Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The books will probably be chucked out by the cleaner thinking that the last occupants left it behind by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on Lorraine now, being interviewed by Christine Lampard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I love the dress she’s wearing but I’m not sure if it suits her - I spent a good few minutes staring at her middle thinking - is that a bump?! I think the lining across the top and middle accentuates the belly and as a bigger girl that’s not the most flattering of looks

Reactions: 1
Oh god, if it doesn’t get into the top ten what will her reaction be?! All that sobbing because it got to number 2 but if this one doesn’t reach that... wonder if she’ll gloss over it or pitch a fit like last time.

Reactions: 7
it might change and i dont know how accurate/up to date the amazon stats are.

although usually youtuber books go to number 1 on the day they are released due to pre sales.

She’s making the rounds. Now going to be on BBC Radio London. Joanne Good programme, who is not a mother but follows her.

it might change and i dont know how accurate/up to date the amazon stats are.

although usually youtuber books go to number 1 on the day they are released due to pre sales.
Yes normally with pre orders they can. When you look at her stats on YouTube she has lost thousands of followers so doubt she is as popular now as when the other books were released.

She’s making the rounds. Now going to be on BBC Radio London. Joanne Good programme, who is not a mother but follows her.
Surely most people think ‘who is she?!’. She’s desperate to get into media and be on Strictly!

Reactions: 4
Yes normally with pre orders they can. When you look at her stats on YouTube she has lost thousands of followers so doubt she is as popular now as when the other books were released.

Surely most people think ‘who is she?!’. She’s desperate to get into media and be on Strictly!
That would be me thinking who is she.....

Reactions: 2
If it doesn’t get to number 1 she’ll blame the absolute balls up with the preorders. I am in the reading group on fb and so many people who preordered have been getting emails saying it’s been cancelled, deleted, unavailable and some stores have been putting the book out on shelves since last week.

I’m sure last time it didn’t look like it would do wel but went in at no.2

Reactions: 2
I agree that dress makes her look very large from the waist down when sat down. Watch her puffed out after even a simple slow dance by the end of 3 mins!!!... No thanks. I 've never seen her even do a brisk walk with one of the garage full of buggies or or even a long walk. She has zero fitness. I know Alison Hammond was a larger lady but I read an interview with her and she did stArt gym and fitness training before. Lazy Louise is never going to do thst... She did what one Insta waiting in the car to go the the gym when paid ambassador for WW. Gave that up frigging quick!!! Like someone said earlier viewers would be going ' who IS that!???

Anneka Rice been signed to strictly!! Oh she 'll be positively petulant and pouting!!! They only want people who are nationwide kn own... She is delusional.. I know Joe Sugg an exception in a way but he had something like 9/10 million subscribers... That's well known and she is just delusional. However much TV pr she s doing it 'll all disappear as the boring badly written Louise life copied biography sinks after a week.

She has just, this second, updated her profile picture (on Facebook) to one of the ‘looks’ from yesterday. 😬 I never realised how much she looked like Gemma Collins, the resemblance is uncanny in that photo. Her makeup doesn’t suit her. When I saw her yesterday I didn’t think her makeup was that bad but in this photo, maybe it’s because she’s staring straight on, but her eye makeup looks so.. heavy and harsh! 😳 < like she’s pulling that face!

Reactions: 5
My son was in the room yesterday when her interview with Christine lampard was on and he asked if it was fat Amy/Patricia from pitch perfect 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.