an odd phrase. 🤷🏻‍♂️