Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is my awkward crouch next to her Ladyship. 😂View attachment 1489037
I expect nothing less from lady Louise. Too lazy to stand up when someone comes over…

you just know if she was the one who had to squat she’d insist that you stand up for her.

as a bigger girl myself (like Louise) I’d be so self conscious of my body in this pose (and you know she probably would too based on how she poses in pictures) so how dare she expect people to do this for her.

Reactions: 6
"Instagram is telling everyone to make reels but I'm a rebel so here's a...reel"

What a rebel who obviously hasn't fallen victim to her own need to keep up...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I expect nothing less from lady Louise. Too lazy to stand up when someone comes over…

you just know if she was the one who had to squat she’d insist that you stand up for her.

as a bigger girl myself (like Louise) I’d be so self conscious of my body in this pose (and you know she probably would too based on how she poses in pictures) so how dare she expect people to do this for her.
I was thinking something similar - was she trying to hide her body? Did she want that looking up angle that slims the face?

Most likely, she’s just lazy and entitled and doesn’t even think her fans deserve her to stand for 10 mins.

Reactions: 7
I wish we got more “in the wild” posts about her. They’re always so funny and totally opposite of how she tries to be online.
A few years ago she did a sponsored deal with Specsavers. Someone close to me was working there at the time she came in to film a video and found out from the staff that were there on the day that she was just awful. Keep in mind this was an open and functioning opticians, trying to serve patients, she kept complaining to staff who were also in the video that they were 'in her light', and they couldn't wait for her to leave.

It's at around 5:00

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Saw her at centre parcs in the pool today. Spotted Darcy first and it occurred to me just how alarming it is that these influencers kids are so well recognised 😬. Louise wasn’t doing any swimming in fact she was doing her very best not to get a drop of water on her head or face, wearing her heart shaped sunglasses in the pool. She also had a face like a smacked arse the whole time. Certainly didn’t look like she was living her best life in the way she likes to portray…
oh well I guess this will be this next weeksvlog. Trip to centre parks #456.

Shes so bleeping boring, disney, centre parcs or the same London hotel. With all that money she could really give those kids some amazing holidays. These ones will be taken for granted and will all merge into one.

Reactions: 12
Does she get the Centre Parcs trips gifted and/or heavily discounted? Cos if I had her money I'd be taking my kids all over the world!

A few years ago she did a sponsored deal with Specsavers. Someone close to me was working there at the time she came in to film a video and found out from the staff that were there on the day that she was just awful. Keep in mind this was an open and functioning opticians, trying to serve patients, she kept complaining to staff who were also in the video that they were 'in her light', and they couldn't wait for her to leave.

You know what's funny is I clicked to watch that and I can see that I already downvoted it. I clicked to the 5 minute mark and I can remember thinking she was acting like a twit.

Reactions: 2
Disney or centre park, how boring😴 if I had the money I’d be taking kids around the world or at least new experiences! But Disney and centre parks are probs gifted or discounted 🙄

Reactions: 3
Disney or centre park, how boring😴 if I had the money I’d be taking kids around the world or at least new experiences! But Disney and centre parks are probs gifted or discounted 🙄
Right, I’m about to take my son to wdw for the first time next month. We’re big fans but we only go every few years because there is so much more out there and often for cheaper too!

For example I can not wait to take him to Alaska, or The Grand Canyon, or on a train journey (next trip planned!) or to NYC! And she lives in friggin EUROPE. COME ON!

Reactions: 5
Shes usually pretty quick to say whether something is a gift but claims she pays for the trips herself. I honestly believe she does pay for them and keeps going because she's boring and insecure and all the money in the world can't buy you a decent personality so she doesn't dare stray from the things she knows.

Reactions: 3

Video has been removed I see! Tell me you read here without telling me you read here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I met her too a fair few years ago, the most boring lady ever, she was rude to the person in front of me who I got chatting to, said they were a drag queen and she rolled her eyes and looked at them with disgust. Barely any conversation from her and as you can see, she just makes faces at people and smiles for the camera.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I met her too a fair few years ago, the most boring lady ever, she was rude to the person in front of me who I got chatting to, said they were a drag queen and she rolled her eyes and looked at them with disgust. Barely any conversation from her and as you can see, she just makes faces at people and smiles for the camera.
That is shocking, you can see the digust on her face. That is no way to treat the people who line your pockets and keep you in Centreparcs holidays to be miserable at.

Reactions: 13
Omg she’s going to Norway! Excuse me while I faint from shock. I’m actually really intrigued by that content!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.