Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michi

Currently on a cruise which is operating at around 71% capacity. So they are nearly full. Few cabins left aside for anyone needing to isolate.
Kids clubs are also back to normal, time slots have gone, so you can send the kids all day every day if you want 🤣
The Saccone Jolys would love that (they recently went to Spain and actually did send their kids to kids club all day every day)

• Sad
Reactions: 3

callmegracie

VIP Member
Just saw her latest vlog, it’s from a little while ago I think now. But I noticed darcy and pearl are sharing a room now, do we know why? Seems a bit strange?
louise said that it was because the girls wanted to have sleepovers, but someone on here mentioned that liams dad had been staying, so might have used darcys room as a guest room?

AL10

VIP Member
Disney or centre park, how boring😴 if I had the money I’d be taking kids around the world or at least new experiences! But Disney and centre parks are probs gifted or discounted 🙄

squacksquack

Chatty Member
How long do we really think this new, improved, redone kitchen will last? 6 months? A year?

Does anyone else remember when Louise had her bedroom painted three times in the space of a few months? I think it was when she was pregnant with Pearl or shortly after Pearl was born. At first it was a dark blue, then one pink, then another pink. This woman has far too much free time on her hands and so she spends her time shopping or endlessly redoing the house. She has a downstairs living area next to the kitchen/dining area, another living room where they put a TV in the fireplace, and her office which is now also a third living room? She kept switching the girls back and forth between bedrooms and now they're sharing a room. The garden landscaping has been fussed with. She wanted to rip out all the floor tiles downstairs to install heated flooring but was told they couldn't. She has rental properties she renovates. All this for a woman who doesn't have an artistic eye or a sense of timeless decor you don't have to keep reupping with tat every few months.

I really don't think mumfluencing is the ideal job for Louise. Her life just isn't interesting. She loves to talk about being a boss bitch and being a business owner but her business produces nothing. Her books aren't very good, her attempts at podcasting aren't very good, her content seems to be gifted trips to Centre Parks and Disney or playing dressup with the girls. Your children should not be your main source of content or income. They're children. Their job is to be children.

I wish she would have gone into PR or marketing at the height of her Youtube career and then just stopped making content except for the occasional vlog. I'm sure she'd enjoy dressing nicely and going into an office and having meetings and if she had an actual career she could do that, as opposed to renting local office space because she can't stand to work in any of her home office spaces and trying to hire an assistant to fetch hundreds of cans of coke.

I don't know if any of you ever watched Kristina Horner but she leveraged her Youtube success and online ventures into getting a job at Microsoft in 2014 as a content creator/ content manager. She's since then built herself a nice career in various community management positions at Microsoft, gotten married, bought a house, and had a baby, all while slowly phasing out of being a content creator herself. Online success is such a lightning in a bottle experience and you should always prepare yourself for it to vanish at any time. I think more online creators would do well for themselves if they slowly transitioned into being behind the scenes people managing up and coming talent or other company's social media accounts rather than trying to continue Being the Content themselves.
I remember her! Nice to hear she’s doing well. Honestly this seems like such a smart move. Good for her!

Reactions: 2

ECH

VIP Member
Not that I’m suggesting Louise parades the girls in their actual school uniform, just that the whole ad is so pointless and it could be used by a family struggling to pay for their childs uniform.
She'll gladly parade the kids in their uniform on Pearl's actual first day, I'm sure. She does not care about their privacy.

Teabee

I wonder if a large part of Darcy coming off as a people pleaser comes from pressure knowing that she has an audience? I wonder if she feels those social media pressures. It's not healthy at all.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
When she does a post about going to Galaxy’s Edge having admitted she knows nothing about Star Wars
I feel like all I do is defend her 😂 but I’ve seen countless YouTubers say they can appreciate Galaxy’s Edge knowing nothing about Star Wars because it’s an immersive incredibly detailed land plus the rides are new and have all the bells and whistles. I’m going later in the year and I’m not into Star Wars at all but I’m really keen to see the land, take photos, do the rides explore etc just based on the fact it’s supposed to be phenomenal.

newaroundhere123

I'm sure she has said before that because of her step-mum that her relationship with her dad has had some issues. I'm also sure she said she had been to therapy with her dad in order to work through these and rebuild their relationship. She just doesn't seem to talk about that part much, like she doesn't talk about the impact on her relationship with her (half) sister.
I've not seen anything with her and her sister since her book came out, I think that must have affected their relationship. Probably another reason she feels so afraid to lose any kind of relationship with her dad.

sosticky

Chatty Member
The only one actually pointing their toe is Darcy! 😂
Another thing about the sleeping arrangements is that she was pregnant within a year of meeting Liam and he moved in, but now she is all ‘we’re a blended family’. She is always concerned about the wrong things.
Ok, then the other two are attempting to point their toes 🙄

arty123

Chatty Member
I am so tempted to ask the same. It’s ridiculous.
wonder what would happen if ten tattlers all asked why the matching outfits? She'd lose it, of course we'd all be blocked immediately but I sort of see it as an intervention on Darcy's behalf!

ladylulu

yeah, i'm sure they had broken up before Louise found out she was pregnant with Pearl, and he obviously decided to stick around for the sake of his daughter and in the hope the relationship would work out.
I went back and watched some of her early 2017 vlogs on her second channel from before she have moved into the current house and she says things very causally like "oh it's annoying that Liam has to go back to his place since we don't live together yet. We are planning to live together next year." Comments like that make it sound like they were very committed to each other and had had firm future talks. I wonder why they broke up? I don't know if I'd have a baby with someone who just dumped me, even if they agreed to get back together once I realized I was pregnant. It feels like a questionable way to start your life with someone.

arty123

Chatty Member
I was going to post about last nights cryptic stories! I wondered if she has been reading here and the whole NSPCC thing. Anyone online who is critical is treated as a troll. Either that or she has had a run in with someone in her life!
I'm interested to see if her next book or project is to do with mindfulness, mental health or just plain weird c**p. She literally jumps on the nearest bandwagon instead of coming in with original ideas!

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She is the most privileged sounding little madam isn't she? Liam must just zone out at times. I know I would! Or perhaps he goes and stands in a random field, oh no wait, he may find Louise taking pictures of her daughters in tutus.
Louise has already shared that he goes and sits in the car. I think it was for work calls.

nzbosox

So glad I found this thread! I’ve followed Louise for years but over the past year she makes me cringe more and more! Imagine being so out of touch she brags about everything she has when the rest of the country can barely make ends meet!
Anyone recommend any relatable Instagrammers out there?
I actually enjoy Emily Norris & Katie Ellison although they’re both friends with LP at least they have decent content, don’t exploit their kids and seem in touch with basic humanity.

• Haha

Violet07

A little while back I think she said something about Liams dad staying with them for a bit? I wonder if he hasn't had to stay for longer and needs more than a temporary guest room and the solution is to shuffle the girls around?