Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know roughly when the crying over book vlog was or what it is called please ? Would love a watch 😂
It was her crying that her second novel didn’t go straight in at No.1 like her first novel did. It went in at No.2!

I just had a look and can’t find it now so maybe she deleted it as it was cringe! But the book published August 2018 so look around that time.

Reactions: 3
She’s doing a Hello magazine shoot at home today, you can ask questions for the interview on their insta.

Reactions: 1
If she actually is and is announcing it in Hello then she’s stooped to a whole new level
Its a whole new level of prioritising mainstream media over her viewers which isn't a surprise but crappy nonetheless

Reactions: 11
isn't Liam a Policeman? That would be why he isn't in the vlogs. Public Servants are encouraged not to have public social media profiles (to avoid being targeted online.)

Reactions: 6
isn't Liam a Policeman? That would be why he isn't in the vlogs. Public Servants are encouraged not to have public social media profiles (to avoid being targeted online.)
Yes but she said on stories he was getting involved so it looked like he was taking part in the shoot as he was on the bed with her, a classic Hello pose!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I haven't read Hello/Ok! and mags like that in years but the shoots are soo tacky. It must be some sort of announcement or unless its going to be some tell-all interview on her life and their relationship?

Reactions: 7
I haven't read Hello/Ok! and mags like that in years but the shoots are soo tacky. It must be some sort of announcement or unless its going to be some tell-all interview on her life and their relationship?
“Boss mum Louise Pentland lets us into her life”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.