Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arty123

Chatty Member
The music she chooses for her stories is always so crap 😂
I honestly don't understand why Disney send these people for free jollys, their content is dire, nothing we haven't seen a million times before. What are they giving us new and exclusive? Nothing!!! You can just see the absolute greed in Louise's eyes, she cannot believe her luck...and now Liam is being made fun of again and mentioned as an afterthought. Can imagine that Darcy's holiday has had a bit of a downer out on it, who can compete with Disney for a pre teen? For the love of God stop making Pearl point her toe in ever.single.photo it's weird🙄 lady Louise and her sidekick Carrie Hope Fletcher are two big Disney divas!😂

It made me really laugh the other day when she was at the flower show with her dad & she put up a story about having a glass of wine & used ‘Escape (the pina colada’s song’.. which 1. Made no sense because she was talking about wine. 2. Is a song about trying to cheat on your partner which she used on a post about hanging with her dad 😂
Funny how he's come out of the woodwork, I'd be hanging my head in shame for not believing my child's pleas for help all those years ago, the man's a joke!

Reactions: 3

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Even with such a heavy filter her makeup looks so heavy it’s like cracking!!

She doesn’t need such a thick amount of foundation for a normal day as it’s really drawing attention to all the dryness and fine lines she has (which are totally normal as you start to age). Something lighter and more natural would stop this issue occurring.

Really noticeable around the eyes, between the brows and around her mouth.

60EB9EE9-21CD-4A2A-A279-900DE1A3097A.png

4EA0A70F-B63C-44C0-AB78-D87FD5F57B1C.png

Pixie85

Dont see the issue of both girlsbhaving the same middle name.

One of my middle names is half of my younger sisters first name (she has a hyphenated first name) neither of us have ever cared that we both have the same name in our names

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Me and my sister are 5 years apart, and the only time we matched clothes was when I was a toddler and she was 7, not when she was 11! Once she was Darcy's age she didn't even want to play with me (very normal for a kid going into secondary school!)
Same, my sister is 6 years older than me. We never wore matching outfits. The only time I really remember spending time with her when I was younger was family holidays or family birthdays. She had her friends and her life and I had mine. I’d give Darcy a year into being at high school and she’s not going to want to hang out with her baby sister anymore.

Lynx

VIP Member
I don't understand why she is so keen to shift all the blame to the step mother and make it out like her dad is innocent. He may have never laid a hand on her but he was neglectful and completely absent. He wouldn't be someone I'd be willing to have around my kids if I was her!
I'm sure she has said before that because of her step-mum that her relationship with her dad has had some issues. I'm also sure she said she had been to therapy with her dad in order to work through these and rebuild their relationship. She just doesn't seem to talk about that part much, like she doesn't talk about the impact on her relationship with her (half) sister.

sosticky

Chatty Member
I find it so weird how she hashtags the girls' names. Putting your kids on your social media seems a bad idea to me. But to make hashtags of their names is beyond ridiculous. They're not celebrities, they're innocent children being denied their right to grow up with privacy
And they have the same middle name?!

Rainbowchampagne

I think the reason I think it’s a bit sad she just took Pearl (and I’m probably projecting here) is because Darcy may struggle with feeling at home and belonging due to having two household. The fact that one entire household has gone on a holiday that she loves without her only further pushes her out. In my opinion. I think blended families are so tricky to navigate and I personally would do everything to make the family as much of a together unit as possible.

I know they can’t just sit around not doing anything whilst Darcy is with her Dad. But she’s the ultimate Disney kid and it just doesn’t sit right with me. Agree with a previous poster that it’s not that Louise wanted to take Pearl on her own, but that it was an opportunity for work.

alafolie

I really cannot blame her for the sleeping arrangements. I think it is in D’s best interests and is not at all teaching her shame around growing up. Privacy is important for everyone, especially an 11 year old girl.

Also the pull out bed is right next to the proper beds and there would be barely any room to walk around when it is out. It is not like a family room in a hotel with a separate area.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
It was a pandemic. We all made sacrifices. I’m really struggling to see why you’re behaving as if this is somehow traumatising for Darcy. She has been to Disney every year since she was a toddler. Life isn’t fair and there are lots of things I would like to have done, but never have! Some children have never been to Disney and never will be able to because of the money it costs.
It’s really not that deep and I assume that you are projecting your own stuff into this situation.
😂 I'm not assuming this is traumatising Darcy, it's not a leap to think that an 11yo who loves Disney wouldn't want to miss out on a family trip there. I just don't think a parent should take one child to WDW, regardless of which child it is.
I have none of my issues to project, I just think both kids should get the same and I think its equally unfair when she takes Darcy on trips without Pearl. I don't know why any parent would take just one of their kids away 🤷‍♀️ and she never would have done if she wasn't being paid for it.

flixy83

I’ve just looked at the fees for the school I assume Darcy goes to and Pearl is starting and wow! Louise better keep those ads rolling in!!

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
Just noticed she’s blocked me, I never followed her but watched some of her Disney content.

The only interaction I’ve ever had on her account is when she has included those ‘type something’ boxes on a story while in Disney. I think she wanted a caption for a Micky photo and I said Mickys sleeping beauty.

These influences are weird.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Louise has said that he ‘semi-dumped’ her before they found out about Pearl. However you can’t be ‘semi dumped’ ether someone broke up with you or they didn’t. So that suggests that Liam had broken up with her and only got back with her when they found out about Pearl.
Damn. I hope he really is happy, he seems nice.

emerald

VIP Member
Yeah the situation she's in is irritating but that's life for you. People are irritating sometimes and you have to share space with them or else never leave your house. Is she that desperate for engagement? I'm half tempted to reply with "they are well within their rights to listen to music out loud" even though it winds me up too 😂 What kind of answers is she expecting??

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Doesn’t even bother to respond to us mere mortals, just those who will increase her own
following. Time to take a break-becoming irrelevant in these current times.

whatsever you

VIP Member
I reckon Liam is going, I’ve seen on Instagram a whole family of 4 (influencer mum) is going, and em Sheldon is taking her boyfriend.