Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That toe pointing thing in photos is ridiculous. I’m just hate watching her at this point!!

Reactions: 21
The only one actually pointing their toe is Darcy! 😂
Another thing about the sleeping arrangements is that she was pregnant within a year of meeting Liam and he moved in, but now she is all ‘we’re a blended family’. She is always concerned about the wrong things.

Reactions: 9
The only one actually pointing their toe is Darcy! 😂
Another thing about the sleeping arrangements is that she was pregnant within a year of meeting Liam and he moved in, but now she is all ‘we’re a blended family’. She is always concerned about the wrong things.
Ok, then the other two are attempting to point their toes 🙄

Reactions: 2
I did find it interesting that Louise said Darcy loves kids club and the friends she's made there and almost gets annoyed about having to spend time with them. That's actually something fully normal for Darcy's age, to value friendships more than family, and she'll probably start doing more and more as she gets to high school. Or she's realised how annoying it is to have to be with Louise on a work trip where she has to perform constantly so she'd prefer to be at kids club where she isn't being filmed or told to pose.

Reactions: 16
I really dislike the way Louise has her kids posing all the time with one hand on hip, one leg forward why cant they just act natural it would make for a nicer pic

Reactions: 18
I really dislike the way Louise has her kids posing all the time with one hand on hip, one leg forward why cant they just act natural it would make for a nicer pic
because louise is a control freak about her image, and she sees her children as an extension of that image

Reactions: 12
I think a hell of a lot of louises’ parenting comes down to her childhood and her perceptions of what makes a childhood good. The posing, the matching outfits, the Disney trips. It’s not to please the girls but it’s to please ‘little louise’ who either missed out on that kind of stuff due to her mum’s death and her subsequent abuse, or had very little of it. Hence the control freak nature and how she seems unable to deal with any ounce of individuality in her daughters (firecracker, ‘hard to mother’ Pearl comes to mind, as does darcy not being allowed an emoji sequin top). And I think that’s why she hates parenting them cos it means she can’t pander to ’little louise’ or do what she wants.

Sorry, armchair internet psychology, I know, everybody loves it 🙄😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yup! Especially when she poses like that to appear thinner so she gets a more flattering picture. Not habits you want to be sharing with your young daughters! But she's trained them into it. I'd much rather just have pictures of my daughter enjoying herself but then I also care more about her wellbeing and privacy than money 🤷‍♀️

Currently on a cruise which is operating at around 71% capacity. So they are nearly full. Few cabins left aside for anyone needing to isolate.
Kids clubs are also back to normal, time slots have gone, so you can send the kids all day every day if you want 🤣
The Saccone Jolys would love that (they recently went to Spain and actually did send their kids to kids club all day every day)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but if Louise is so determined to give Darcy her privacy, does this mean Darcy was alone for the evening in the room because she was out partying? #mccannvibes
Surely they must have interconnecting rooms or something (complete cruise novice here, don’t even know if they’re a thing!)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but if Louise is so determined to give Darcy her privacy, does this mean Darcy was alone for the evening in the room because she was out partying? #mccannvibes
Surely they must have interconnecting rooms or something (complete cruise novice here, don’t even know if they’re a thing!)
Louise showed off her room, there was no door to another room. So that would suggest that either yes Darcy was alone or instead Liam and Pearl were in Darcys room until Louise got back and then Liam just carried Pearl back to their room whilst she was sleeping. But then that completely goes against Louise’s ‘Darcy needs privacy’ thing as Liam would have been there when she was getting ready for bed and then sleeping.

Reactions: 14
Louise showed off her room, there was no door to another room. So that would suggest that either yes Darcy was alone or instead Liam and Pearl were in Darcys room until Louise got back and then Liam just carried Pearl back to their room whilst she was sleeping. But then that completely goes against Louise’s ‘Darcy needs privacy’ thing as Liam would have been there when she was getting ready for bed and then sleeping.
Exactly what I was thinking!! Very hypocritical indeed.

Reactions: 7
Err she’s out at dinner sans the girlies well where are they? I’m sorry but I wouldn’t be leaving them alone in their cabin

Reactions: 1
No the new reel, that sassy ‘miss world’ pose she has the kids doing is so awkward. Let kids be kids

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So she doesn’t want her fiancé and father of her younger daughter to see Darcy in her pyjamas, but is happy to post it on Instagram. You need to sort out your priorities Louise.
I notice that Darcy no longer wears a bow in her hair though.
I think that she is building Darcy up to a life of fame and fortune which may not happen. I hope that these children are made aware of how privileged they are.

Reactions: 21
I feel like Darcy is going to be so embarrassed when she looks back at the reels her mum forces her into in a few years time! I hate how cringey the beauty pageant poses are. Just let the child dress up without making it content ffs

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.