Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just did a basic search for 2 adult and 2 children for about May 2020 with the usual things added extras that Louise gets when she goes to Disney and for the hotel alone it was just under £4000 for 7 nights! My head is wanting to explode. Imagine that x5 for HOTEL ONLY. More money than sense really.

My parents took my brother and I to Florida when I was 15 and he was 17. They worked their arses off to afford this holiday for us. Despite being moody teenagers we both enjoyed it (well I did but he was ‘too cool’ for certain things lol). We went back again 2 years later then again for the last time when I was 19, my brother chose not to come as he was 21 and didn’t want to go to Disney land. Those 3 holidays were special and the memories I have will live with me for the rest of my life (I am an old fart 34 now). These kids who go every year or sometimes twice if you include Disney Paris (*cough* Brummy mummy*cough*), it won’t be as special to them, it will be the usual.
Agreed. It’s a disgusting waste of money. Why not get a villa offsite? Surely that makes more sense than chucking everyone in a hotel. I put in flights, hotel, tickets and dining for 6 adults and 2 children and it came up close to £20,000 btw.

My other half and I saved up so hard to be able to go to Florida this year. We saved £3000, booked the holiday but then I got pregnant so we’ve had to cancel it now. It sickens me she can just throw a house deposit away on a holiday to a place she goes to multiple times a year. Shocking tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I bet her and Liam are going to get married out there next year
Does that mean she has to divorce herself first. 😂
I think I started liking Louise a bit more when she was pregnant for about a minute. That was pre “proposing to myself” “meat sticks Facebook support group” crap.
I mean as an excuse to buy yourself a ring it was all a bit desperate.
How is she gonna spin it if she now gets married to Liam after being so adamant she wouldn’t marry again.
Liam gets my full respect 😂 the man is clearly a god that’s fallen to earth, to put up with her he can’t be human.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Liam never seems to have taken Pearl to see any off his family..there seems to be no times when he or pearl are off on their own unless he went when she went off to Disney with Darcey but that is only once in over a year.

Reactions: 4
Liam never seems to have taken Pearl to see any off his family..there seems to be no times when he or pearl are off on their own unless he went when she went off to Disney with Darcey but that is only once in over a year.
Well Liam doesn't really like being on camera, so I doubt he would want his whereabouts documented.

Pretty sure his parents live abroad. They visited before and they all went to afternoon tea.

Reactions: 10
Also WW... Know someone mentioned this before but it's as if her paid period of sponsored is over... So not following or mentioning it anymore. It was mentioned at least a couple of times a week and now nothing. No showing healthier meals for mention of compensating for the dessert restaurant visit. Does she only ever do things for paid sponsorship like Mrs meldr um? Just musings /thoughts whilst waiting for very bloody late Amazon prime delivery!

Ps love this forum... My 22yr old daughter introduced me to her and bloggers in general but she loves her and Zoella so can't vent off. I watched sprinkleofglitter so we had something to talk about whilst she was an anti-social teenager!!

Also WW... Know someone mentioned this before but it's as if her paid period of sponsored is over... So not following or mentioning it anymore. It was mentioned at least a couple of times a week and now nothing. No showing healthier meals for mention of compensating for the dessert restaurant visit. Does she only ever do things for paid sponsorship like Mrs meldr um? Just musings /thoughts whilst waiting for very bloody late Amazon prime delivery!

Ps love this forum... My 22yr old daughter introduced me to her and bloggers in general but she loves her and Zoella so can't vent off. I watched sprinkleofglitter so we had something to talk about whilst she was an anti-social teenager!!
Not that I would be surprised if she only participated in WW while being paid, but I still believe she is pregnant again. Time will tell, but I’d be willing to bet she fell off the WW wagon because of it.

That one pic with the wine a couple weeks ago doesn’t do anything to squash my suspicions. Didn’t she take someone else’s wine glass and pose with it when she was pregnant with Pearl, before announcing it, to “throw people off the scent”? I seem to recall something like that. Anyway... we shall see.

What I don't get is
why, when Darcy is only with her half the time,she thinks it's ok to leave her at home with the nanny painting a model while she goes to the vets. Darcy should have gone with her as she is 8,
they are family pets , she should gone with her Mum and she could have helped since she has so many bloody cats! She still gets annoyed when people mention the nanny... Who the eff has a nanny to help while they go to the vets!!!

Reactions: 7
I thought that too so when have they been out there or them come here... There's no visible absences of Pearl on her Insta stories except during the Darcy disney week but that's only once in a whole year. She s got
pearl in Insta stories most days. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1
She did seem to lose a bit of weight on WW but looks like it’s all gone back on. I think she might be pregnant as well but not far enough along yet to announce it.

Reactions: 5
Agree... In those skin tight skinny jeans and she looked pre WW size. But she should still be following their healthy meal ideas if pregnant as she said new WW is about health not losing weight as a focus point so h calculating but hey she s been paid and now they 've got Alison Hammond from this morning as their new ambassador!

Oh Louise, you clever, lazy-ass minx. In a podcast, she can just word vomit for 45mins/an hour and some post-production fairy (i.e. underpaid intern probably) will tizzy up the sound and bingbangboom there's your podcast. It's an EVEN LAZIER WAY for her to 'create content'. Twitter and instagram (and the 11 people who still use facebook) will give her topical topics to discuss (hurrdurr balancing work and motherhood ummmbumm social media and striving for perfection yadayada) and inane questions to answer, BYO humblebrag. She'll have guests, who will carry the show and be picked for their audience as opposed to their merit, and then like... 25% of it will be shittily singing the same 4 songs. No need to pretend to wash clean laundry that her cleaner has already washed, or push her baby through a twee village and not let them eat real food because it will mess up their #gifted outfit. She can repeat loudly and often that she's 'totes excited' she doesn't have to wear a bra, or put on make up, or hold up a camera, or make her house presentable or... anything, really, except talk about tit for an extended period of time. This medium was freaking MADE FOR HER.

It was inevitable that she start a podcast, I'm just surprised she hasn't turned her bedroom into a recording booth so she can do it from her 'soft office'.
Amazing post 😄👍

I thought that too so when have they been out there or them come here... There's no visible absences of Pearl on her Insta stories except during the Darcy disney week but that's only once in a whole year. She s got
pearl in Insta stories most days. Just a thought.
Hardly true, she’s gone to London overnight, New York with Ester, she went away with Facebook last year and stayed overnight (somewhere in Europe)
Went to Düsseldorf with tkMaxx, goes on days out with her vlogger crew and doesn’t mention where pearl is.
That’s only the stuff I remember. Every time she’s been in London for work or pleasure Pearl stayed with her dad.
I’m sure if Liam’s family visit it’s just not mentioned online. They don’t seem the type. She didn’t vlog going to meet them in Spain at all, not even the rest of the holiday really. I think we can assume it’s just a side of her family that kept offline.

Reactions: 10
Hardly true, she’s gone to London overnight, New York with Ester, she went away with Facebook last year and stayed overnight (somewhere in Europe)
Went to Düsseldorf with tkMaxx, goes on days out with her vlogger crew and doesn’t mention where pearl is.
That’s only the stuff I remember. Every time she’s been in London for work or pleasure Pearl stayed with her dad.
I’m sure if Liam’s family visit it’s just not mentioned online. They don’t seem the type. She didn’t vlog going to meet them in Spain at all, not even the rest of the holiday really. I think we can assume it’s just a side of her family that kept offline.
I actually respect that Liam doesn't seem interested in vlogs or mentioning things online. It kind of made me uncomfortable how much Matt's fiance posted of Darcy early on in the relationship, and how she was clearly trying to gain followers and become popular on Youtube herself.

I actually respect that Liam doesn't seem interested in vlogs or mentioning things online. It kind of made me uncomfortable how much Matt's fiance posted of Darcy early on in the relationship, and how she was clearly trying to gain followers and become popular on Youtube herself.
Crazy Devon 😂😂 if I was Louise I’d have lost my 💩
I always assumed that’s why Louise decided that Darcy wasn’t going to be online anymore.
So she could get Matt to follow suit. I would have done the same if so. She definitely crossed the line more than once 😏

Crazy Devon 😂😂 if I was Louise I’d have lost my 💩
I always assumed that’s why Louise decided that Darcy wasn’t going to be online anymore.
So she could get Matt to follow suit. I would have done the same if so. She definitely crossed the line more than once 😏
She still shares quite a few photos of Darcy on Instagram. I think she finally realised Youtube wasn't going anywhere though and gave up with it. 😂

Reactions: 1
Interesting that Matt is is no longer youtubing either on his own or with Devon and Twitter virtually silent but I wonder if that's because it's not professional or even allowed to have your social media public as a teacher. I m a teacher and we shouldn't have public social media that can be viewed by the pubpic
online. Louise will have to be very careful what she posts online due to her school, Matt teaching there and her peers parents. Also noticed fact Devon not been putting much of Darcy now on her media either.

Reactions: 2
When I got pregnant my ww consultant said I wasn't allowed to go anymore, maybe that's why its stopped. (That was 6 years ago might have changed)

Personally I think staying in the Disney hotels like Port Orleans is a real waste of money, there are so many better hotels located close by which are not only cheaper, but are more modern with better restaurants/ pool areas etc.
I’ve stayed in a couple of Disney ones and vowed never again. The Disney hotels are a bit of a ripoff, get unbearably crowded and can be very dated. Jmo. I especially wouldn’t pay top dollar (£20k!) for Port Orleans which is only classed as ‘moderate’ ie 3-4 star. 😆
However if you want non stop Disney mania rammed down your throat 24/7 and want to dress in ditzy, Minnie inspired dresses even though you are a grown woman who should know better, then they are just the ticket I guess. 😬

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.