Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that she didn't show her new kitchen after making such a fuss about it? Surely it must be done or nearly done by now?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never once spent my time turning everything inside out and everything goes in our dryer with no problems except knitwear. (Bar a handful of special occasion / fancy pieces).
Maybe I’m the odd one out but when looking for clothes I don’t want anything that takes any unnecessary additional steps to wash. Especially clothes I’ll be wearing on a regular basis.
The only time I turn stuff inside out is if it's a printed shirt and it says to do so, it'll prolong the print. Otherwise no, we may not dry it in the dryer but it gets washed just the same.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that she didn't show her new kitchen after making such a fuss about it? Surely it must be done or nearly done by now?
that would mean she’d have to use the kitchen for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saw her latest vlog, it’s from a little while ago I think now. But I noticed darcy and pearl are sharing a room now, do we know why? Seems a bit strange?

She is the most privileged sounding little madam isn't she? Liam must just zone out at times. I know I would! Or perhaps he goes and stands in a random field, oh no wait, he may find Louise taking pictures of her daughters in tutus.
Louise has already shared that he goes and sits in the car. I think it was for work calls.

Just saw her latest vlog, it’s from a little while ago I think now. But I noticed darcy and pearl are sharing a room now, do we know why? Seems a bit strange?
louise said that it was because the girls wanted to have sleepovers, but someone on here mentioned that liams dad had been staying, so might have used darcys room as a guest room?

Reactions: 3
That hotel room is £600 per night, plus membership 🙃
She is a privileged so and so who has zero idea how to act on SM during a crisis in which the majority of her subs are fighting to pay their heating bills. Read the room lady! So much respect for lovely Katie Piper who doesn't show her children's faces on her account, is a talented broadcaster, interviewer and writer and could show Louise his to act online. Such a comparison!

Reactions: 9
A lot of influencers are compared to Hyacinth Bouquet on here, but Louise is the most like her to me. Obsessed with royalty and the upper class, thinks she can rub shoulders with the upper echelons of society but is as common as muck. Money does not equal class indeed. You will never be besties with the Windsors, Louise. Your nice newbuild in Northants and a "naice" night away in a hotel is as good as it's gonna get.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Really seems like this was another trip just for the content… planning to get up early for pictures and dressing them in matching poofy skirts for a day in London?

Surely comfort over ugly matching outfits should be priority.

B5176533-FD41-4C9E-A09B-924820EFA635.png

D6AB714E-384D-4217-9287-1F9BBFB35471.png

Reactions: 6
I know kids are lucky to get to go away but let’s be honest Louise is spoilt and so are her kids. She has the money to just spend £600 for one night, why hasn’t she taken them on a proper family summer holiday? They go into London every month, you’d think you’d want to go away and do something a bit different while you get the chance. Is it just cause she couldn’t get anywhere to gift her a holiday and didn’t want to pay it herself. Does she not know there’s more to the world than shopping in London or Disneyland.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also sorry to double post but I was looking at her stories and the one with the street performer Darcys face when she turns to look at Louise is like “😒 why am I watching this” realises Louise is filming and immediately does a false smile. I really hope she gets a rebellious teen phase against her mum and goes to live with her dad where she gets to go to gigs and football matches and actually have life experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Darcy is too old now to be matching with her little sister, even if she likes that kind of clothes Louis shouldn't make her match with Pearl 🥲

Reactions: 16
How long do we really think this new, improved, redone kitchen will last? 6 months? A year?

Does anyone else remember when Louise had her bedroom painted three times in the space of a few months? I think it was when she was pregnant with Pearl or shortly after Pearl was born. At first it was a dark blue, then one pink, then another pink. This woman has far too much free time on her hands and so she spends her time shopping or endlessly redoing the house. She has a downstairs living area next to the kitchen/dining area, another living room where they put a TV in the fireplace, and her office which is now also a third living room? She kept switching the girls back and forth between bedrooms and now they're sharing a room. The garden landscaping has been fussed with. She wanted to rip out all the floor tiles downstairs to install heated flooring but was told they couldn't. She has rental properties she renovates. All this for a woman who doesn't have an artistic eye or a sense of timeless decor you don't have to keep reupping with tat every few months.

I really don't think mumfluencing is the ideal job for Louise. Her life just isn't interesting. She loves to talk about being a boss witch and being a business owner but her business produces nothing. Her books aren't very good, her attempts at podcasting aren't very good, her content seems to be gifted trips to Centre Parks and Disney or playing dressup with the girls. Your children should not be your main source of content or income. They're children. Their job is to be children.

I wish she would have gone into PR or marketing at the height of her Youtube career and then just stopped making content except for the occasional vlog. I'm sure she'd enjoy dressing nicely and going into an office and having meetings and if she had an actual career she could do that, as opposed to renting local office space because she can't stand to work in any of her home office spaces and trying to hire an assistant to fetch hundreds of cans of coke.

I don't know if any of you ever watched Kristina Horner but she leveraged her Youtube success and online ventures into getting a job at Microsoft in 2014 as a content creator/ content manager. She's since then built herself a nice career in various community management positions at Microsoft, gotten married, bought a house, and had a baby, all while slowly phasing out of being a content creator herself. Online success is such a lightning in a bottle experience and you should always prepare yourself for it to vanish at any time. I think more online creators would do well for themselves if they slowly transitioned into being behind the scenes people managing up and coming talent or other company's social media accounts rather than trying to continue Being the Content themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How long do we really think this new, improved, redone kitchen will last? 6 months? A year?

Does anyone else remember when Louise had her bedroom painted three times in the space of a few months? I think it was when she was pregnant with Pearl or shortly after Pearl was born. At first it was a dark blue, then one pink, then another pink. This woman has far too much free time on her hands and so she spends her time shopping or endlessly redoing the house. She has a downstairs living area next to the kitchen/dining area, another living room where they put a TV in the fireplace, and her office which is now also a third living room? She kept switching the girls back and forth between bedrooms and now they're sharing a room. The garden landscaping has been fussed with. She wanted to rip out all the floor tiles downstairs to install heated flooring but was told they couldn't. She has rental properties she renovates. All this for a woman who doesn't have an artistic eye or a sense of timeless decor you don't have to keep reupping with tat every few months.

I really don't think mumfluencing is the ideal job for Louise. Her life just isn't interesting. She loves to talk about being a boss witch and being a business owner but her business produces nothing. Her books aren't very good, her attempts at podcasting aren't very good, her content seems to be gifted trips to Centre Parks and Disney or playing dressup with the girls. Your children should not be your main source of content or income. They're children. Their job is to be children.

I wish she would have gone into PR or marketing at the height of her Youtube career and then just stopped making content except for the occasional vlog. I'm sure she'd enjoy dressing nicely and going into an office and having meetings and if she had an actual career she could do that, as opposed to renting local office space because she can't stand to work in any of her home office spaces and trying to hire an assistant to fetch hundreds of cans of coke.

I don't know if any of you ever watched Kristina Horner but she leveraged her Youtube success and online ventures into getting a job at Microsoft in 2014 as a content creator/ content manager. She's since then built herself a nice career in various community management positions at Microsoft, gotten married, bought a house, and had a baby, all while slowly phasing out of being a content creator herself. Online success is such a lightning in a bottle experience and you should always prepare yourself for it to vanish at any time. I think more online creators would do well for themselves if they slowly transitioned into being behind the scenes people managing up and coming talent or other company's social media accounts rather than trying to continue Being the Content themselves.
I remember her! Nice to hear she’s doing well. Honestly this seems like such a smart move. Good for her!

That hotel room is £600 per night, plus membership 🙃
She's off her head and how bloody disgusting to post that! She's so out of touch, she's on the moon! £600 and a fold down bed? I think it looked like the tables and furniture needed a good clean when I first saw the photos to be honest but it must be a filter.

Reactions: 6

Agree with all of this - i dont think she's quite Microsoft level but i could see her doing it for supermarkets, kids retail etc, she'd probably love that!

Why does she keep dressing the kids in the same clothes!. The eldest is due to start high school soon!.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep dressing the kids in the same clothes!. The eldest is due to start high school soon!.
There's only one thing worse, mothers the same too or the ultimate family Christmas jammas. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.