Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but 10 seconds in to her new vlog... Is it just me but the eyebrows so fake and look ridiculous... I know it's the trend now but look ludicrous!!! Almost like tattoed on though obviously one of her drawers full of gifted products.
Come on now, they are NOWHERE near as bad as Brummy’s :ROFLMAO: I feel like these women in their 40’s are trying to keep up with teenage trends. Teenagers can get away with very bold brows, they can’t :LOL:

Also I’m sorry but is she taking the piss?????
‘I’m feeling overwhelmed which I never like to talk about on here’
Wft?? We are WELL aware how life/parenting etc overwhelmes her because she’s constantly talking about it :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Come on now, they are NOWHERE near as bad as Brummy’s :ROFLMAO: I feel like these women in their 40’s are trying to keep up with teenage trends. Teenagers can get away with very bold brows, they can’t :LOL:

Also I’m sorry but is she taking the piss?????
‘I’m feeling overwhelmed which I never like to talk about on here’
Wft?? We are WELL aware how life/parenting etc overwhelmes her because she’s constantly talking about it :unsure:
That’s all she talks about. That or her badly written books

Reactions: 2
This is the first vlog I've watching in about 6 months... who are Dan and Becky? Friends, family? I actually didn't mind this weekly, I'm home with a tummy bug so watching anything to pass the time. This wasn't bad.
He is her cousin and his wife, they are going to be renting one of her investment properties

Reactions: 2
Being gifted yet another pram is actually disgusting.

Stop accepting them. You don’t need them.

Pay it forward. And this time, why not try giving a brand new shiny pram to someone that needs it rather than passing on your used seconds?

What the duck is wrong with the world?
She does pay them forward, there was a blog a while back where she gave one away to a pregnant friend.

Agreed she receives an obnoxious amount of gifted prams though and clearly doesn't need another one to add to her vast array

I'm all for a good witch about YouTubers but I really feel like Louise is a good egg, or at least tries her best to be. She discloses everything properly, she is grateful for the opportunity. She doesn't do hauls as often as she used to, and has worked hard to mature her channel and content. I also think she works hard to mostly take paid / sponsored content that fits her brand. She's been in this game for 10 years so is a bit wiser than some of the other Instagram mum's like Babs and Edgy.

(Edited to add I also like she is body positive)

That said - the nanny chat fucks me off, I do think she's become a bit detached from the real world of work, and I'm jealous as hell that she does her weekly shop in Waitrose.

Reactions: 12
Oh, and I think her books are terrible. That does grind my gears, that she's been given that platform because she has a following who will buy whatever rubbish she throws together. I think that it's a shame that more talented writers may never get a shot.

Reactions: 4
I'm all for a good witch about YouTubers but I really feel like Louise is a good egg, or at least tries her best to be. She discloses everything properly, she is grateful for the opportunity. She doesn't do hauls as often as she used to, and has worked hard to mature her channel and content. I also think she works hard to mostly take paid / sponsored content that fits her brand. She's been in this game for 10 years so is a bit wiser than some of the other Instagram mum's like Babs and Edgy.

(Edited to add I also like she is body positive)

That said - the nanny chat fucks me off, I do think she's become a bit detached from the real world of work, and I'm jealous as hell that she does her weekly shop in Waitrose.
She definitely doesn’t disclose everything properly. Immediately thinking of her failing to make clear about affiliate links in her description, she vaguely says some links may be affiliate links, doesn’t say which ones are though. That isn’t disclosing properly.

She also spent months schmoozing about Facebook, going to Facebook events, shifting content to Facebook, and then it turns out she does an ad for Facebook, as if she didn’t know that a deal with Facebook was always coming. That rubbed me the wrong way. That was a shift from YouTube to Facebook just because she knew there was a cheque coming her way, not because it suited her audience.

Reactions: 8
She definitely doesn’t disclose everything properly. Immediately thinking of her failing to make clear about affiliate links in her description, she vaguely says some links may be affiliate links, doesn’t say which ones are though. That isn’t disclosing properly.

She also spent months schmoozing about Facebook, going to Facebook events, shifting content to Facebook, and then it turns out she does an ad for Facebook, as if she didn’t know that a deal with Facebook was always coming. That rubbed me the wrong way. That was a shift from YouTube to Facebook just because she knew there was a cheque coming her way, not because it suited her audience.
I think she does it better than most to be fair but take your point she isn't perfect. She doesn't get it wrong enough for me to feel like she needs reporting.

I wasn't comfortable with the Q&A video on Facebook but the other stuff I think comes with the territory. Social media is her business, her management company get her some well paid gigs. Most of her audience use Facebook.

I think these things are small things when she is compared to some of the utter trash in this industry. Just my opinion, and I'm no way a sheep or blinded by her. My eyelids have been well and truly ripped off, my eyes are now open thanks to tattle

Reactions: 1
She does pay them forward, there was a blog a while back where she gave one away to a pregnant friend.

Agreed she receives an obnoxious amount of gifted prams though and clearly doesn't need another one to add to her vast array
She didn't pass one on to her pregnant friend, she was pregnant with twins so Louise asked if silver cross(?) Could gift her one too! So silver cross gave out 2 Iran's, one for Louise that didn't need one (and can well afford to buy her own!) And a double for her mate! Meanwhile I've a 10 week old baby re-using his big sisters 4 yr old pram, as I only have one and can't afford a new one for every child, Never mind one for everyday of the week!

Reactions: 10
Yes totally agree.. Even if she given it to a friend, that is NOT giving it to someone in need of a charity that would know if someone... It would be passing on the perks of her very well paying job to a mate. That's not the ethos of paying it forward. I really urge peeps who love reading to read the book... I read it years ago and it's one I still remember . I didn't know fairy was animal tested... But hey it pays towards my half a million pay... So ethics ... Let's just ignore!!

She didn't pass one on to her pregnant friend, she was pregnant with twins so Louise asked if silver cross(?) Could gift her one too! So silver cross gave out 2 Iran's, one for Louise that didn't need one (and can well afford to buy her own!) And a double for her mate! Meanwhile I've a 10 week old baby re-using his big sisters 4 yr old pram, as I only have one and can't afford a new one for every child, Never mind one for everyday of the week!
No there was another one further back I'm thinking of, she must have talked about it in an old style weekly rather than a standalone video.

Plus why hasn't she used one of primark or Poundland hauls to buy stuff for a food bank or a charity for needy mums. She could make a newbie baby boy and girl shop for a single mum in need and show how followers could do the same. Food banks come to my school to do assemblies and always say they desperate for non food items like household stuff and shampoo deodorant baby products , teenage products, sanitary products I 've also been told about. Louise get off your very privileged arse and set an example to this social media world that has given you this luxurious life!

Plus why hasn't she used one of primark or Poundland hauls to buy stuff for a food bank or a charity for needy mums. She could make a newbie baby boy and girl shop for a single mum in need and show how followers could do the same. Food banks come to my school to do assemblies and always say they desperate for non food items like household stuff and shampoo deodorant baby products , teenage products, sanitary products I 've also been told about. Louise get off your very privileged arse and set an example to this social media world that has given you this luxurious life!
She bought a few packs of sanitary towels and donated them to a women's shelter (?) at the beginning of the year. Surely that donation should be enough till christmas:rolleyes:

• Haha
I'm happy to slag vloggers, bloggers and YouTubers all day long - but I'm bowing out of this conversation because I actually think Louise is mostly a good egg.

She gets soft play free because she is friends with the owner, nothing to do with her online life.

Every year she does a homeless collection around Christmas with Darcy. Buys tonnes of stuff, packs it up and they give it to a shelter. She doesn't film it, but did add some clips of the Amazon deliveries and talked about with Darcy in a vlog.

• Haha
Louise is by far the most annoying vlogger for me. Her laziness gets my goat and the constant moaning and self pity. So out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 6
She even gets her soft play for free, wow, just wow 😐
The hub is really expensive too! I'm not too far from Northampton, maybe half hour or so, a friend suggested we check out the hub in the summer hols. There's no way I'm travelling half hour to pay a ridiculous amount when someone that can well afford it gets in for free! No wonder she's always there!

If her friend is the owner she should support her business and pay her. Ugh I hate that
I think she got to know her from going to play there. I remember her and Esther talking in a vlog ages ago as they were heading there saying the couple that own it seem like nice people. I bet she's wrangled the freebie after going a few times and making sure she gets to know them, maybe order it to advertise to her followers?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
Louise is by far the most annoying vlogger for me. Her laziness gets my goat and the constant moaning and self pity. So out of touch with reality.
@Vee6 do watch brogantate if not watch her, her lazyness will make you scream i have a hammer ready for my screen shes on another free disneyland holiday :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.