Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the train stories .. I really don’t have a whole load of sympathy for her
Pretty clear that someone’s never been on Thameslink

Reactions: 4
She clearly is desperate for engagement, she has posted so many question boxes recently like why do we care you are experiencing a normal group of teenagers on a train? Hope one day it’s Darcy being a part of a group like that, just for the lols 😜

Reactions: 8
She’s getting on my nerves with the train questions. If you don’t like noise on a train then book a quiet coach. No it’s not ideal they’re playing music out loud. But it’s a public space and that’s just life Louise. People make noise in public 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s getting on my nerves with the train questions. If you don’t like noise on a train then book a quiet coach. No it’s not ideal they’re playing music out loud. But it’s a public space and that’s just life Louise. People make noise in public 🙄
Fair enough she’s admitted to being a ‘socially awkward adult’ but she really is the ~chronically online~ type isn’t she? The obnoxious teen girls clearly really bothered her but she has no ability to actually engage with people irl and advocate for herself? Also headphones exist Louise, maybe invest in some and keep them in your bag in case something this awful and taxing every happens to you again!

I dunno how she’d cope on the night train home when it’s packed to the brim and everyone’s drunk and extra insufferable. Or God forbid when there’s a football match and you get those really rowdy men.

She comes across like a hybrid of a lost little kid and a very fussy old lady. While she definitely had a tough childhood Louise is a very pampered adult thanks to lucking out with YouTube. It’s funny watching her fret constantly over such normal nothing-y things.

Reactions: 17
I haven’t seen the stories yet, but she is a contradiction or maybe a mixture of things. Yes she had a difficult childhood but doesn’t now recognise the privilege that she has now. If she is struggling, she can take time off which is much more difficult for those of us who are employed and are not wealthy.
This may be random, but she mentioned yesterday that she used to drive a Mini but not the car that she drives now which I assume is an BMW/Audi/Merc SUV.

Reactions: 1
I hope someone's contacted the authorities about a few young girls on the train listening to music with swear words and laughing and chatting over it. Poor Lady Lou needing to share her precious space and oxygen with them.

Do we think she's actually bitter because the days of a group of teenage girls excitedly approaching her are well passed? 😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand what she means by now the volume and content of the music has escalated, if they were with her she’d say something. Would she not have said something if they were with her when it was initially bothering her? Does she let her children be loud and make her uncomfortable in public without saying anything?

Reactions: 2
Yeah the situation she's in is irritating but that's life for you. People are irritating sometimes and you have to share space with them or else never leave your house. Is she that desperate for engagement? I'm half tempted to reply with "they are well within their rights to listen to music out loud" even though it winds me up too 😂 What kind of answers is she expecting??

Reactions: 3
I get it’s annoying but does a grown woman really have to complain about teenagers on the internet? Grown up Louise either ask them to turn it down, you move away or just deal with it like an adult

Reactions: 5
For someone who doesn’t want to ‘share negativity’ she’s a miserable cow

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going back to Darcy dressing age appropriately and not dressed up my her mother, I looked at Matt’s Instagram last night and it was so refreshing to see Darcy in football strips and clothes more suitable for an 11 year old! That is all.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else wonder if Liam only proposed so that one day Pearl can have the same surname as him? I remember Louise saying only if she got married would she change it.

Reactions: 1
Public transport almost always has annoying people lol thats why you put on your big girl headphones and go your way, easy as that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming that she left by choice. Saffron Barker is also with the same agent now. She left at least 12 months ago so it seems like she is searching for things to post rather than actually making content.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.