Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She s just said on new fbook post she s had 1000 kind comments her previous meat stick post... It shows 172 comments!!! Why is she lying??

Reactions: 3
Caitlin Moran put on insta earlier that her book went in at number two and she seems really proud and happy with that. Unlike pouty pentland who threw her toys out the pram

Reactions: 9
It was #2, which she basically deemed “not good enough.” Existential crisis ensued.
Omg that was hilarious/horrific. Tears running down her face blubbing away burbling on about 'yes I should be happy but I just don't feel good enough'. Enough to make her minions feel guilty about not buying enough copies of her latest ghastly book. I actually liked her up to that very point and haven't watched her since. The sense of entitlement was off the scale.

Reactions: 16
Every caption she writes I feel like she’s trying to get viral “instamum applauded for showing realities/insecurities” headlines in the daily mail and the 94 trashy celeb “news” websites.

Reactions: 8
It annoys me so much how she goes on and on, on instagram about how Darcy doesn’t always want to be on camera or how careful and considerate she is about putting Darcy on the vlogs or insta. But Louise has absolutely no trouble using Darcy for ads such as the washing one last week, or putting her as the thumbnail on the vlog. Because I’m pretty Louise wouldn’t consult Darcy on whether or not she is in the thumbnail

Reactions: 13
How is ok that Darcey can get privacy because she can speak.. Poor Pearl gets used as the main mothering subject because she can't speak. Something not right here with pouting poor me pentland and so many other mummy vlogg ers using their children as cash cows.

Reactions: 9
How is ok that Darcey can get privacy because she can speak.. Poor Pearl gets used as the main mothering subject because she can't speak. Something not right here with pouting poor me pentland and so many other mummy vlogg ers using their children as cash cows.
Totally agree. There are going to be a swathe of YTers/influencers children in the future with a myriad of problems due to their parents' desire to deny them any kind of privacy and make money from them. To name but a few of the parents - Louise, Fleur, Lily, Saccone Jolie's, Meldrum, Inghams. I really think we are going look back at these vlogs and be astonished how it was ever allowed and why the hell their parents pushed them into it. It's like The Truman Show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Picked up the latest book yesterday. The print is HUGE with wide spacing. Lady Lou clearly wasn't very productive in her soft office this time around!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thought of leaving a book behind is making me cringe!!! Whaaaattt?! Why! Seriously I write (fanfiction so no great leap) but God if I ever did think of writing full time that’d be the LAST thing I’d do, it’s so self absorbed! Petulant Pentland with a puffed-up ego!

Reactions: 5
I bet she wrote something cringey and faux modest inside.
'Hope you enjoy this wonderful villa as much as we did (*though it probably isn't free for you - soz!!!) and to add to it I've left this prezzie. You've probably read the previous ones several times so I thought it would be nice for you to relax chez poolside with my latest little offerino!!!
Seriously your loving and adoring it means so so much to me {{{tear stain inserted}}}. Tempting though it will be please don't take it with you but leave it for generations of visitors to this little slice of heaven. You can always purchase several copies when you get home - or even at the airport!
Love you, Louise (Pentland. Best selling Author)'.

*possibly didn't say this bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Think she’s with the same Publisher as Carrie Hope Fletcher. Carrie goes in bookshops, finds her books and randomly signs them as a surprise for the person buying it!

• Wow
I bet she wrote something cringey and faux modest inside.
'Hope you enjoy this wonderful villa as much as we did (*though it probably isn't free for you - soz!!!) and to add to it I've left this prezzie. You've probably read the previous ones several times so I thought it would be nice for you to relax chez poolside with my latest little offerino!!!
Seriously your loving and adoring it means so so much to me {{{tear stain inserted}}}. Tempting though it will be please don't take it with you but leave it for generations of visitors to this little slice of heaven. You can always purchase several copies when you get home - or even at the airport!
Love you, Louise (Pentland. Best selling Author)'.

*possibly didn't say this bit.
Spot on!

Reactions: 3
God she s in my home town book signing tomorrow.. It she will be hopefully be gone as I walk past Waterstones on the way to my bus home after an 10 hour day... With lesson resources to do another at least hr .. LLouise you have no idea about most normalfull time working parents lives so shut the duck up with your stress moaning posts as you sit in your very large luxurious house and bank account which is smiling with half a million quid feeding it😡per year from your sheep / public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I saw this and I really cringed! I actually don’t mind Louise but there are many things about her that annoy me. I thought this was awful and very self absorbed 🙈
How many copies of your own book do u take on holiday?! She was worried about how much weight a float would take up in the case that the girls would love to play on in the pool, but numerous copies of her own book no problem! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What a waste, the next visitors definitely won’t have read the other books in the series. Seems ludicrous to even assume they might’ve. What must her ego be like [emoji849] Those copies will go straight to the charity shop (at least I hope, as it’d be even more wasteful if they ended up in the bin).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.