Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
I think it must have affected monetisation on Youtube somehow? I definitely noticed a lot of people suddenly weren't saying covid or pandemic anymore and instead said things like ~everything that's going on at the moment~. Giving it a silly nickname is really inappropriate.
A lot of smaller creators were worried about being demonetised and therefore didn't say 'covid' or 'the pandemic'. Louise doing it and doing it wrong was just to be twee though, considering monetisation doesn't really affect her way of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

blackmasque

These poor girls. I wonder what would happen if Darcy said that she would prefer if she could start living at her dad's the majority of the time.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
So this might be a bit random but did she just invite the girls from the new reception class? It looked like she didn't cater to any boys. She totally did that to be a queen bee mum and set the tone for the year.
It’s a private all girls school

Crazycatty

VIP Member
That cruise looks like an absolute nightmare. Enforced dress codes and cringey entertainment.
She’s not selling it very well - it’s nothing like she’s making it out - she’s probably putting more people off.

Dress codes aren’t enforced. If you don’t want to don your ballgown and tux you don’t have to.

lorenzo_vee

That's really a problem that's going to follow the girls longer than Louise understands. What if someone with obsessive behaviour started stalking one of the girls? So much information is available just like that. I hope Darcy has at least one adult in her life who would support her if she decided she wants to drop the social media work she's pressured to do.
Exactly this. Louise simply doesn't seem to fathom that there are so many creeps out there. I remember once reading about Jeremy Clarkson's eldest daughter Emily being catfished and stalked in her teens by someone who was a fan of her dad. The thought of that ever happening to Darcy or Pearl is absolutely horrifying. 😢

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Anyone else wonder if Liam only proposed so that one day Pearl can have the same surname as him? I remember Louise saying only if she got married would she change it.
i doubt that would ever happen, even if they did get married. did Louise change her surname when she married to Matt? because I fully image she would remain a Pentland whether she married Liam or not - especially with that huge "Pentland" carving she has in their living room, she seems very attached to her surname. and obviously Darcy has Matt's surname, so i can imagine her refusing to change Pearl's. it was probably just something she said to encourage Liam to propose, given that she was desperate for a big Disney proposal for content. 🤷🏻‍♂️

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I totally agree. She’s so insincere. Everything she says reads as a manipulation or just plain patronising. Please vote for me, please watch my advert reel - no!

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
Where does everyone get this “he wants an easy life and goes along with Louise” stuff from? I reckon Liam’s just as up for the freebies and money as she is and actively chooses to participate with putting Pearl online.

flutternutter

VIP Member
She was clearly feeling mum guilt — however, Darcy WAS on holiday already. Why shouldn’t they be able to take Pearl away too? Darcy has had Disney trips without Pearl. Also Darcy is still a child and can enjoy the holiday that she is on without considering the fact that she could have been in Disney. Pearl said herself that Darcy was on a beach holiday. And children value holidays fairly equally — especially when they have so many of them. She knows that she will go to Disney in the near future, and had already been this year as recently as February.

If this was any other family and one child had been chosen for an experience over another then yeah I get the drama and the comments about this, but this was a gifted trip on set dates?

Of all the things Louise has done I really don’t think this is inherently bad. Should she have turned down the trip? I think it’s nice for her to go away with Pearl and Liam for some Pearl time. 🥺
As an adult, yep that sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Darcy isnt being left out to spite her. But as a young child I think it would be incredibly difficult to get your head around. Its a really complex situation to have multiple fathers in the picture and i think she navigates it terribly, probably due to her own experiences of her own trauma and terrible parenting.

arty123

Chatty Member
The more she posts the more desperate she comes across and the more out of touch with whatever audience she has left. I genuinely used to enjoy her videos, would have been before Pearl was born.
Couldn't agree more, her whole online presence smacks of desperately trying to find something relevant and interesting to do. Serious now as she's almost 40 but acts SO much older so she doesn't even have her original audience 🙄 who on earth is interested in her dance mom drivel?

tammyxox

I feel that Louise’s time of any kind of relevance is coming to an end & she’s desperately seeking and clinging to anything to try and stop it.

She’s not particularly likeable anymore, especially since having Pearl, I feel so sorry for her as it’s SO obvious Louise doesn’t care for her much 🥺

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
She’s not selling it very well - it’s nothing like she’s making it out - she’s probably putting more people off.

Dress codes aren’t enforced. If you don’t want to don your ballgown and tux you don’t have to.
This. And the way she worded the privacy room thing. She's not a very eloquent person is she?

nzbosox

The rest of us are all in the same boat, you're not a failure at all you're a normal mother doing what we all have to do. The rest of us don't have the luxury of making millions by sitting on our arses and being able to hire a nanny so that we can sit in bed on our laptops.
Thank you 😊 obviously have some over hanging anxiety about to all so appreciate your words!!!

LemonLife

VIP Member
Can I ask when people say they are offended by Louise discussing her holidays, due to the cost of living crisis, is it because they are free?

Spoke

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that she didn't show her new kitchen after making such a fuss about it? Surely it must be done or nearly done by now?
that would mean she’d have to use the kitchen for once!

• Haha

Spoke

VIP Member
Yeah I was about to say I lived close ish to Louise growing up and that isn’t that school’s uniform.

(Frankly disgusting we know what the uniform ‘should’ look like anyway)

Crazycatty

VIP Member
I doubt she could dictate the rooms , maybe her management company could. Am I right in thinking and I must admit not having checked that they still are not operating at 100% capacity ?
Currently on a cruise which is operating at around 71% capacity. So they are nearly full. Few cabins left aside for anyone needing to isolate.
Kids clubs are also back to normal, time slots have gone, so you can send the kids all day every day if you want 🤣