Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day we’re told she had a ‘personal surprise’ - today she’s got a doctor’s appointment. Interesting coincidence 👶🏼

Reactions: 3
The other day we’re told she had a ‘personal surprise’ - today she’s got a doctor’s appointment. Interesting coincidence 👶🏼
She said in her vlog how rude it is to ask someone if they’re pregnant. She said even friends had asked her but she replied ‘no I’m just fat’!

Reactions: 2
What a shame lucky loaded Louise can't think about donating her latest freebie tickets from HP tours London to maybe a charity to auction, proceeds to a women's or kids charity or just donate to a local kids charity to give to family in REAL need of a treat, instead of this wealthy vloggsr. Louise We know you read on here... Start giving back... Since you are a boss author and into books read the book called Pay It Forward... It was made into a Hollywood film but I read the book first, from a library. Use your fortunes and opportunities to do good, promote charities in YOUR local area. Have you donated any of your wilde books to women's charities or homeless shelters?? I often see homeless people reading actual books... An escape from their own reality. Stop going for fame first, be a role model for the your followers by highlighting and supporting social/ global issues through ACTIONS

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG she’s been gifted ANOTHER buggy from silvercross this time. I can’t even.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You beat me too it!!! My exact same thoughts!!? Bloody give it to a charity you greedy woman!!!!!

Reactions: 6
This buggy thing is getting ridiculous now she’s got one toddler why does she need so many bloody prams! At least donate the older ones if you need new freebies so often or better yet team up with the brands and donate to a women and baby charity or do a giveaway!

Reactions: 9
The silver Cross pop isn't new I don't think, she reviewed it a while ago.

I do find it frustrating that she hasn't used the Icandy since she was gifted it.

She clearly wrote in the Instagram photo coment its new. She'll need a bloody garage to house them all soon. Ridiculous... Greedy... So NOT going down the green route and not having unnecessary far far more than you need stuff. Start giving something back to a charity in your area... Half a million a year pay... Donate to a needy mum and buy your bloody own. Set a bleeping example as a So called twatting influencer . 😠 she s really starting to annoy me nearly as much as grebecca meldrum

Here you go Louise ... We know you read here. I googled mum charities in Northampton...
https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?regid=1168449&subid=0. Baby basics Northampton charity for new vulnerable mums that give them basics ... These days a buggy is a basic and she s had baby buggies gifted not just the one today. Why doesn't she do anything for charities instead of bloody Facebook paids etc. Pay it back lazy Louise please. Sorry ramble over but so bloody cross😠

Last edited:
Even if she said she’s been gifted a buggy and wants to use and review it for a month, then donate to charity then it would be somewhat OK

Gifted isn’t compulsory to be shown on social media. She could very easily thank the company in question for being gifted it but give it to a charity. There are families struggling to make ends meet. She only has 1 toddler, why does she need so many different pram?! If she had 2 under a certain age then I could understand.

She clearly wrote in the Instagram photo coment its new. She'll need a bloody garage to house them all soon. Ridiculous... Greedy... So NOT going down the green route and not having unnecessary far far more than you need stuff. Start giving something back to a charity in your area... Half a million a year pay... Donate to a needy mum and buy your bloody own. Set a bleeping example as a So called twatting influencer . 😠 she s really starting to annoy me nearly as much as grebecca meldrum

Here you go Louise ... We know you read here. I googled mum charities in Northampton...
https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?regid=1168449&subid=0. Baby basics Northampton charity for new vulnerable mums that give them basics ... These days a buggy is a basic and she s had baby buggies gifted not just the one today. Why doesn't she do anything for charities instead of bloody Facebook paids etc. Pay it back lazy Louise please. Sorry ramble over but so bloody cross😠
She claims that she gives gifted things away "if she can" such a load of crap I highly doubt any charity (shop) would turn down a brand new buggy - or brand new anything. Obviously not trying hard enough! I don't care if she gets gifted a £10000 buggy but being gifted and keeping several pricey ones is excessive and unnecessary.

actually the term I should have used is from a book I read years ago that was made into film. " pay it forward"... Doing something good to others because someone has done something for you. Louise... Boss author it's a great book ...read it!!! Pay It Forward by Catherine Ryan Howard... A kid designed a plan as part of a school project... His mother is a struggling single parent so he thinks of a plan of doing a kind act for someone else when someone else helps you. read it Louise. Pay something forward for the luck and wealth you have ! And because of all the prams, luxury make up and beauty products you get shed loads of.

Reactions: 5
Makes it worse because she knows of that charity anyway - she shared their post a few days ago. On Facebook. Funnily enough I was another one who had big deja vu seeing that buggy, I swear she had one and vlogged it a little while ago and perhaps this is a new version?

Reactions: 4
Double post but I don’t understand the HP tour love either — going once or twice yeah because it looks cool and Louise and her daughter are big Potterheads, but I don’t understand the fun in going over and over again as surely then some of the magic is lost? Regardless of whether the tour tickets were gifted and Louise feels she ‘needs’ to use them... I’m sure there’s someone out there who would love a chance to go to the tour and can’t so why not pass those on?

Reactions: 10
Totally agree and she obviously hasn't read the books. It's just fashionable, easy content to vlog, easy day out with minimal exercise or exertion! How lovely would it be to invite a needy family there on the day give them the tickets then buy her own. Even vlog it if she must. Or just donate to a family support charity or group who will know if a family for whom this would be a dream day out, a family with a child with debilitating or life limiting illness say.

Reactions: 4
Double post but I don’t understand the HP tour love either — going once or twice yeah because it looks cool and Louise and her daughter are big Potterheads, but I don’t understand the fun in going over and over again as surely then some of the magic is lost? Regardless of whether the tour tickets were gifted and Louise feels she ‘needs’ to use them... I’m sure there’s someone out there who would love a chance to go to the tour and can’t so why not pass those on?
It's one of those things going ever now and then is great. Especially if they've added something new, like I want to go again because I've not been since they added the forbidden forest and gringotts. But going endlessly absolutely would ruin the magic. Other than going at Christmas to see it decorated for Christmas I have no other need to go again and again kind of thing unless there are new exhibits.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.