Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you need expensive silly brands products like unstoppables to rid your house of smells... It's summer... Open the windows and let in fresh air!!!!! They will be unable unrecyclable and end up in land fill louise... Stop encouraging your followers to buy more stuff. Why not be an example and start being green , promote the three R s... Reduce reuse recycle instead of buy this this this and this because they are amazing ( paid to say that is the bloody reality liar louise) rant over!!!
I bought a bottle we had a new kitchen and bathroom fitted and the house smelt yuk they ripped the walls out etc it was not a nice smell damp old plaster etc 🤮
I only used it three days it’s was so cloying like a perfume from last night when hungover haha. It left me slightly nauseous in fact ,
I gave it to a friend as I’d paid four pounds and thought I wouldn’t throw it but she said the same , it was pleasant for a couple of days but the smell became 🤮

Reactions: 2
Did she actually ask “do you even bake biscuits” in the weekly .. wow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The podcast she’s been recording I think!
In the vlog she’s happy crying over something before recording the pod cast but says she’ll tell us another time 🙄 it’s probably something rubbish. I see she’s still desperate to get on Strictly but hoping for next years now!

She mentions in the vlog about her past abuse again and how her father agreed to go to counselling with her but it still came across like she hates her Dad even though she says 'I love my Dad'. What puzzles me is she says age 8 she had broken ribs. How would she have been diagnosed with broken ribs if as she says it was all covered up and her Dad didn't notice anything?

Sounds like her Dad apologised for not realising she was been abused but that he gave her a good life. Private Education, nice holidays etc. She has realised they parent differently. I don't know the full story of what happened after her mother died when she was young but at no point did she say that she realises now that her Dad was also grieving for his wife as she was forher mother and maybe that's why he never realised the abuse? Tricky area which I'm sure others will disagree with but I just think she always has sly digs at her Dad.

Reactions: 9
She mentions in the vlog about her past abuse again and how her father agreed to go to counselling with her but it still came across like she hates her Dad even though she says 'I love my Dad'. What puzzles me is she says age 8 she had broken ribs. How would she have been diagnosed with broken ribs if as she says it was all covered up and her Dad didn't notice anything?

Sounds like her Dad apologised for not realising she was been abused but that he gave her a good life. Private Education, nice holidays etc. She has realised they parent differently. I don't know the full story of what happened after her mother died when she was young but at no point did she say that she realises now that her Dad was also grieving for his wife as she was forher mother and maybe that's why he never realised the abuse? Tricky area which I'm sure others will disagree with but I just think she always has sly digs at her Dad.
I don’t think she will ever truly forgive (maybe that’s the wrong phrase) her dad for what happened as a child, and yes, her dad should’ve been better, but grief does awful things to people. We don’t know much about the circumstances and how they lived, it was a horrible situation for her to be in.

What bit of that abuse talk I listened through, she still resents her father for what happened, but for a change did say about accepting the past and her fathers love, far more than she has at other times. So maybe she is slowly making progress.

Reactions: 5
How on earth does she think physically she would be able to do even one dance on strictly.!!!! Has she seen how fast most are!!?? She does no exercise at sll. I 've never seen her do anything other than slow buggy walks. The gym thing lasted at most a couple of weeks ages ago. She doesn't do any exercise at home, has a nanny 4 days wk, it was 2 and a cleaner!!! She d be an out of breath heap after half a dance!

I just skimmed this thread so forgive me if I’ve missed it but has she finally uploaded the video talking about the abuse she went through as a child yet? Or is she still just giving teasers?

Reactions: 1
How on earth does she think physically she would be able to do even one dance on strictly.!!!! Has she seen how fast most are!!?? She does no exercise at sll. I 've never seen her do anything other than slow buggy walks. The gym thing lasted at most a couple of weeks ages ago. She doesn't do any exercise at home, has a nanny 4 days wk, it was 2 and a cleaner!!! She d be an out of breath heap after half a dance!
They’ve had a few overweight contestants. She would probably get partnered with Anton as he gets all the duds!

I just skimmed this thread so forgive me if I’ve missed it but has she finally uploaded the video talking about the abuse she went through as a child yet? Or is she still just giving teasers?
She hasn’t released it. I wonder if that’s because she slags her dad off in it? Now they seem to have moved on through counselling together I doubt she will ever release it.

Reactions: 1
She’s never teased it. She said she filmed it, and then she didn’t upload it. That’s all. It’s a bit weird you’re feeling “teased” about it as if it’s something to get excited about. It’s hardly boyfriend does my makeup, is it.

Reactions: 7
The privilege of this woman 😒 i can't believe she hasnt realised how amazing her life has been growing up yes something bad happened with abuse which we dont really know much about but saying i went to private school and i had this and that then saying her childhood was horrible is she for real?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s never teased it. She said she filmed it, and then she didn’t upload it. That’s all. It’s a bit weird you’re feeling “teased” about it as if it’s something to get excited about. It’s hardly boyfriend does my makeup, is it.
It’s not that I’m ‘teased’ by it but in one vlog she was visibly upset because she said she had just filmed it and on several occasions she has mentioned snippets so wondered if she had uploaded it.
It’s a bit like when people mention things to get a response but then won’t go into any detail about it.

Last time she mentioned it she said she still hadn't edited much, as she was finding it tough to watch back. not surprising tho is i, not something you'd particularly want to relive.

The privilege of this woman 😒 i can't believe she hasnt realised how amazing her life has been growing up yes something bad happened with abuse which we dont really know much about but saying i went to private school and i had this and that then saying her childhood was horrible is she for real?
U can't be serious?! Her amazing life growing up?! Her mum passes away when she was really young, then she's abused by her step mum. Wouldn't call that amazing! Maybe she was bullied at school, I was and can tell u I didn't find that amazing! I definitely say that yes, she probably didn't want for anything materialistically, but that's not the be all and end all, and I imagine that she'd rather have had her mum than anything she had been given!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last time she mentioned it she said she still hadn't edited much, as she was finding it tough to watch back. not surprising tho is i, not something you'd particularly want to relive.

U can't be serious?! Her amazing life growing up?! Her mum passes away when she was really young, then she's abused by her step mum. Wouldn't call that amazing! Maybe she was bullied at school, I was and can tell u I didn't find that amazing! I definitely say that yes, she probably didn't want for anything materialistically, but that's not the be all and end all, and I imagine that she'd rather have had her mum than anything she had been given!
I understand exactly what your saying but i feel like shes blames her dad for everything thats happened in her childhood he didnt make her mum pass away he didnt know the step mum had done anything until it was too late he put her in a good school she had holidays a house was fed and clothed and he tried the best he could as a father. Im not saying she didnt have stuff to deal with but she basically said her childhood was horrible as if her dad made it horrible.

Reactions: 3
I understand exactly what your saying but i feel like shes blames her dad for everything thats happened in her childhood he didnt make her mum pass away he didnt know the step mum had done anything until it was too late he put her in a good school she had holidays a house was fed and clothed and he tried the best he could as a father. Im not saying she didnt have stuff to deal with but she basically said her childhood was horrible as if her dad made it horrible.
Yeah ok I see what u mean, but I can see how she'd probably still resent him for it now. I've a similar resentment to my mum for stuff she did when I was a kid, not even anything major, but since having kids it puts things into perspective. Maybe Louise, since having the girls, feels more pissed off about it all as in her "mum mind" she'd never let anything happen to the girls, how could he "let it" happen to her? 🤷‍♀️ I don't think she'd be thinking about it from his point of view, that he'd lost his wife, he'd have been grieving etc, as again, if something god forbid happened to liam/Matt, she'd put the girls grief before her own and make sure they're doing ok/living as normal a life as possible?

Reactions: 4
I think its great that she went to therapy with her dad to try and resolve the issues she has with him. I can understand why she still feels let down by him as he was her dad and it was his job to protect her. In his mind he did the best he could but he did miss the abuse that was happening. I dont think going to private school, having nice holidays means you had a great childhood. Feeling safe in your home is the most important thing.

I do however think that maybe she shouldn't share with the public details about her dad. He made a mistake which they are trying to work through but it shouldn't be so openly discussed so his co-workers (if he still works) friends etc can hear about it

Reactions: 15
I agree and it won't be that long until Darcey is able to read and watch Louise social media content. How will that effect her relationship with her Grandad? She will have a lot of conflicting feelings and emotions when she sees a all this as teen\pre teen... And she will go online to see her mum's out of natural curiosity having been a huge part of her content

Even more very politely put comments from followers for her unstoppable air fresheners advert,about their concerns about promoting environmentally and potentially health damaging air fresheners and she hasnt acknowledged or replied to any of them . Disgusting. Even one line to say thank you for your thoughtful and polite comments and bringing your concerns to my attention.. It's something I will consider and do some research into. But she s being paid so probably gagged by the company or would go down like a lead balloon if she made an comment that wasn't fully pro this product. Would love to see the terms and conditions of the endorsement contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it’s different depending on the brand but what I got from the vlog today was that Louise said iCandy got in touch and said would you like that pram you were looking at? She said yes please (instead of saying no thank you that’s kind but I have too many prams already...) and they sent her the one she was looking at at the baby show and another one just for the sake of it?!
If these brands can send out free prams to loads of you tubers why not stop that and make your product more affordable lot's of young mums would love a buggy like that but they just can't afford it ! all of these greedy mums could really help those in the greatest need at no cost to them by passing on these gifted items the company will still get the publicity but it would benefit someone rather than gather dust ! What a self centred, self obsessed bunch of lazy drama Queens they are crying over nothing making dramas out of normal everyday things I honestly can't watch them at all they just bore me and annoy me in equal measure can't believe I ever chose to watch them I feel embarrassed

I 've said this before but it gets my goat lazy louise, gimmee money and freebie gifts... Why couldn't she donate to a local women's refuge/ shelter, other women's charities maybe a women's cancer charity as a well being morale booster. God she gets so much... Bet we don't see the half of it .

Last edited:
Quite surprised by her ig story about 'tv stars' doing undisclosed ads and how people like her (pro instagrammers) were much better at disclosing it. Yes, Mrs Hinch is one gleaming beacon of ASA compliance Louise, you're right!

Reactions: 9
Quite surprised by her ig story about 'tv stars' doing undisclosed ads and how people like her (pro instagrammers) were much better at disclosing it. Yes, Mrs Hinch is one gleaming beacon of ASA compliance Louise, you're right!
Hypocritical ! Supported Mrs Meldrum a well known avoided of declaring ads, Channel mum too the hypocrisy is astounding why isn't she speaking about meldrums melodrama of deflecting her shadiness by crying and doxxing and setting her followers onto tattle ? Not to mention her suggesting she was suffering from mental health issues because of these awful trolls but not one shred of evidence or proof of threats or bullying, by remaining silent about wrongdoing, (misleading followers, lying and not dealing with racism) makes you as guilty you are not condemning this so therefore you must see no issue in this behaviour ? So many hypocrites who sell their integrity online for freebies and money and dare to point fingers it would almost be funny but for those followers who are being conned

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.