Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also voted remain and I’m proud of it! Loved this reply to Louise - “You mention a women’s right to vote but then judge character based on her choice of vote?”

However I actually think Louise is just so dim that she’s mistyped - didn’t she encourage the revoking of article 50? Unless she was somehow paid to do this and is actually a Brexiteer [emoji53]

Either way I’m shocked that she hasn’t deleted the tweet yet.

Reactions: 4
Also voted remain and I’m proud of it! Loved this reply to Louise - “You mention a women’s right to vote but then judge character based on her choice of vote?”

However I actually think Louise is just so dim that she’s mistyped - didn’t she encourage the revoking of article 50? Unless she was somehow paid to do this and is actually a Brexiteer [emoji53]

Either way I’m shocked that she hasn’t deleted the tweet yet.

She totally mistyped and meant the woman voted Leave. Whatever she actually meant that tweet is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
I think she meant to write vote leave too. It's not very trendy to bully people who voted remain. Either way, just shows she should leave politics out of it since she can't even get that simple tweet right.

Reactions: 12
She should be encouraging the open discussion of politics and welcoming people's different views and opinions. Any of her younger followers will see tweets like that and just agree with her views! And as for her older demographic, they probably mainly voted remain, so it's lovely for them to see what Louise thinks of them! So disappointing to see! It's been hours since her tweet now, surely she would have noticed such a big mistake and tweeted about it if it was a mistake.. but the fact it is still there makes me believe that maybe it wasn't

Last edited:
It’s posts like that that made me not want to discuss what I voted for at the time and sometime after for fear of being ridiculed and mocked online for my own personal views and feelings on the matter.

For what it’s worth I voted remain for both the Scottish referendum AND brexit. I stand by both my decisions, as a woman I know how lucky I am to have a vote so I used it and voted for what I felt was the right decision for me. I have nothing against those who voted to leave to either of the votes nor would I mock them online. It’s a cheap shot and a low blow too.

Reactions: 9
It’s about 50/50 with people I know as to what they voted. Not going to belittle anyone for using their democratic right to vote

Reactions: 8
She said she made a mistake and that “the sentiment still applies but with leave”. Still just as disgusting. We should be encouraging freedom of opinion and praising the fact people went out and voted, regardless of what they voted! Even more so as a woman. It has really made me angry haha

Blaming it on being on holiday with 4 kids! Obviously can’t cope without her Nanny!

Says she wishes she could rip her right arm off in frustration!

Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with voting remain... in fact, many people wish they did now. She has tweeted saying she wrote the wrong thing.
Even writing the wrong thing, political opinion shouldn’t have been mentioned at all as a reason to downgrade and bully someone.

Reactions: 7
She's got a free washing machine now!!
just saw that and got quite angry! wasn't she saying only recently that her washing machine was fine and it was an expensive one?! clearly just wants free products

Even writing the wrong thing, political opinion shouldn’t have been mentioned at all as a reason to downgrade and bully someone.
exactly! in her new insta story #ad, she stated 85% of women do the majority of house work and it should be shared equally! I mean she's standing up for woman there, but is slating a woman on political views? don't get it!

also, when she is at home way more than Liam, and especially when she's got the nanny, its only right she does more housework. even though we know she can't be arsed half the time!

I voted remain and feel strongly about it but ffs Louise we live in a democracy. That's the whole point of the bleeping vote. I'm absolutely creased at her getting something so simple so so wrong and leaving it there all day.

What a surprise another expensive gifted/freebie household item and another paid partnership... Get ready to be bombarded/encouraged to not only buy my shite book ... But listen to how amazing and caring Indesit are... They really care about mums... They not just a huge private company after more sales.. Really... I only do paids with companies I REALLY believe in!!!! She really has upped the amount and frequency of paid ads... Guess the new property mortgages require more money in the bank, lying lazy lady louise😡

Last edited:
I was a little bit surprised by that tweet. I see know that she meant to write leave instead of remain but either way...I don’t necessarily think bringing someone’s politics opinion into a conversation is a good way to invalidate them, unless they have some sort of extreme, heavily looked down upon opinion in society. This Brexit mess has a lot of people confused and divided and despite what she believes and whatever I believe, it rubs me up the wrong way that she’s chosen that of all things to pull someone down. The comment is horrible, no matter the political views of the person behind it (again, if the opinion is relatively reasonable. People were lied too, after all).

I was a little bit surprised by that tweet. I see know that she meant to write leave instead of remain but either way...I don’t necessarily think bringing someone’s politics opinion into a conversation is a good way to invalidate them, unless they have some sort of extreme, heavily looked down upon opinion in society. This Brexit mess has a lot of people confused and divided and despite what she believes and whatever I believe, it rubs me up the wrong way that she’s chosen that of all things to pull someone down. The comment is horrible, no matter the political views of the person behind it (again, if the opinion is relatively reasonable. People were lied too, after all).
Yeah I voted remain and feel quite strongly about it but also that kind of snobbish and judgemental attitude was exactly what led to our bitterly divided society, 48/52 result and the curent political mess. As well as making assumptions about why a person voted differently to you rather than trying to understand. What some think.of as the "metropolitan elite."

Reactions: 3
I've never liked it when Louise tries to get political because I get the impression she doesn't really know what she's talking about. :s

Moving off topic but I was watching her vlog earlier on and I got to the bit where she was moaning about feeling overwhelmed with Pearl and the house was a mess and she had friends coming over - to the point of tears - now see I completely understand the feelings of being overwhelmed but all I thought when she was vlogging that part was... turn the camera off!! stop vlogging - it's just an extra thing for you to do and you could film another day - put Pearl in the cot or something and whiz around the house instead! bit of a non issue surely?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.