Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all for content. Then she gets engagement with everyone commenting how they feel the same blah, blah.

Reactions: 1
It IS overwhelming with a toddler and trying to do other things..... but Louise isn’t some single mum who is struggling to cope. Like someone above said, she could easily have put the camera down, put Pearl in her highchair, put some CBeebies on for her then whizzed around the kitchen. She is struggling because she doesn’t have her nanny to do it all for her so she looks like the perfect mum boss with the happy kid and tidy home.

Louise is someone who wouldn’t be able to cope with a high stress job, she gets overwhelmed too easily. I too get overwhelmed with things but instead of picking up a camera and crying while my toddler shouts ‘cat tit’ I just get on with it, take some pressure off by saying no to things that can wait. Sometimes it shows that she is human and shows the bad times too so it isn’t all insta-perfect but she can be so child like at times.

Reactions: 15
It IS overwhelming with a toddler and trying to do other things..... but Louise isn’t some single mum who is struggling to cope. Like someone above said, she could easily have put the camera down, put Pearl in her highchair, put some CBeebies on for her then whizzed around the kitchen. She is struggling because she doesn’t have her nanny to do it all for her so she looks like the perfect mum boss with the happy kid and tidy home.

Louise is someone who wouldn’t be able to cope with a high stress job, she gets overwhelmed too easily. I too get overwhelmed with things but instead of picking up a camera and crying while my toddler shouts ‘cat tit’ I just get on with it, take some pressure off by saying no to things that can wait. Sometimes it shows that she is human and shows the bad times too so it isn’t all insta-perfect but she can be so child like at times.
Louise is over privileged, if she had a normal job with the normal stresses of life , like juggling childcare, shopping , cleaning and cooking etc she’d literally have a breakdown.
I mean she doesn’t even wash her own hair and I wouldn’t be overly surprised if Liam wipes her ass as well as kissing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t understand how her house gets so messy? She has a nanny to look after Pearl most days whilst Darcy is at school. She would surely have time then to have a tidy up and make it look a bit presentable? Her wardrobe looks like a teenagers most of the time. I don’t know if it’s to be relatable to mums who have no child care and do it themselves and that’s why they have a messy house but it isn’t the same when you have loads of help.

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t understand how her house gets so messy? She has a nanny to look after Pearl most days whilst Darcy is at school. She would surely have time then to have a tidy up and make it look a bit presentable? Her wardrobe looks like a teenagers most of the time. I don’t know if it’s to be relatable to mums who have no child care and do it themselves and that’s why they have a messy house but it isn’t the same when you have loads of help.
That’s what I was thinking. She said the nanny does a bit of cooking too. Louise only tidies if she has someone coming over or if there is a photo shoot being done there. Tbh my bedroom is an absolute mess and I am 35. It’s not dirty, just very unorganised and I am a mild hoarder too which is something I am trying to get a handle on but rest of my house is presentable if someone suddenly drops by. Everytime louise films her kitchen is messy, her wardrobe room just has massive piles of clothes like she’s threw everything from it out into the floor and rolled around in it.

Side note - anyone see how freaking big that villa is they are all staying in? I know they have a lot of them staying but it’s like a mansion. Using Aunty Judith to plug her book as well. Woman’s probably been made to read the book.

Reactions: 8
This is probably a horrible thing to say as well but it really annoys me how much she’s posting on her Instagram stories, I don’t know whether she takes photos/boomerangs and uploads them in one go but there’s a chunk of stories where there’s like, ten or so in ten minutes. I just feel like it’s excessive! I’m not even being holier-than-thou about being on social media on holiday because I think for the average person it’s a much needed break - but her entire life/career is on social media, surely it’d be nice to switch the phone off and just veg out or enjoy time with the kids rather than getting photos/videos for the ‘Gram... it also made me feel sorry for Darcy yesterday seeing a photo of Louise fully made up because she wasn’t going to splash in the pool. Ffs that is basically the best part about a holiday with kids, get a grip and get in! 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep stressing about getting the perfect insta photo? Should she have moved the chairs off the patio to make the photo perfect etc??
What when your house is a #giftedtat tip?
Riiiiight Louise, is this your new idea for engagement? :sleep:

She’s supposed to be on holiday with her family so why has she posted a million times on multiple social media platforms today? Maybe booking a holiday the week your book is being published wasn’t such a good idea Louise.

Reactions: 8
Authors don't always know when the publication date will be. That's down to the Publishers so she probably did book it not realising but I find her embarrassing the amount of promoting she does for her book. Wonder if she'll cry again if it doesn't go in at No.1?!

Who on earth pretends to read their own bloody book on the train. What a stupid stupid vain photo to post. The guesthouses a novelty. I can't see it doing very well at all except her sheep buying it. Too many better chick out books from established authors to take on holiday and handbook far Too expensive. Kindle a big threat too. I read her first book on kindle for 99p l on bookbub.com out of interest. It was shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is not very well travelled or even knowledgable... by her instagram stories it’s as if she is the first person to ever visit Greece!

And recommending people rent a villa for privacy... groundbreaking advice thanks for the tip Louise!

• Haha
I don’t think he will, I think she can’t believe her luck with him
If anything I think he would leave her [disclaimer not that I’m wishing for this to happen nor that I think it will — just that I don’t think Louise would be the one to bow out]

The Instagram stories of her getting close to the cats while out really irritates me, often those cats are strays and don’t take too kindly to people poking/stroking them, when I was in Turkey the strays often got a bit fierce and would hiss and lash out if you went near them, I can’t imagine them taking too kindly to having a camera in their face either. Admire them yes but leave them be please :(

Reactions: 4
Oh gimme a break she’s on about her oh so embarrassing meat sticks again 🤦🏽‍♀️
Either cover them up & shut up or get them out and shut up

That wouldn't surprise me at all! She s the nanny in all but name I bet and no pay! She needs her me time as her life is so busy it's so soooo hard. She has no bloody clue of being a normal working parent. She s pathetically privileged pentland. I agree with the comment above I hate that phrase meat sticks. It's just stupid. When will the best seller book list be out? Who does it ...whsmith? I know the last one didn't get number one and she had a mental meltdown .. does anyone know where it did get to?

That wouldn't surprise me at all! She s the nanny in all but name I bet and no pay! She needs her me time as her life is so busy it's so soooo hard. She has no bloody clue of being a normal working parent. She s pathetically privileged pentland. I agree with the comment above I hate that phrase meat sticks. It's just stupid. When will the best seller book list be out? Who does it ...whsmith? I know the last one didn't get number one and she had a mental meltdown .. does anyone know where it did get to?
It was #2, which she basically deemed “not good enough.” Existential crisis ensued.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.