Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a night out after presenting an award, had a gifted hotel stay and then recorded a podcast with some women - Konnie Huq and some other people I didn’t recognise.

Antifuckingclimactic!

Reactions: 5
See some comments on Instagram rspca awards calling her out on using and partnerships with benefit products which test on animals. Very well explained and knowledgeable sounding posts. Wonder if she will respond. She must have a roomsworth of products gifted... How many brands are cruelty free???

Reactions: 12
See some comments on Instagram rspca awards calling her out on using and partnerships with benefit products which test on animals. Very well explained and knowledgeable sounding posts. Wonder if she will respond. She must have a roomsworth of products gifted... How many brands are cruelty free???
If she responds please post on here as I don't have insta and won't see it 😭 I was gonna say maybe she'll mention it in the vlog but she's prob filmed and edited by now

She said ages back she wanted to start using CF products, yet Benefit offer her a brand deal and suddenly morals don’t matter anymore...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't have Instagram but just watch hers by googling it. Get her Insta stories in storiesig... Can't see a reply on the comments showing on this rspca post which was 17 hrs ago... She 'll just ignore it. I 've noticed she virtually never responds to followers questions even nice ones asking where an item of clothing came from. A other fake lover of her followers yet they all fawn over her.

Reactions: 1
She said ages back she wanted to start using CF products, yet Benefit offer her a brand deal and suddenly morals don’t matter anymore...
She eats animals doesn't she? Why would she use "cruelty-free" products? I suppose it's better than nothing...

What exactly was the ‘surprising personal’ thing then! Annoying woman 😂

Reactions: 2
She eats animals doesn't she? Why would she use "cruelty-free" products? I suppose it's better than nothing...
Animals can be raised humanely to be eaten, but there is nothing humane about using animals to test beauty products. I doubt Louise is finding humanely raised meat, and for most people that is out of range either financially and/or because of availability.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree you can be a meat eater but not using cruelty free products when you supporting the rspca and can afford to on half a million a year.. But I bet she she loves all make up freebies to open too much to have a moral compassion on cruelty free only in her house. Wonder if awards thing was paid? She s not bad as grebecca meldrum but God the amount of make and products she has been gifted is obscene. Shame she can't box up and give some to a women's charity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do you need expensive silly brands products like unstoppables to rid your house of smells... It's summer... Open the windows and let in fresh air!!!!! They will be unable unrecyclable and end up in land fill louise... Stop encouraging your followers to buy more stuff. Why not be an example and start being green , promote the three R s... Reduce reuse recycle instead of buy this this this and this because they are amazing ( paid to say that is the bloody reality liar louise) rant over!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t like the way she’s done the unstoppables ad on her stories (the text one not her speaking) I don’t know if it’s because I’m savvy to influencers and ads but it looks so false, as if the company have given her a template and she’s cut and paste it. It doesn’t sound like her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the way she’s done the unstoppables ad on her stories (the text one not her speaking) I don’t know if it’s because I’m savvy to influencers and ads but it looks so false, as if the company have given her a template and she’s cut and paste it. It doesn’t sound like her.
I totally agree, it's all so staged and clearly all the info taken from the template. Is it worse than shilling poor old Auntie Judith though?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest, I think you've got a point. People get so angry about animal testing for makeup but still buy supermarket chicken breasts. I think it's about reducing your influence on animal torture

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am loving all the comments on Instagram. She’s not going to like them. I am trying myself to be more environmentally friendly and cutting out on plastic and flinging toxic chemicals around so it’s amazing to see so many people willing to comment on how awful these things are for our bodies and our homes. She will either ignore all the comments or reply to one of to apologising and asking what she can do to help change things then does bugger all to do it anyway.

Reactions: 11
I said that before any followers commented... Gets my goat. We are teaching in schools global issues like this... It's part of new primary curriculum to reach our children to be environmentally responsible citizens... What's this teaching Darcey, her followers etc. She has a platform she should be using in a much better way like tattl ers have said go green as a challeng for a month. Like asking companies to donate to women's charities, hospital, care homes with make up ,pampering products. She could still show vids by getting off her arse to go film them being used by people could really benefit from them . I know she does the odd food bank stuff and homeless bags but not very often bout once a year. She has been made a very wealthy woman not doing that much to most people in full time jobs, without a cleaner or nanny. Stop focussing on getting on strict ly, main stream tv and do something far more worthwhile. You can still get your bloody camera out and vlog it. Louise go read organised motherhood who says she spends no more than £1 a week on cleaning products and hates plastic in unrecyclable packaging and uses essential oils. But hey that doesn't pay loadsa money ! She is very money orientated despite whatever she would say to defend this comment. She does read on here like grebecca and others!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.