Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which ones does she pay for? I presume the outdoor ones are not B&M , there were some indoors where she advertised B&m couple of days back , presumably they just give her all of those , yesterday there was some secret filming of others indoors

Reactions: 4
Which ones does she pay for? I presume the outdoor ones are not B&M , there were some indoors where she advertised B&m couple of days back , presumably they just give her all of those , yesterday there was some secret filming of others indoors
The ones in her b&m reel were all for show because she was being sponsored. And I even think the tree in the background wasn’t even actually b&m decorations. Her whole downstairs of the house is decorated professionally then I think in the past she’s had a tree on her upstairs landing which she lets the girls decorate (where it’s out of the way and hardly seen by anyone 🙄)

Reactions: 10
Of course she needs it professionally decorated as no one can do this AWFUL job by themselves lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2576383

The awful mall style Christmas decorations aren’t just contained to the inside of her house it seems.
I’m not sure if that is an enormous travel mug or if Darcy is tiny but man do they look odd side by side.
I just can’t get past that Darcy is holding the pudsey ears? Like they’re supposed to be worn, it’s like she wanted to take a photo of her (with the tacky Christmas decs) remembered it was CIN and chucked the ears at her

Reactions: 16
The leg pose screams obnoxious stage kid (sorry but it is TRUE) BUT at least she's wearing normal 12yo clothes!

Reactions: 34
Had no idea this women had a thread on here! I was on the same cruise as her in August and she annoyed me then! Haha I had seen a few if her youtube videos on the cruise before I went but never realised she had a big following.

I thought her eldest daughter was younger than 12, she was in kids club with my son and I believe she won several competitions then had onboard...well so my son says (dance, karaoke comps etc - just light hearted kids fun)

Time to go and read more about her. 21 threads...wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Had no idea this women had a thread on here! I was on the same cruise as her in August and she annoyed me then! Haha I had seen a few if her youtube videos on the cruise before I went but never realised she had a big following.

I thought her eldest daughter was younger than 12, she was in kids club with my son and I believe she won several competitions then had onboard...well so my son says (dance, karaoke comps etc - just light hearted kids fun)

Oooo… How come she annoyed you on the cruise?

Reactions: 3
Oooo… How come she annoyed you on the cruise?
We were having a nice quiet drink listening to the entertainment and they come along, sat on the table next to us, they were a group of them so not sure if friends/family were on the ship too but big group if them loud chatting, laughing etc. Basically disturbing my peace haha! It might just be a me problem, I hate other people 🤣🤣🤣. Also some of her dresses are certainly not my taste so a few raised eyebrows were given...again, a me issue.

You know how it is on holiday, once someone annoys you, you see them all the time 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I'd hate to go on holiday and she was there. Or any influencer. She was with another influencer who was actually paid to go on the cruise as Louise was the year before (and probably got a number of freebies on this one).

Reactions: 6
Oh god not more matching twee AGAIN and that bloody leg!!
I’m sorry but Darcy especially looks absolutely ridiculous. The child is almost a teenager.

Reactions: 23
Oh god the bloody leg!! Why! Matching hideous clothes and why the hell is a 12 year old girl wearing matching patent shiny shoes as her 6 year old sister?! (I know patent is back in fashion but not like this!)

Reactions: 6
It’s giving Olsen twins!
I noticed she posted another news story thing yesterday. Loose Women don’t want you Louise!

Reactions: 5
It’s giving Olsen twins!
I noticed she posted another news story thing yesterday. Loose Women don’t want you Louise!
And once again the most bland opinion of all time. Yes it's truly revolutionary that you would pick your human kids over your pets in a house fire and that it's fine that people treat pets like kids without believing they are actual children. No one in the history of the world has ever had such profound thoughts :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.