Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got First Dates on TV, and there is a woman on a date who just admitted to marrying herself, and she actually did more than just buying the ring like Louise, she had a full on party for over 100 people. The bloke in the date just looks terrified and clearly thinks the woman is barmy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A tattler posted this very interesting article on the Mr s Meldrum thread on tattle on mummy bloggers and impact on their children at school and in years to come. Wonder if Louise has read this... She may lurk on here! Very interesting point about childhood being private as it was in the past.

Reactions: 4
R.e. Hello magazine, not sure what their financial status is in the internet age (as so many have said no one really reads it any more) but they used to pay extremely well. Even if it’s not a fraction of what it was that’s obviously going to be a factor. Plus she grew up in the days of its domination, the beckham wedding , and they take lots of pictures of random European royal family’s. Part of her probably thinks this is making it. (I may be confusing hello and ok - was never sure if the two were at all connected. But general points still stand).

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely announcing the pregnancy then.

Also explains re-decorating the bedroom - again 🤣
Think she’d make a big mistake announcing it via a magazine.
All her followers and fans are from YouTube and for her to swan off and announce it to a magazine where people reading it will be like who the hell is Louise Pentland? That would be a low blow and not very fair to her followers.

Wouldn’t surprise me though unfortunately

Reactions: 10
She put a photo of a glass of champers on her story so don’t think she’s pregnant. Maybe they’re announcing their engagement?

I didn't think think she was pregnant when I saw that she had got rid of everything baby related in her walk in wardrobe. It was officially a dressing room. I think had she had been pregnant, she would have kept it babyish. Although I'm sure she could get the decorator back in to do it again in a few months 🙄

Edit to add: I think she will be pregnant though soon as I don't think she is being very careful. She did that vlog a few months back where she filmed herself taking a pregnancy test. I think she has said that her attitude is that they are 'not trying but who knows...'

I don't think she is pregnant. While I'd like her to be (because she is so dull!) she's posting pictures of bubbly and yes, I know you can have it when pregnant in moderation (not that I did) and I don't think she'd do that if she was.

Also, she was so whiny and not at all cheerful and vloggy when she was pregnant with Pearl. She's been quite peppy recently!

Reactions: 1
Is Liam taking part in the shoot? I thought he liked to keep out of her vlogs/SM?

Are they announcing something?

(That afternoon tea looks [emoji108])

Never heard of her, had to google her!
That's why I think she might be pregnant

Why else would Liam be there? Unless he proposed?

Reactions: 1
I honestly think it’s just an “at home with britain’s #1 mummy vlogger” feature. I don’t think she’s pregnant and surely not even Louise is self-important enough as a YouTuber to think she should announce an engagement in the national press.

Reactions: 5
Yes probably is that and as she’s now a columnist in the mother and baby mag it’s probably related to her being mother of the Year! Hopefully she’ll talk about having a Nanny to help her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God give me strength.. "A cheeky mid week upload". No!!!!! It's an effing paid ad to spout the crib sheet from the company... Just like the Insta on the Olay mousse face glob. That would have never touch her precious facial pores if it hadn t winged it's way to her house via gleam offices Charlotte street London . With a nice fat payment by Olay direct debit. Just saying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly think it’s just an “at home with britain’s #1 mummy vlogger” feature. I don’t think she’s pregnant and surely not even Louise is self-important enough as a YouTuber to think she should announce an engagement in the national press.
Maybe

Forgot she was #1 Mummy Vloggah. Those weekly are life-changing obviously. [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't realise Louise was a blocker! I have followed her for over 5 years and whilst I keep up with these threads (mostly on Tattle for the Meldrums!) I have never commented anything negative either here or her Instagram or YouTube so who knows why I got the boot! It's a real shame as I expected better of her...

• Wow
I didn't realise Louise was a blocker! I have followed her for over 5 years and whilst I keep up with these threads (mostly on Tattle for the Meldrums!) I have never commented anything negative either here or her Instagram or YouTube so who knows why I got the boot! It's a real shame as I expected better of her...
Her mate brummymummy blocked me because I liked a negative post from someone else!

Reactions: 5
She just blocked you for no reason? Strange

Reactions: 2
Literally the only video in ages that isn’t a lazy vlog and it’s s frigging advert. She really can’t be arsed can she!

Reactions: 10
duck her.
I haven’t followed her for over a year, just on here, and I feel better for it. They really are draining to watch.

She just blocked you for no reason? Strange
I know! In all those years I've only ever made one comment which was on an Instagram which she then 'liked. God knows but maybe it's a blessing in disguise and I can follow here instead :)

After skimming through her latest vlog/advert I’m starting to think she is pregnant! She looks very full in the chest department 😜 she’s not known for having a big chest but they do increase rapidly during pregnancy so..!

She also said she’s delayed her next book slightly and hasn’t given it to her editor yet. Wonder if she had to delay due to all those hormone problems she was having?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.