Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nzbosox

The matching outfits are so cringe. Why the need its not cute. Im so tempted to comment and say how do you bribe darcy to wear the same outfit as her 4yo sister passive aggressive much?
I am so tempted to ask the same. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 4

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Darcy's smile seem pasted on and she seemed very robotically happy for the camera. Makes me sad. 😔
Louise was cooing over how confident Darcy was in front of the camera, but it all seemed very stilted and forced. her smile when she was having her photo taken on the blue carpet did seem very robotic and forced - it certainly wasn't her natural smile. to me, she looked very nervous, which was understandable, but it's as though Louise couldn't see that, just because Darcy was able to act confident doesn't mean she actually felt confident - and likely just got on with it because she felt that is what was expected of her. i think she genuinely enjoyed the experience of the premiere itself, but the posed photos on the blue carpet definitely seemed to make her feel uncomfortable in a way that Louise didn't pick up on. 🤷🏻‍♂️

unt Bessie

I did wonder in a recent Instastory photo that Matt put up if Devon might be pregnant (I really don't like speculating about that but she did look noticeably 'different' and hasn't posted much on her own insta recently) which, if true, could be a reason for Louise's particularly OTT posts about missing D whilst she's with them recently. Complete guesswork of course, but maybe Louise would be worried about a new baby sibling making D prefer spending time with Matt and Devon.

Jibbles

Saw her at centre parcs in the pool today. Spotted Darcy first and it occurred to me just how alarming it is that these influencers kids are so well recognised 😬. Louise wasn’t doing any swimming in fact she was doing her very best not to get a drop of water on her head or face, wearing her heart shaped sunglasses in the pool. She also had a face like a smacked arse the whole time. Certainly didn’t look like she was living her best life in the way she likes to portray…
oh well I guess this will be this next weeksvlog. Trip to centre parks #456.

Catwoman

VIP Member
It’s confirmed she is…

View attachment 1495204
No I'd rather know what's sponsored content. So I can more easily work out the insincere 'I've been paid to say this' shit.

Actually, that was P&O ferries, P&O cruises are a different company and nothing to do with that scandal! :)
Agree, a different company and really pissed off as I've just settled my balance on a cruise on that exact ship. Thank goodness I paid a bargain price during covid as I'd be raging to see them using the likes of her in an ad and if we weren't going with friends I'd cancel and tell them why. I don't work hard for my holidays to watch an ungrateful dumbo like her and a lot these influencers go free.😂 It feels tainted now somehow. 🙄

Oh my eyes... I am CRINGING at those sailor dresses. She's lost the bloody plot. 😂

Last edited:

netsloth

I wish we got more “in the wild” posts about her. They’re always so funny and totally opposite of how she tries to be online.
A few years ago she did a sponsored deal with Specsavers. Someone close to me was working there at the time she came in to film a video and found out from the staff that were there on the day that she was just awful. Keep in mind this was an open and functioning opticians, trying to serve patients, she kept complaining to staff who were also in the video that they were 'in her light', and they couldn't wait for her to leave.

It's at around 5:00

Last edited:

MsGilmore

VIP Member
To me something washing well is something that doesn’t require extra effort. Especially something as simple as dance clothes. Surely they should be the sort of thing you just wanna chuck in the machine and go…

View attachment 1470132
Yeah they’ll either be Lycra because it’s stretchy or cotton because it keeps you cool!
She’s just trying to get a brand deal or gift at the very least - shameless!

arty123

Chatty Member
I totally think that Louise will actively encourage Darcy to have social media accounts like Instagram and tiktok ASAP. Darcy has seen how many #gifted items she gets, add on holidays and free nights out to shows etc and it is enough to persuade an almost teenager to get involved. I hope not though, I would love her father to step in and give her other options for her future. Louise has lost the plot with those matching outfits, what is she thinking about????

Reactions: 3

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
What the hell is she wearing on her feet? 😂
Those shoes are very pretty, but in no way appropriate for walking around/up rocks and hills!

Are they both wearing lippy? Also it really bugged me when she was planning their futures out with weddings and babies in the mix. You may end up having two sons, or one of each or a gay marriage, or an ace child, or a daughter who is not maternal So many possible outcomes - but Louise wants her perfect Disney happy ever afters for Darcy and Pearl, she's a nightmare!
It looks like Darcy is wearing lipstick for sure, plus blusher, possibly eyeliner and mascara too!
And yes, Darcy and Pearl may not be straight, want to get married or have babies!

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Considering they were on a cruise with food included I would be interested to know how many times they visited the premium restaurants. Tbh she looked a little out of place the way she dressed for the excursion .

jayne2240

VIP Member
She MUST be trolling us with that photo of her posing on the boat. I mean what fully grown adult poses like that much of a twat unironically.

• Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Disney or centre park, how boring😴 if I had the money I’d be taking kids around the world or at least new experiences! But Disney and centre parks are probs gifted or discounted 🙄
Shes usually pretty quick to say whether something is a gift but claims she pays for the trips herself. I honestly believe she does pay for them and keeps going because she's boring and insecure and all the money in the world can't buy you a decent personality so she doesn't dare stray from the things she knows.

callmegracie

VIP Member
Whenever I’m reminded of that boat trip I remember how surreal it was. Before she announced her divorce doing this weird fake date with Jack
was that the time that matt got annoyed at her because she went out with jack and left all the housework to matt, and he'd been to work, looked after darcy etc.. i never watched her videos but i seem to remember someone on the old gossip site mentioning something like that

meowmeowmeow3030!!

Chatty Member
🙄 Okay then moany.... Bye! 👋

Put off the lights and close the door behind as you leave.
It’s a never ending constant moan isn’t it. I mean I applaud her for being honest and not projecting a false ‘my life is amazing’ view but honestly I feel drained from her long emotional posts.. hold abit back Louise just for sh*ts and giggles eh