Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Vee6 do watch brogantate if not watch her, her lazyness will make you scream i have a hammer ready for my screen shes on another free disneyland holiday :ROFLMAO:
No, I know who she is but I don’t follow he. I don’t think my blood pressure could handle it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ha ha her beloved ,honest, trustworthy so called favourite platform Facebook just been fined 5 billion dollars for its leaking users data in the usa!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her aunty Judith is only her sixties as is her dad who still works and has his own business director of her company! . If she is physically and mentally well enough to child mind pearl and Darcy on her own for Louise , then no way does she need a hive monitor!!!! I think that's quite two faced... But sorry forgot the large pay check being banked at glitter towers ltd😡

Reactions: 4
She popped up as a follow on video from someone else I had been watching.

My god she thinks she’s funny doesn’t she. Everything she was saying she was trying to be witty. Had to switch it off. Was one where she went to a posh brunch and she was totally underdressed

She popped up as a follow on video from someone else I had been watching.

My god she thinks she’s funny doesn’t she. Everything she was saying she was trying to be witty. Had to switch it off. Was one where she went to a posh brunch and she was totally underdressed
This made me so angry. How arrogant do you have to be, when invited to a function, to NOT ONLY not bother to remember what it was called or what it was for... but not do a tiny amount of research into what 'vibe' the event will have. There were some big names at that event, and it was clearly a big deal. She rocks up in a glorified 'pop to the shops' get up and then prattles on constantly about 'HAHA I'M SO UNDERDRESSED LOL #RELATABLE"

It's not relatable. It's rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This made me so angry. How arrogant do you have to be, when invited to a function, to NOT ONLY not bother to remember what it was called or what it was for... but not do a tiny amount of research into what 'vibe' the event will have. There were some big names at that event, and it was clearly a big deal. She rocks up in a glorified 'pop to the shops' get up and then prattles on constantly about 'HAHA I'M SO UNDERDRESSED LOL #RELATABLE"

It's not relatable. It's rude.
She’s kept banging on about strictly too. Give it a rest love

Reactions: 5
Her aunty Judith is only her sixties as is her dad who still works and has his own business director of her company! . If she is physically and mentally well enough to child mind pearl and Darcy on her own for Louise , then no way does she need a hive monitor!!!! I think that's quite two faced... But sorry forgot the large pay check being banked at glitter towers ltd[emoji35]
My mum is in her 60s and has a few health issues. She’s fell a few times as well so hive would be good if she lived alone but she’s got my dad. She keeps going on about how active Judith is so why would she need hive?! Like you say it’s all for the money! I wonder if she split the fee with Judith since if it wasn’t for her Louise couldn’t have done the partnership... of course she didn’t. Like when she got Esther to make the Christmas dinner for her partnership with Lidl to show how easy it is to make while she got her nails done and watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So lady louise... You put a very true and shocking picture of how long plastic bags last in the environment...how many plastic bags must you have added with your hauls, online shopping .. Amazon and asos parcels come in plastic as you have frequently filmed yourself opening them. Add to that the clear plastic bags all the individual , all the Disney product packaging , gifted items plastic packaging,mountain of make up in plastic cases in your huge make up collection 😠

Reactions: 4
I’m dying at pearl saying cat tit in today’s vlog [emoji23]
I am so glad it wasn’t just me that heard it that way too. Especially when Louise proudly said she’s put cat litter around that tree specially for the cats to learn to tit there. Classy as always Louise. Spend thousands making your garden look absolutely lovely (as I cannot deny it really does with the path around it and the hedges all gone) then encourages the cats to tit in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh boo hoo I’ve got so much to sort out in my highly privileged life boo hoo I’m going away on an amazing holiday boo bloody hoo :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
She can’t cope with anything. Gets so impatient with the children at the slightest thing

It cracked me up whilst Louise is crying as it all just gets a bit too much( cue Zoella tears) her daughter is shouting cat tit 🤣🤣

I honestly had to just roll my eyes as she was saying all the things she has to do. Trying to make out Pearl is hard work and everything is so hard. She could have got up early and cleaned just the kitchen area and just had her guests there. I think she forgets that she filmed herself pottering around charity shops and being a soft play etc
Shes had plenty of time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And what exactly is wrong with voting remain? Very disappointed in this response from her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she probably meant to write Leave but bit of a Freudian slip.
I personally voted Remain but even so, I’m not sure the way someone voted should be used to define them as a person and used to bully them online. As an influencer I think she should know better than to openly slander someone because of the way they voted, especially in such a messy election in which the information was so unclear!!

Reactions: 14
I personally voted Remain but even so, I’m not sure the way someone voted should be used to define them as a person and used to bully them online. As an influencer I think she should know better than to openly slander someone because of the way they voted, especially in such a messy election in which the information was so unclear!!
Yes totally why drag voting in anyway - and make sweeping clumsy generalisations about someone's personal choice? I think she thinks she is ever so clever and topical but that tweet came across as bullying, stupid and entitled. Can't believe I ever used to like her. She is just awful now. Imagine she is trying to find ways of backtracking from it as she thrives on being liked and relatable but she has just alienated a lot of her followers.

Reactions: 9
She is always bleating on about people who voted remain being terrible people. We can't all afford to send our children to private school, have private health if we needed it, live in an affluent area in a big 4 bed detached house. She is not in the real world so there for should not tell people how to feel about leave/remain which was mainly about the effects of mass immigration. It does not affect her whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.