Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new book was £12.99 on Amazon yesterday and presumably that's the price people who pre-ordered paid? Today it's £6! Now that's normally a sign that it's not selling!

Noticed this in the synopsis: but I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed - it's like I have too many tabs open in my brain.

Sounds familiar. She said it in one of her vlogs a few weeks ago!

It's ranked 209 in books so hasn't even made the Top 100! Wondered why she hasn't yet bragged about what number it's at!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched her interview on the itv website. God she is so chasing fame and becoming a celeb. Her ww healthier eating didn't last long. The 26 pounds she said she lost back. I think she must have actually put on some too looking at her on the sofa. I m all for body positivity but she would physically struggle with strictly and apart from watching it has shown no interest in dancing. Why doesn't she just admit she doesn't want to be a vlogger anymore. Any news on when the best seller positions published?

Suzes thanks for the book update... We crossed!

Reactions: 3
I can't understand how she's still a WW Ambassador when she clearly isn't following their healthy eating regime? I could tell as soon as she said she was trying to choose healthier options and that one time she went to the gym that it was going to be for an AD and like all 'celebs' who do the weight loss DVD's, they keep it off while promoting the DVD but they all put it straight back on afterwards!

She definitely wants to stop vlogging. It's why she couldn't be arsed doing her weekly vlog anymore. She then started doing a few more weeklys just before the book launched!

She's desperate to get into media. I only discovered her last year! If I hadn't, then I would be thinking who the F is this when she is on TV/Radio! I only knew who Joe was on Strictly last year because my sons followed him!

Reactions: 6
It's 94 in the wh smith book list just now!!!! Will be interesting to see how she handles poor sales on her grid .. Bet she doesn't mention it. She s cancelled Birmingham book signing tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances.

Reactions: 5
It's 94 in the wh smith book list just now!!!! Will be interesting to see how she handles poor sales on her grid .. Bet she doesn't mention it. She s cancelled Birmingham book signing tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances.
Unforseen circumstances like no one's been buying it and she doesn't think anyone will turn up? Or unforeseen circumstances like she'll still be throwing her tit fit that it isn't #1, someone have time to go all the way to Brum?! 😂

• Haha
Sunday Times Charts are the Charts you want to look out for. That’s the chart position that matters, the one that if it goes to number 1 or even top 10 gets put on the cover of the paperback when it’s released in paperback.

It's like when she was crying at her book only reaching #2 karma was like "you know what? duck you and duck ya book" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
im sure the other one looked like it was going to bomb and then did really well

She's probably being hysterical after seeing the book sales so had a meltdown!

Sunday Times Charts are the Charts you want to look out for. That’s the chart position that matters, the one that if it goes to number 1 or even top 10 gets put on the cover of the paperback when it’s released in paperback.
I still can't see it doing very well if it's already been reduced in price!

Reactions: 2
So now it's time to stop banging on about strictly. This is her radio 1 interview with Chris Evans he asked about strictly.She or gleam have obviously been told ... Strictly says NO!!!!

Reactions: 1
I want it to flop purely so I can see whether she has a meltdown, yes I know this is morbid 😆 I’m not sure it will though! I know it’s been reduced in price but I think that happens with a majority of influencer books? It did with Zoe’s and with Mrs. Hinches, I also said the same thing oh they’re gonna flop but I was told no it’s a marketing thing apparently!

Also that article... makes it sound like she’s been fishing for a place!

Reactions: 4
So now it's time to stop banging on about strictly. This is her radio 1 interview with Chris Evans he asked about strictly.She or gleam have obviously been told ... Strictly says NO!!!!
Instagram legend :ROFLMAO:
Weirdly I’ve warmed a bit to Louise this week, she seems more professional & with it. Although maybe because next to the immature grubby antics of her mate brummymummyof2 anybody would :ROFLMAO:
I thought the makeup she had done for gmb was lovely & suited her x100 more than her own black eyeliner awfulness.
I really hope she doesn’t have a meltdown about the book position, that would be an incredibly stupid move.

Reactions: 6
Book isn't in the Sunday Times top ten list can't find other than top ten for Sunday Times list. 65 in the whsmith. Couldn't find it in Amazon chart at all, only by searching to buy it, not on Waterstones chart either. Oh dear... No wonder she gave up in Birmingham signing especially if tickets weren't sold out... Lazy lady Louise better start paying more time and attention to your grid and followers who have given you your very lovely life, with cleaner nanny, soft office in your lovely large house!

Didn't know Gleam had set up a book division.. No wonder she s had to go on book tour and go on and constantly bore everyone on her grid with pictures of wilde women . She s under Gleam pressure to sell

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Book isn't in the Sunday Times top ten list can't find other than top ten for Sunday Times list. 65 in the whsmith. Couldn't find it in Amazon chart at all, only by searching to buy it, not on Waterstones chart either. Oh dear... No wonder she gave up in Birmingham signing especially if tickets weren't sold out... Lazy lady Louise better start paying more time and attention to your grid and followers who have given you your very lovely life, with cleaner nanny, soft office in your lovely large house!

Didn't know Gleam had set up a book division.. No wonder she s had to go on book tour and go on and constantly bore everyone on her grid with pictures of wilde women . She s under Gleam pressure to sell

Agree! She is a YouTuber end of! She can't make a half arsed attempt at vlogging float about her soft office writing shite chick lit whilst dropping 1000s of subscribers a day and expect everyone to fall in line and make her a bestseller.....no hun.

Reactions: 11
Her new book was £12.99 on Amazon yesterday and presumably that's the price people who pre-ordered paid? Today it's £6! Now that's normally a sign that it's not selling!

Noticed this in the synopsis: but I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed - it's like I have too many tabs open in my brain.

Sounds familiar. She said it in one of her vlogs a few weeks ago!

It's ranked 209 in books so hasn't even made the Top 100! Wondered why she hasn't yet bragged about what number it's at!
I’m waiting for the video where she cries that she is stressed and worried about the book and that audience support and love for her latest book would be appreciated

Reactions: 7
So no mention of a weekly or apology for not doing one. Needs to remember her followers are her bread and butter since her career as a best selling author is looking to be on a slippery downward slope. www.lovereading.co.uk shows the book charts and has a tab called star books. Loads of current fiction books shown... Wilde women glaringly absent.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.