Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be so brazen about 10k like it's just spare change! She clearly lacks any self awareness to consider how her followers might hear that! I've seen people comment on here that they haven't been able to take their kids away for years and at the moment are focusing on just trying to put food on the table! She's completely oblivious, living in her own bubble and has never had to experience hardship.
10k was literally the value of the loan I had to take to get a new car. It's literally a car for me, and she spaffs it away on a week at Disney. And that was a massive financial burden for me to take on for the next 4 years.

Totally different world.

And that's not even thinking about those who are struggling to feed their family as you say. She's totally out of touch and the world she lives in is the world of the 1%.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just when I think she can’t get anymore ridiculous, she posts about how proud she is - for going through a Starbucks drive through.
She’s sooooo unconfident!! Her goals are only to be on tv and strictly and she posts constantly on the internet… but she overcame her fears and ordered a coffee!! It was so hard for her bless!!

ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just when I think she can’t get anymore ridiculous, she posts about how proud she is - for going through a Starbucks drive through.
She’s sooooo unconfident!! Her goals are only to be on tv and strictly and she posts constantly on the internet… but she overcame her fears and ordered a coffee!! It was so hard for her bless!!

ffs
How the duck does she think she could do Strictly if it's taken her all this effort to overcome her fears to go through a bloody Starbucks drive-thru

Reactions: 14
She's spoken on stage in front of hundreds, been on TV, speaks to a camera about herself for a living and yet she expects us to believe she was too anxious to... order from a drive-thru.

Reactions: 21
Exactly! She has bloody danced around in her knickers in front of the camera! But can't go to Starbucks! I love strictly! I really hope they don't get her on there next year! I don't think she could hack it anyway! She moans she has no time as it is! Also I can't see her spending 10 hours a day in the training room every day, just don't think she has the stamina for it!

Reactions: 12

ffs
I saw that story and my first thought was "tattle's going to have a field day with this" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the duck does she think she could do Strictly if it's taken her all this effort to overcome her fears to go through a bloody Starbucks drive-thru
I’m sure she posted something a while back of doing something similar so but strange , may have been ordering online rather than drive through though
---
Exactly! She has bloody danced around in her knickers in front of the camera! But can't go to Starbucks! I love strictly! I really hope they don't get her on there next year! I don't think she could hack it anyway! She moans she has no time as it is! Also I can't see her spending 10 hours a day in the training room every day, just don't think she has the stamina for it!
She will never appear on strictly , if they ever go down the online creator route again it will be for someone younger to attract a younger audience . Same as her ambition to be a presenter on Loose Women , I guess she may get called back again as a guest but not for a while. If she wants main stream media attention her best bet now would be to apply for game shows (would love it if she got blankety blank ) or to push Darcey onto BGT or the Voice Kids , Masterchef or something similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I would love to see her go on Strictly just because she wouldn’t be able to hack it. Am I right in thinking they have to do some sort of dance boot camp before the show even starts airing? She wouldn’t get past that. She IS a lazy fucker, not shaming, me too, but there’s no way she could handle it. Strictly doesn’t allow for soft office time.

I’m sure she posted something a while back of doing something similar so but strange , may have been ordering online rather than drive through though
---
She was asking people for advice on what to order / how to order at Starbucks. Claiming that the place scared her and she didn’t know what the menu was (it’s online) and how would she know what she would like etc

Reactions: 9
She keeps saying she wants to do 'traditional TV' like she thinks she's such a celebrity! When the majority of the population have never even heard of her. Also, this may sound rude, but if she did strictly, there's no way she'd be able to do the lifts! It would be unfair to expect anyone to lift her, and that is part of the show and the dances!

She keeps saying she wants to do 'traditional TV' like she thinks she's such a celebrity! When the majority of the population have never even heard of her. Also, this may sound rude, but if she did strictly, there's no way she'd be able to do the lifts! It would be unfair to expect anyone to lift her, and that is part of the show and the dances!
To be fair Alison Hammond did the show years ago and she is a big lady, there is enough dancing to be able to do it without the lifts, but Louise would be too upright to throw herself into it enough to enjoy it like Alison Hammond did.

Reactions: 16
To be fair Alison Hammond did the show years ago and she is a big lady, there is enough dancing to be able to do it without the lifts, but Louise would be too upright to throw herself into it enough to enjoy it like Alison Hammond did.
Yeah I don’t see the lifts being a problem. More the fact that Louise these days can’t even walk around without being super out of breath. Can’t see how she thinks she could manage weeks of dancing.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t seem to mention strictly at all these days and this years season is currently on and her sort of friend Angela scanlon on it (they def appeared on something together a number of years back, can’t remember what it was).

Reactions: 7
Ffs, I find it hard ordering at a drive through because I have a stammer. But you know what, I just get on with it because I’m a bleeping adult!🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ffs, I find it hard ordering at a drive through because I have a stammer. But you know what, I just get on with it because I’m a bleeping adult!🤦🏼‍♀️
Also loads of people have a preference for drive through or not - that's why they have both options. I don't like drive through because I want to spend ages looking at the menu 😂 but I don't feel the need to beg people to congratulate me if I do use it

Reactions: 8
She will never appear on strictly , if they ever go down the online creator route again it will be for someone younger to attract a younger audience . Same as her ambition to be a presenter on Loose Women , I guess she may get called back again as a guest but not for a while. If she wants main stream media attention her best bet now would be to apply for game shows (would love it if she got blankety blank ) or to push Darcey onto BGT or the Voice Kids , Masterchef or something similar.
This. The people who watch Louise already watch Strictly, there is no gain for the Beeb from having her on.

Reactions: 2
Louise probably wants to end up on Loose Women as a panellist so she can sit down and judge people while trying to masquerade as a down to earth woman of the people

Reactions: 21
IMG_4125.jpeg

The awful mall style Christmas decorations aren’t just contained to the inside of her house it seems.
I’m not sure if that is an enormous travel mug or if Darcy is tiny but man do they look odd side by side.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.