Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was to take my daughter to HP studios it would be utterly magical for her (and me!) but if we went every 2 months it would be a regular thing. Even with the new attractions they keep adding, it’s the same thing over and over and over again.

Reactions: 3
What s the betting its not long before she is showing or using another gift.... This time suitcase or set of suitcases. Call me cynical but that Facebook post is a sneaky tout for a gift or paid promo for a luggage company. It's not hard to Google vintage style luggage on Google shopping Louise and you have loads of time in your soft office with the nanny there 4 days a week plus cleaner, partner, one child only half the time. 😡

Reactions: 6
complaining again about being over whelmed. this a woman who even pays someone to do her christmas decorations (still not over that lol). Cannot relate at all

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She seemed to be overwhelmed because her Nanny had gone on Annual Leave for two weeks! A while ago I'm sure she only had the Nanny twice a week but in last weeks vlog she mentioned she has the Nanny 4 days a week.

Reactions: 8
God I d forgotten about the professionals in to do crimbo for her!!! God that's one of the best parts with or without kids!! She is zooming towards totally bloody unrelatable at formula one speed😡 she has one and a half kids ,an extremely hands on partner when he s not working at a normal job that doesn't involve sitting in his arse in bed!!
I haven't even watched her vlog just annoyed from the snippets peeps have said just now. I m in my soft office but doing school resources with work lap too , on kindle to tattle, and will be in class at 7.30. How can her sheep who work at any out of the house job and be a parent not get annoyed at her bleatings??!!

imagine if the cleaner and hair dresser were also on annual leave. god forbid she wash her own hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely even if you have dry hair the roots would be so greasy and vile let alone sweat after a week.. Or does she sneakily go more than once a week? I thought it was only rich old ladies who did that for their weekly shampoo and set!!! Louise think of all the freebie shampoo and conditioners you could get or a paid advert!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh she was putting her fingers in the make up in Primark and then announced that yes she’s buy it. Well I bleeping hope so after you jabbed your fingers all in it. Riled me up seeing that! Bless poor Louise with her ‘workload’, but I do think she has made wise money decisions and because I’m nosey I’d love to see how many houses she has in her property company! She’s totally right that the YouTube bubble can burst and she rightly so has invested sensibly.

Reactions: 7
I'd love to know too! Bet it was her dads advice to invest.
Also only known old ladies to have their weekly shampoo and set. I have dry hair, but if i don't wash it for say four days it gets frizzy and gross rather than greasy. Couldn't stand it. So much quicker and easier to just wash it yourself. Imagine if her nail lady was also off, shock horror!!

• Haha
Sorry but 10 seconds in to her new vlog... Is it just me but the eyebrows so fake and look ridiculous... I know it's the trend now but look ludicrous!!! Almost like tattoed on though obviously one of her drawers full of gifted products.

Sorry but 10 seconds in to her new vlog... Is it just me but the eyebrows so fake and look ridiculous... I know it's the trend now but look ludicrous!!! Almost like tattoed on though obviously one of her drawers full of gifted products.
I agree. I don’t really think hers are “on trend” though. They’re just drawn on in an upside down comma shape. No defined arch, just solid semi circles. I think she’d benefit (pun intended) from a more natural brow look.

• Haha
This is the first vlog I've watching in about 6 months... who are Dan and Becky? Friends, family? I actually didn't mind this weekly, I'm home with a tummy bug so watching anything to pass the time. This wasn't bad.

Reactions: 3
Being gifted yet another pram is actually disgusting.

Stop accepting them. You don’t need them.

Pay it forward. And this time, why not try giving a brand new shiny pram to someone that needs it rather than passing on your used seconds?

What the duck is wrong with the world?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Being gifted yet another pram is actually disgusting.

Stop accepting them. You don’t need them.

Pay it forward. And this time, why not try giving a brand new shiny pram to someone that needs it rather than passing on your used seconds?

What the duck is wrong with the world?
^This! Look, I am fine with Louise accepting gifted items. I am even fine with her doing product review videos on them. But afterwards, I would love to hear her tell us she has plenty of these buggies so she is going to donate this one to the local woman's shelter. Truth be told, she should be doing that with most of the things brands gift her and the children. They already have plenty. And when I say donate, I do not mean passing it off to another well-off, BFF. I am talking people who really need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And the oh I am so overwhelmed and busy... You have a nanny 4 days a week. You DON'T have to be in a hospital ,school of care facility or loads of other full time demanding jobs before most people have even had breakfast. She is so wealthy. Half a million pay from sprinkleofglitter ltd, without the rental income from her property portfolio. Stop with the patronising bloody inflatable bullshit of your hard bloody stressful life. Tattlers, when does the book best sellers books ranking come out? .. Cos be prepared for egotistical grid posts when it tanks in her not being at number one in the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the oh I am so overwhelmed and busy... You have a nanny 4 days a week. You DON'T have to be in a hospital ,school of care facility or loads of other full time demanding jobs before most people have even had breakfast. She is so wealthy. Half a million pay from sprinkleofglitter ltd, without the rental income from her property portfolio. Stop with the patronising bloody inflatable bullshit of your hard bloody stressful life. Tattlers, when does the book best sellers books ranking come out? .. Cos be prepared for egotistical grid posts when it tanks in her not being at number one in the list.
I felt like it was a ploy for sympathy should she choose to stop vlogging.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.