Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem is they do not have the natural ability some people have when they take photos of them, and the poses kinda make you see it more, how aware they are of looking "perfect", it just ends up looking awkward

Reactions: 5
I’ve been on a few cruises and the cabins are nice but it would be such a tight squeeze for a family of four, even trying to fit all of your clothes etc never mind the actual people. My friend has two kids and they always book two rooms, it’s usually a good bit cheaper than a family suite too. I think she just used the privacy as an excuse instead of just saying they didn’t want to be cramped and piled on top of each other. It could even be a request from Darcy’s dad too!

I don’t mind Louise too much, I only dip in to her page occasionally but mother of god the matching clothes and pointed leg posing has to stop, it’s so cringe! There is way to big an age gap for those girls to have every item of clothing matching, most girls Darcy’s age would have flipped out about it by now!

Reactions: 5
I imagine she couldn't say "even the family room is too small for two adult, a tween and a child, plus all their stuff so we've got two rooms" since P&O probably wouldn't be too pleased about it

Reactions: 10
Louise on the cruise was my last straw, I’ve actually come off Instagram because the constant gifting to undeserving influencers finally got to me (Louise in general and Emily Norrris’ grotesque Dior shoes). But when I also went to get them off my Facebook I noticed Louise’s public Facebook profile has disappeared? Sorry if this is old news but I hadn’t noticed and feel it’s strange after she was pushing Facebook quite hard alongside Instagram for a while there…

Reactions: 6
I can’t begin to imagine how depressing things will be for Darcy when she’s an adult looking back on childhood photos and every single photo she’s had taken is of her posing like a pageant queen. The joys of some photos of our childhood is the candidness and the way the memory comes flooding back. For Darcy all she’ll see is how snobby her mother was asking her to pose like a doll.

My good god she’s got them wearing different pants, finally not matching.

I would give anything if she would stop sticking her bleeping leg out - daft cow.

I also didn’t need to know whilst having lunch that Louise has digestive issues 🤢

Oh and also, the sheer fact she can see “many more cruises” in her future is vile. Read the room, Louise. Most of us can’t afford one cruise in our entire life, you out of touch entitled spoilt witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
As a younger sister with a seven year age gap (like Darcy and Pearl), I can confirm that they're gonna be so cringed out by the matching outfits when they become older. My mum did it once and never lived it down.

Reactions: 13
I am also a younger sister with a 6 year gap - the only time we wore matching clothes was to be bridesmaids.

Reactions: 11
i think it's weird that Louise makes such a huge deal about how she never wants Darcy to feel left out of the family or sidelined etc because she has a different dad and doesn't live with Louise full time, yet she flits between referring to Darcy and Pearl as "our girls" when talking about her and Liam, and equally reminding the world that Liam is not Darcy's biological father. 🤷🏻‍♂️

like sure, he isn't. but he's basically her stepfather and they live together and have done for years - surely if she wants Darcy to feel 100% part of the family and not feel different etc, she wouldn’t be reminding people on social media that Darcy has a different dad, thus her and Liam can't share a suite while on holiday because he isn't her dad etc etc. because although Liam isn't her dad, and she has a father who is very present and involved in her life, he is still obviously a prominent part of her family and a strong father figure in her life - it just seems unnecessary to remind her, and the world, that Liam isn't her real dad, thus she isn't truly part of the Louise/Liam/Pearl Little family unit, as if it had just been the three of them on holiday, they would have shared a room etc. i gtet it's only a little thing, but it's the fact she publicised it all over SM - Darcy seems like a sensitive kid, and she will undoubtedly pick up on that kinda comment. it's weird that Louise was more concerned about Darcy feeling left out when she took Pearl on that gifted trip to Disney while Darcy was on her own holiday than she is about making barbed comments about Liam and Darcy's relationship. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
As a younger sister with a seven year age gap (like Darcy and Pearl), I can confirm that they're gonna be so cringed out by the matching outfits when they become older. My mum did it once and never lived it down.
Will she be the sort of mother that gets out the childhood pics for the boyfriends ? Ouch if so

think it's weird that Louise makes such a huge deal about how she never wants Darcy to feel left out of the family or sidelined etc because she has a different dad and doesn't live with Louise full time,
It's so unnecessary...I have a stepkid, and my husband and I have two together...it literally doesn't come up. The dynamic is what it is, occasionally my stepson will miss out on something with us, he obviously does things with his mum that are nothing to do with us. That's just how having a blended family works. It is really weird the lengths she goes to bring it up.

Reactions: 13
Again I think it boils down to her childhood as previous posters have said. Little Louise was also part of a blended family but obviously a very, very different and poor one. She's overcompensating because her own upbringing was sad. But we can clearly see there is no comparison between her experience and Darcy's experience!

I despise these stories with the cruise ship so obviously in it. It looks so imposing and reminds me of how much the residents of Venice suffer due to the cruise industry.
They’re the worst. The way they descend upon Dubrovnik in the Summer as well… Full of people who aren’t at all interested in the culture of the place they’re visiting.

I get that uncultured vibe from Louise too - it's all 'ooh look at the pretty houses' and 'look at the pretty water' and 'look we got dressed up again' and nothing actually about the countries they're visiting.

Reactions: 26
I get that uncultured vibe from Louise too - it's all 'ooh look at the pretty houses' and 'look at the pretty water' and 'look we got dressed up again' and nothing actually about the countries they're visiting.
She is happy as long as she can "play" Disney happy life where everything is just "pretty". She isn't in for the cultural side of places only for the emotions a place brings up.

No idea why but she reminds me of a wanne be Mary Poppins (not her looks obviously).
She wants to be seen as a kind loving popular woman who has her tit together while everything is dreamy flowy and magical.
In her perfect fairytale world her daughters have to wear matching outfits while flying around with her, the perfect mum, singing songs and enjoying a lollipop 🍭in a colour matching the outfits of them all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.