Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Emily Norris has outed the fact Louise is doing a mummy podcast before Louise had announced anything herself! Emily is travelling to London to record it! Sounds like a rip off of Happy Mum, Happy Baby to be honest...

Reactions: 3
I think she mentioned that she would like to do a podcast after being on Giovanni Fletchers podcast. I imagine it’s going to be full of innuendos and Louise thinking she’s hilarious

Reactions: 6
I think she mentioned that she would like to do a podcast after being on Giovanni Fletchers podcast. I imagine it’s going to be full of innuendos and Louise thinking she’s hilarious
Lol yeah she said it was something she wanted to look into, but hasnt actually announced anything yet! 😂 it's brummy and meldrums book cover all over again! 😂

Reactions: 2
She barely looks after her kids though. What is she going to say? Are her audience mainly mums or teenyboppers?

Reactions: 7
Podcasts seem to be the latest gleam / influencer fads.
Don’t get me wrong some of them are really good but if Louise can’t be arsed to vlog how is a podcast going to be any better for her?

Reactions: 11
Look at her latest.. God woman at least check your spelling... Hyperthetically.. And she s got a uni degree

Reactions: 2
Oh Louise, you clever, lazy-ass minx. In a podcast, she can just word vomit for 45mins/an hour and some post-production fairy (i.e. underpaid intern probably) will tizzy up the sound and bingbangboom there's your podcast. It's an EVEN LAZIER WAY for her to 'create content'. Twitter and instagram (and the 11 people who still use facebook) will give her topical topics to discuss (hurrdurr balancing work and motherhood ummmbumm social media and striving for perfection yadayada) and inane questions to answer, BYO humblebrag. She'll have guests, who will carry the show and be picked for their audience as opposed to their merit, and then like... 25% of it will be shittily singing the same 4 songs. No need to pretend to wash clean laundry that her cleaner has already washed, or push her baby through a twee village and not let them eat real food because it will mess up their #gifted outfit. She can repeat loudly and often that she's 'totes excited' she doesn't have to wear a bra, or put on make up, or hold up a camera, or make her house presentable or... anything, really, except talk about tit for an extended period of time. This medium was freaking MADE FOR HER.

It was inevitable that she start a podcast, I'm just surprised she hasn't turned her bedroom into a recording booth so she can do it from her 'soft office'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Everyone is doing a podcast, but there are so many with a micro-audience. So few have significant audiences, and I imagine it is very difficult to monetise them through sponsorship if there are only 7 people listening. I personally never listen to podcasts, I just can't be bothered to listen to them for 45/60 minutes etc.

Everyone is doing a podcast, but there are so many with a micro-audience. So few have significant audiences, and I imagine it is very difficult to monetise them through sponsorship if there are only 7 people listening. I personally never listen to podcasts, I just can't be bothered to listen to them for 45/60 minutes etc.
I don't listen to them but some like Giovanna Fletcher's get put onto Youtube so I'll watch them that way but only if I'm interested in the guest.

Chris and Rosie Ramsey’s podcast is always top of the charts and even they haven’t managed to get a sponsor yet!

Reactions: 9
Oh god I bet she will ask BrummyMummyof2 on soon. They will probably both waffle on about how Disney is a special place for their family's. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Louise is in a Disney World planning group that I’m in. As you can imagine, she gets her arse licked on anything she posts on there.

But “got in from work” at 7:30. Come on, Lou. Who you trying to fool?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 13919

Louise is in a Disney World planning group that I’m in. As you can imagine, she gets her arse licked on anything she posts on there.

But “got in from work” at 7:30. Come on, Lou. Who you trying to fool?
And I bet we won’t see this ‘work day’ in Sunday’s vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
13 people... I wonder which poor souls she’s dragging along with her, family or Esther etc.

• Haha
13 people... I wonder which poor souls she’s dragging along with her, family or Esther etc.
She’s posted today that it’s been booked and it’s for her family. Instead of getting a villa, they’ve booked 5 rooms at Port Orleans French quarter! I went to price it up on the Disney website but I can’t see more than 8 people, but for 8 it was extortionate for what she booked... and she’s paying for it all!

She’s posted today that it’s been booked and it’s for her family. Instead of getting a villa, they’ve booked 5 rooms at Port Orleans French quarter! I went to price it up on the Disney website but I can’t see more than 8 people, but for 8 it was extortionate for what she booked... and she’s paying for it all!
I just did a basic search for 2 adult and 2 children for about May 2020 with the usual things added extras that Louise gets when she goes to Disney and for the hotel alone it was just under £4000 for 7 nights! My head is wanting to explode. Imagine that x5 for HOTEL ONLY. More money than sense really.

My parents took my brother and I to Florida when I was 15 and he was 17. They worked their arses off to afford this holiday for us. Despite being moody teenagers we both enjoyed it (well I did but he was ‘too cool’ for certain things lol). We went back again 2 years later then again for the last time when I was 19, my brother chose not to come as he was 21 and didn’t want to go to Disney land. Those 3 holidays were special and the memories I have will live with me for the rest of my life (I am an old fart 34 now). These kids who go every year or sometimes twice if you include Disney Paris (*cough* Brummy mummy*cough*), it won’t be as special to them, it will be the usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.