Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she says she's going to slow down and be more present with her family every two weeks.
I still maintain all this talk of being present in the moment, mindfulness, forgiving others to heal yourself blah blah blah is all a build up to a future project. She's going to 'write a book's or pitch an idea about mental health issues. Add into that bereavement counselling and birthing self hypnotism and voila, her new way of making the Pentland brand popular again! I swear sometimes she and her BFF CHF the other 'writer' get together to plan how to be relevant again. So far Lady Louise is on the lookout for a target audience while trying to break in to mainstream telly and countless Carrie is going into Panto, nuff said!

Reactions: 4
At least Carrie actually has a career outside of YouTube
Well, they're both meant to be authors who never seem to write! Their channels are pretty non existent at the minute, both moan constantly about how busy they are, how hard they work etc etc. I think they were separated at birth tbh!👩👩

I thought she was going to be ‘working less’ in august? She’s posted to Instagram every day so far this month…

Reactions: 8
I have second hand embarrassment for her latest post with those girls in tutus in a random field. What the actual heck is wrong with her.

Reactions: 10
I have second hand embarrassment for her latest post with those girls in tutus in a random field. What the actual heck is wrong with her.
Also not to act like a total Sherlock or anything but it really looks like Pearl is crying/upset in the second photo and Darcy is trying to comfort her? If so, not sure why a parent would willingly post that on the Internet with a happy little caption underneath it. Maybe that's just me though 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t imagine just how much time it takes out of the girls lives taking all these posed photos.

I’m just back from holiday with my kids and felt like I had to take a few ‘posed’ photos of them standing beside each other just so I had something to send my parents on WhatsApp as they wanted to see them! Even that 30 seconds was such a fuss, they wanted to be playing or in the pool or on their tablets-poor Darcy and Pearl are constantly dragged out, dressed up and asked to pose, and we all know that for the 2 photos Louise posts online, she’s taken 100 to get the perfect ones!!

Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine just how much time it takes out of the girls lives taking all these posed photos.

I’m just back from holiday with my kids and felt like I had to take a few ‘posed’ photos of them standing beside each other just so I had something to send my parents on WhatsApp as they wanted to see them! Even that 30 seconds was such a fuss, they wanted to be playing or in the pool or on their tablets-poor Darcy and Pearl are constantly dragged out, dressed up and asked to pose, and we all know that for the 2 photos Louise posts online, she’s taken 100 to get the perfect ones!!
Also why would they "treasure" the memories of being dressed up and made to stand in a random field 😂 if anything, their memories will be of all the times their mum made them stand there while she took 100 photos trying to get the perfect one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Thought the same. In a field? Also that #ad for the freebie dance mat the other day. Apart from uploading the now common photos of her daughter wearing shorts and trying to master the splits she then finishes by saying. 'I HAVE FAITH IN HER. DO YOU?' what?? Louise catch a grip woman, why would you care if your viewers have faith in your daughter learning the splits? This is getting more and more intrusive for Darcy. Give her the PRIVACY she deserves, an NSPCC AMBASSADOR??? EXCUSE ME WHILE I LAUGH!😠😡

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also not to act like a total Sherlock or anything but it really looks like Pearl is crying/upset in the second photo and Darcy is trying to comfort her? If so, not sure why a parent would willingly post that on the Internet with a happy little caption underneath it. Maybe that's just me though 🤷🏼‍♀️
no, you're right - if you zoom into the photo, Pearl definitely looks upset, and Darcy appears to be comforting her. 😔

but yeah, i'm sure both girls will treasure the memory of being dragged out specifically for a photo shoot, forced to pose in a random field wearing their tutus for endless posed photos taken specifically for content - a photo shoot which will undoubtedly have taken hours, with Louise shouting commands and ordering them about, taking multiple photos until she managed to get a couple that she deemed instaworthy. and they're not even visually beautiful, aesthetically pleasing photos, as Louise has selected a dry, barren wasteland of a field, with a casual sprinkling of wildflowers. it's a truly strange location - and that's not to mention the inappropriateness of Louise plastering posed dance photos of her daughters on the internet, despite a Darcy previously expressing that she didn't feel comfortable having such photos shared, as it was all too much pressure - so she's sharing photos of her children without consent, while simultaneously working as an ambassador for the NSPCC. 🤷🏻‍♂️😡

it's hardly a beautiful childhood memory to reflect back on - it's all very forced and awkward and uncomfortable, and it's truly bizarre that of all the photos Louise undoubtedly took, she chose to share one of Pearl looking so upset! the poor girl was likely bored and exhausted - and at the age of eleven, surely Darcy feels embarrassed to be forced to spend a day posing in a tutu in a field. it's certainly a strange way to spend the summer holidays! when she goes back to school, all her friends will be talking about what they did over the summer - "oh, i stood for hours in a dried-out field littered with wildflowers wearing my tutu and posed while my mum took photos. yeah, it wasn't just a snapshot of a day out - we were taken there specifically for a photo shoot, and my mum ignored the fact my little sister was crying, and continued taking photos while I tried to comfort her - and then shared the photo all over SM for everyone to see. but yeah, what did you guys get upto?!" it's embarrassing! 🤦🏻‍♀️

why would either Darcy and Pearl "treasure" a memory of their mother photographing Pearl in distress while her big sister tired to comfort her, while their mother captured the moment on camera instead of stepping in to console her youngest daughter?! a treasured childhood memory of their mother, yet again, prioritising content over the emotions of her children.

Reactions: 11
no, you're right - if you zoom into the photo, Pearl definitely looks upset, and Darcy appears to be comforting her. 😔

but yeah, i'm sure both girls will treasure the memory of being dragged out specifically for a photo shoot, forced to pose in a random field wearing their tutus for endless posed photos taken specifically for content - a photo shoot which will undoubtedly have taken hours, with Louise shouting commands and ordering them about, taking multiple photos until she managed to get a couple that she deemed instaworthy. and they're not even visually beautiful, aesthetically pleasing photos, as Louise has selected a dry, barren wasteland of a field, with a casual sprinkling of wildflowers. it's a truly strange location - and that's not to mention the inappropriateness of Louise plastering posed dance photos of her daughters on the internet, despite a Darcy previously expressing that she didn't feel comfortable having such photos shared, as it was all too much pressure - so she's sharing photos of her children without consent, while simultaneously working as an ambassador for the NSPCC. 🤷🏻‍♂️😡

hy would either Darcy and Pearl "treasure" a memory of their mother photographing Pearl in distress while her big sister tired to comfort her, while their mother captured the moment on camera instead of stepping in to console her youngest daughter?! a treasured childhood memory of their mother, yet again, prioritising content over the emotions of her children.
I could laugh that Lady Pentland is always listening and reacting to and pleasing Little Louise (her inner child) but couldn't care less about the privacy needs and rights of Little Darcy and Little Pearl, what a total hypocrite she is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Slow down from what? It’s not like she does that much work at all? She hardly uploads these days, and the stuff she posts on stories is usually her rambling about something no one is interested in. There’s no for-planning to it.

View attachment 1463745
Why doesn't she just say it's school holidays so she's spending time with her kids? That's what she means

Reactions: 6
To me something washing well is something that doesn’t require extra effort. Especially something as simple as dance clothes. Surely they should be the sort of thing you just wanna chuck in the machine and go…

2C94B50C-311D-46A1-8D5C-4B6C15FCA540.png

Reactions: 1
To me something washing well is something that doesn’t require extra effort. Especially something as simple as dance clothes. Surely they should be the sort of thing you just wanna chuck in the machine and go…

View attachment 1470132
Yeah they’ll either be Lycra because it’s stretchy or cotton because it keeps you cool!
She’s just trying to get a brand deal or gift at the very least - shameless!

View attachment 1470132
Surely this is just how you treat any clothes to prolong their life? It’s literally what 99% of labels say to do

Reactions: 5
Surely this is just how you treat any clothes to prolong their life? It’s literally what 99% of labels say to do
I’ve never once spent my time turning everything inside out and everything goes in our dryer with no problems except knitwear. (Bar a handful of special occasion / fancy pieces).
Maybe I’m the odd one out but when looking for clothes I don’t want anything that takes any unnecessary additional steps to wash. Especially clothes I’ll be wearing on a regular basis.

Reactions: 1
all my clothes get washed inside out, but that’s because they turn inside out when I take them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All I hear from her social media is "and then we spent money and then we spent money and then we spent money and then we spent money" give it a rest, privileged pentland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All I hear from her social media is "and then we spent money and then we spent money and then we spent money and then we spent money" give it a rest, privileged pentland
She is the most privileged sounding little madam isn't she? Liam must just zone out at times. I know I would! Or perhaps he goes and stands in a random field, oh no wait, he may find Louise taking pictures of her daughters in tutus.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.