Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An add for nesquik powder. How embarrassing they really will take anything some people.

Reactions: 4
I read a bit of the sample on kindle. The bombshell moment she was on about is that the main character's dad comes out as gay and he has mutual feelings for a guy he meets at the pub. I had to stop there because I don't trust Louise to write that storyline with grace, somehow.

Reactions: 18
Lady Louise is tagging everyone she can at GMB to see if it gets her a regular spot on breakfast telly, the fact that she comes across as an out of date 90s throwback who touts her kids for plastic toys is neither here nor there! she is desperate to be a household name and probably thinks she can present and interview others. She cannot, just look at the train wreck she made of doing the backstage interviews for the Oliviers the other year, they are absolutely dire but hilariously funny for her repeat ed question to every.single.winner. Go to YouTube to view them!😂

Reactions: 7
The difference in colouring between what she’s posted and what we saw on TV…

82AD1F69-40D8-41B2-8DFA-50CC26945F79.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I just watched her Lorraine interview on catch up, purely to see what she said. She really is too awkward for tv, like it's normal to be nervous. I'd be bloody terrified going on TV but for all the years she's been in this industry, she still looks wooden and a deer caught in the headlights. Also I knew she'd mention the abuse. Although why she said she has only recently learned how to speak about it when she's been talking about it for nearly a decade baffled me.

Reactions: 9
The difference in colouring between what she’s posted and what we saw on TV…

View attachment 1458496
it's a total contrast! the angles, the colouring, the editing. you wouldn't even know that was the same dress - it's a totally different colour - her hair is edited to look a proper platinum blonde, when it's actually vety yellow blonde, and i'm not even gonna bother talking about the difference in the size/shape of her face. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ultimately, it’s entirely Louise's decision if she wants to edit the selfies she shares - you can easily tell from the colouring in the selfies she shares that she edits her photos, i just didn't realise she was pushing quite such a false image of herself - but it just makes it incredibly jarring when she then appears on TV and you see her in reality, because it massively emphasises the differences between her true appearance and appearance she chooses to portray on SM, which is painfully edited and posed to ensure her face appears far simmer and more angular than it does in reality. based on the photos she shares on SM, it wouldn't surprise me if people had to do a double take if they saw her in real life, because she isn't recognisable as the same person. if i had seen these two photos individually, i wouldn't have thought they were taken on the same day, the difference between them is so extreme. she looks like she's lost loads of weight between the first and second photo, which says a hell of a lot about the powers of editing apps when the two photos were taken within hours of each. other! kinda scary how easy it is to alter your appearance so drastically.

Reactions: 8
When the presenter said she followed Louise and the children etc.

Red flag. The fact people can openly follow her children lives and she’s an ambassador for a children charity?!

For someone who used to go on and on and on about how traditional media was scared of youtubers taking over, she sure as tit is trying to crawl up the arse of traditional media

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who used to go on and on and on about how traditional media was scared of youtubers taking over, she sure as tit is trying to crawl up the arse of traditional media
Honestly I've always said that this is why she started writing so many of those subpar books of hers. She thinks if she can get the general public to start seeing her as an "author" rather than "YouTuber" then she'll worm her way into traditional media, on to Loose Women and Strictly Come Dancing and all the other mainstream telly shite she goes on about.

She’s absolutely desperate to get a slot on Lorraine/this morning/loose women. Does it occur to her that she is merely filler for itv? Most celebs are on their summer holidays and therefore itv are desperate to fill their slots. That’s why they have authors on, z list celebs and random feature repeats. Every time she’s been on telly, she’s always followed it up with a “I’m so grateful, I have an ambition of presenting on a show like this but I’ve been afraid blah blah blah”.

Its not going to happen! You got lucky with YouTube. Mainstream media is a lot for professional and cut throat.

Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely desperate to get a slot on Lorraine/this morning/loose women. Does it occur to her that she is merely filler for itv? Most celebs are on their summer holidays and therefore itv are desperate to fill their slots. That’s why they have authors on, z list celebs and random feature repeats. Every time she’s been on telly, she’s always followed it up with a “I’m so grateful, I have an ambition of presenting on a show like this but I’ve been afraid blah blah blah”.

Its not going to happen! You got lucky with YouTube. Mainstream media is a lot for professional and cut throat.
I hate Loose Women, it's trash, but you have to share your 'edgy' opinions and original thoughts and Louise doesn't share anything that isn't PG rated. And I really don't want to hear her opinions on important topics.

Like on Lorraine where the Dad being gay is such a shocking thing. Now obviously it would be if they were in a straight relationship but is her life so 1950's that the most shocking thing she can think of is someone being gay? She apparently had a 'sensitivity reader's since she has no experience of that topic.

I hope she tackles race in her next book.

Slow down from what? It’s not like she does that much work at all? She hardly uploads these days, and the stuff she posts on stories is usually her rambling about something no one is interested in. There’s no for-planning to it.

DB87BCC8-4ECE-4B2F-9FB6-E225BDF9B437.png

• Haha
🙄 Okay then moany.... Bye! 👋

Put off the lights and close the door behind as you leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate Loose Women, it's trash, but you have to share your 'edgy' opinions and original thoughts and Louise doesn't share anything that isn't PG rated. And I really don't want to hear her opinions on important topics.
Maybe they’d let her pretend to be a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear she says she's going to slow down and be more present with her family every two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🙄 Okay then moany.... Bye! 👋

Put off the lights and close the door behind as you leave.
It’s a never ending constant moan isn’t it. I mean I applaud her for being honest and not projecting a false ‘my life is amazing’ view but honestly I feel drained from her long emotional posts.. hold abit back Louise just for sh*ts and giggles eh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.