Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you just exploit them and share intimate details of their life online. Yeah, protecting 🙄
Screenshot_20231120_214444_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Crying at this reference.
Unfortunately I don’t think Darcy will grow up to cringe at photos like this, I bet she’s going to think the sun shines out of her backside for the rest of her life and be a precocious madam because that is what Louise has created 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She’s going to end up being like Louise’s best friend Carrie Hope Fletcher, being told she’s wonderful and amazing all her life and growing up to be an entitled, spoilt brat

Reactions: 24
No you just exploit them and share intimate details of their life online. Yeah, protecting 🙄
View attachment 2583409
Protecting them? She is not just offering them up online but in front of press/ event photographers. I'm sure it's amazing to get to take them to events like that but they don't need to be anywhere near the cameras, neither does she for that matter.

Her matchy outfit is awful. Poor Darcy not only wearing the same outfit as her 6 year old sister but her Mum wearing a coording outfit too. I hope she develops the confidence to stop people pleasing her Mum but I can't see it. The guilt trip would be real.

Reactions: 13
Oh God the twee three of them matching at the premiere is so pathetic. I really had hoped she’d have a baby boy it would really knock her off her smug dance mum pedestal!

Reactions: 3
I just think she needs to stop trying so hard to be perfect. Childhood trauma is enormous and I 100% get her trying to give her girls better than she had but she had wealth, private education, things. I'm not belittling her abuse but a lot of childhood abuse survivors went through starvation, being literally alone etc. etc. she at least had people around her who did love her. What those girls need is love, stability and a normal childhood.

Reactions: 11
Sweet Jesus her personal life stories are just not funny. I don’t actually know why I follow her at this point.

Reactions: 1
As well as sharing that that particular mum hadn’t had the best childhood! I mean does she want her private business blasted to Louise’s followers/other school mums?
Late to the party on this (no pun intended), but the lack of self-awareness that Louise thought this was ok to share.

I actually had a snoop on the Mum's insta page and it was telling while she re-posted other pics and vids Louise had uploaded to stories, she didn't re-post that and understandably so.

• Sad
Sweet Jesus her personal life stories are just not funny. I don’t actually know why I follow her at this point.
Same.
Her going on about how EXHAUSTED she is taking the girls to dance whilst she eats in the cafe makes me roll my eyes to the extreme. And also when she is ‘working’ she clearly has childcare so why does she need 6 extra hours in a day?! She’s very orange too, she’s clearly fake tanned for something - god help us

View attachment 2583409
i think a big part of the problem is that she is so focused on protecting them certain forms of abuse - physical, sexual etc - that she overlooks the fact that exploiting their privacy and plastering every private detail of their lives all over the internet very much falls into the category of abuse and exploitation, and will have an impact on their emotional wellbeing and mental health - just because she expeineve physical abuse as a child doesn't mean that she isn't placing them at risk, with strangers knowing where they go to school, creeps commenting on photos of Darcy posing in a tutu, private stuff that other kids at school will use to bully the girls - and the impact of bullying on mental health etc!

I genuinely don't get how Louise still convinces herself that she is protecting the girls an keeping them safe when surely it's stuff she should have learnt about in her role as an NSPCC ambassador, yet she seems not to apply that to her own children and places them at risk in a way she would warn other parents not to! just because she doesn't allow the girls to sleep over at any of their friends' houses ever doesn't mean that are safe by default, and it's not even that she isn't protecting them - SHE is the one putting their safety at risk!

Reactions: 32
Jesus I am sick to death of the pathetic ‘be gentle with me’ ‘struggling today’ narrative she is pushing. What exactly is the problem Louise?! In a lovely big house with her family, pratting around at dance recitals and premieres, going on cruises and Disney trips. She’s a pampered, wealthy woman who needs to shut her mouth in the current climate.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Christ, not to be all self pitying but I’m sat here in my one bed apartment, I had a miscarriage yesterday, I ACTUALLY have diagnosed ADHD — does she want to swap? I would happily take her cushioned rich person life right now. She needs to shut the duck up, the out of touch, self absorbed idiot, check your bleeping privilege

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Christ, not to be all self pitying but I’m sat here in my one bed apartment, I had a miscarriage yesterday, I ACTUALLY have diagnosed ADHD — does she want to swap? I would happily take her cushioned rich person life right now. She needs to shut the duck up, the out of touch, self absorbed idiot, check your bleeping privilege
so sorry to hear what you’re going through, i hope you have good support around you ❤ louise is just a bleeping moron

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t work out whether she thinks that her past gives her a free pass to ignore her privilege or she genuinely doesn’t see herself as privileged because she doesn’t have a mum. Money doesn’t prevent mental illness or trauma, but it makes it easier to manage. Louise can adapt her lifestyle around the little bit of work she has. The majority of us can’t just not go into work.
Louise has tunnel vision and doesn’t recognise that posting her daughters all over the internet is compromising their safety and they can’t consent to that. I wouldn’t define it as abuse, but she’s not breaking the cycle as much as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 23
I follow mom uncharted on insta and she has so many brilliant videos talking about child exploitation at the hands of influencer parents etc and this one has a statement from Joshua Evans (Colleen Ballinger's ex-husband) and the line at the end really hits home and echoes a lot of sentiments on here. These kids really won't have any fond childhood memories because it's all just staged and manipulated for the views and ads. Really sad honestly

Attachments

Reactions: 17
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I had one in August so know how awful it is. Sending love 💐 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20231122_222005_Instagram.jpg

I didn't realise Darcy had a photo taken on her own too. Really disgusting. I get angry at NSPCC for keeping her as an ambassador.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.