Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think staying in the Disney hotels like Port Orleans is a real waste of money, there are so many better hotels located close by which are not only cheaper, but are more modern with better restaurants/ pool areas etc.
I’ve stayed in a couple of Disney ones and vowed never again. The Disney hotels are a bit of a ripoff, get unbearably crowded and can be very dated. Jmo. I especially wouldn’t pay top dollar (£20k!) for Port Orleans which is only classed as ‘moderate’ ie 3-4 star. 😆
However if you want non stop Disney mania rammed down your throat 24/7 and want to dress in ditzy, Minnie inspired dresses even though you are a grown woman who should know better, then they are just the ticket I guess. 😬
We were going to stay in one because we didn’t want to rent a car and Disney has good transport systems for their onsite guests - meaning we wouldn’t have to keep using Uber!

However, I agree.

I’ve gone on a few holidays with large groups and we’ve always stayed in villas. Not only to keep the cost down but it’s also a nice family environment to all have common shared space. We’ve never had a large holiday where we’ve all stayed in a hotel. It seems weird and overly expensive to me.

Reactions: 1
She posted a screenshot of her texts on her insta stories of people wishing her HBD. On the top was “Chummy”... do you think that’s her way of shutting down the “Zoe didn’t even wish her a happy birthday” speculation, even though it might not be Zoe and might instead be the “OG chummy” she’s talked about.

Reactions: 10
I know I will either get lynched (please don’t [emoji23]) or ignored but I enjoyed this weeks weekly.

I admit it was very filler though, there wasn’t much context to it just a family day out (which is what I enjoyed seeing) then a bit of playing/gardening then cats. Compared to previous weeklys it was a filler vlog though, bit of a cop out as she no longer needs to work on her book in her soft office (oh god that phrase grates on me, even typing it do it to me lol) so she has more time to create a proper weekly but she always picks a day she’s busy or is out with her family. Personally I would rather put my camera away and enjoy my time with them. My daughter goes to her dads every second weekend and is at school through the week so the weekends I have with her where I am not ‘get dressed for school, do your homework, have you got such-n-such packed?’ mum during the week I really do treasure. She’s 11 this year and soon will be off with her mates and won’t be bothered with me. lol

As for Liam, he is a lovely man. She landed on her feet with him. I tried tinder and it was just horrific. Haha

Reactions: 3
I definitely get the feeling that she has a conscience when it comes to mummy vlogging. I think she probably gets looked down upon when she drops Darcy off at private school and the other parents are professionals and her job is filming her children to make money. I know that I would feel shame and embarrassed. That is probably why she likes to refer to herself as an author but thats quite laughable really. She really should just stop filming Darcy. She has said many times that she won't be filming her but yet after a while she is back. I wonder if she is like Emilia and the views drop without Darcy...

Reactions: 12
She would be stuck without Pearl to film. She s lucky Liam ok with it. Noticeable Matt doesn't you tube or film her anymore just the odd photo as a normal dad would put on Instagram for friends and family. She will have to be careful Darcey could be the subject of some unkind comments from other kids next year in year 4.Kids so clued up and will have their own phones and look louise up. Posh kids and their parents comments that they hear could be not nice at all.

Reactions: 3
I think the end is nigh for Louise and YouTube. I do believe her when she says it's due to her growing up and her life changing but I also think a lot of this is due to her relationship with Liam. She called the new paint in the bedroom a "compromise" and there was another comment she made about Liam that made me think he is putting his foot down about the house being his too and just generally that their lives have to work for them both. And who wouldn't? I think he is seems like a lovely man who puts up with a lot, and there has to be compromise for any relationship to work.

But I do think it will soon mean an end to YouTube. Instagram and Facebook may continue due to her trying to move into mainstream media. But if the weekly blogs are still going this time next year I will eat my hat.

Reactions: 15
Well we all get bored of our jobs and some change jobs or even change careers so I don’t blame her getting bored of vlogging as she’s been doing it 10 years but I think she definitely is hoping to move into tv or write even more crap books!

Reactions: 4
I bloody dislike her arrogance in thinking she has a right to get into “traditional media” as she calls it. Not try to, not learn about, not work towards. She wants to be in traditional media, and that’s that, so obviously she should be given that opportunity. She had a breakdown interviewing Kylie Minogue and routinely cries and gets stressed over every minor thing. How would she cope as a TV presenter or whatever mental thing she wants to do? She is honestly so much ego. I always remember how through her pregnancy she kept making people touch her stomach and talk about her pregnancy and push her in wheelchairs and mention the bump and the baby every 4 bleeping seconds. Me me me. I’ve gone on a tangent but basically my point is she thinks she is a huge deal and the centre of everyone’s world and her book should’ve gone to number one and oh hi it’s just me the new mummy columnist even though I barely parent my kids but aren’t I so great, who’s serving who (remember that one??), I’m so funny, the royals will be calling me for tea any second now lol lol soft office quirky pearly guuuuuurll aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The extent of her appearances on “traditional media” - just say TV, because she definitely doesn’t want a radio show - is an appearance on Celebrity Mastermind and Impossible Celebrities as far as I can recall.

Mastermind will only ever be remembered by those who care about Louise for then earnings question and Impossible for, well, nothing really.

She didn’t make a good impression, no character that makes a decent presenter, and publicly mentioning her meltdown about Kylie will mean broadcasters won’t touch her with a barge pole for proper presenting work.

Reactions: 5
Surely tradtional media would involve hard work? Long hours and being told what to do, also the fact that she has no talent or charisma

Reactions: 10
Surely tradtional media would involve hard work? Long hours and being told what to do, also the fact that she has no talent or charisma
Long hours,hard work and being told what to do are three things that Louise absolutely hates🙄She’s never done anything in mainstream media, literally nothing even Jim Chapman has at least done a little here and there.

I bloody dislike her arrogance in thinking she has a right to get into “traditional media” as she calls it. Not try to, not learn about, not work towards. She wants to be in traditional media, and that’s that, so obviously she should be given that opportunity. She had a breakdown interviewing Kylie Minogue and routinely cries and gets stressed over every minor thing. How would she cope as a TV presenter or whatever mental thing she wants to do? She is honestly so much ego. I always remember how through her pregnancy she kept making people touch her stomach and talk about her pregnancy and push her in wheelchairs and mention the bump and the baby every 4 bleeping seconds. Me me me. I’ve gone on a tangent but basically my point is she thinks she is a huge deal and the centre of everyone’s world and her book should’ve gone to number one and oh hi it’s just me the new mummy columnist even though I barely parent my kids but aren’t I so great, who’s serving who (remember that one??), I’m so funny, the royals will be calling me for tea any second now lol lol soft office quirky pearly guuuuuurll aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh
That was the moment the scales fell from my eyes re Louise. I used to really like her. But the time she was blubbing when she learned her book had entered at number two on the Times bestseller list - I thought she was happy about that but no, she was upset it hadn't shot straight to number one. Then the emotional manipulation of her viewers to buy more copies get to number one so she shouldn't feel rejected and a failure. It really was bizarre to watch. 'I know I should be grateful {{{sob sob}}} and really I am {{{sob sob}}} but I just feel I worked so hard on this book and it was such an emotional project for me {{{more sobbing}}}. Silly me I know but part of me feels rejected all over again. I hoped more people would want to love and share my story'. (Not exactly those words but not far off). Sense of entitlement or what.

Reactions: 21
Yeah that was highly annoying and as you say, entitled. she tried to spin it as a sob story from her childhood but I don’t buy it (and i am generally quite sympathetic about what happened to her) But I also think she is just a brat when it comes to this sort of thing and a bit pathetic. Like, when she made that fuss about a video being flagged for inappropriate content and temporarily taken down. She acted like such a spoiled school girl wirh her “But i didn’t do anything WRONG” manner.

Reactions: 7
That was the moment the scales fell from my eyes re Louise. I used to really like her. But the time she was blubbing when she learned her book had entered at number two on the Times bestseller list - I thought she was happy about that but no, she was upset it hadn't shot straight to number one. Then the emotional manipulation of her viewers to buy more copies get to number one so she shouldn't feel rejected and a failure. It really was bizarre to watch. 'I know I should be grateful {{{sob sob}}} and really I am {{{sob sob}}} but I just feel I worked so hard on this book and it was such an emotional project for me {{{more sobbing}}}. Silly me I know but part of me feels rejected all over again. I hoped more people would want to love and share my story'. (Not exactly those words but not far off). Sense of entitlement or what.
That was her cringiest moment yet! I wonder how many followers she lost that day?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a link to this video or know what the video title was?

EDIT:: never mind I found it. What a drama queen!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can't see her doing TV presenting tbh. I thought Zoe could at one point if it wasn't for her ~anxiety, as I actually enjoyed those videos she did with Nicola Roberts and a few others for 'Lets Talk'. She actually had charisma then, but I can't see where Louise would fit in. I think she thought getting into writing would mean she could quit Youtube but it obviously hasn't worked out like that and she's not the next J.K.Rowling.

Reactions: 6
I don't think Louise could be a presenter either she cannot control her emotions and is easily flustered.

Reactions: 11
I don't think Louise could be a presenter either she cannot control her emotions and is easily flustered.
Yes and she's too haughty. It works in her vlogs because they're solely about her, and it's her persona. Not sure where it'd fit on TV.

Does anyone know roughly when the crying over book vlog was or what it is called please ? Would love a watch 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.