Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another YouTuber went on one of their cruises earlier this year and had to delete the vlogs because of the backlash.
It’s just grim to see these wealthy people being gifted experiences that they can pay for when the rest of us are wondering if we will be able to put our heating on this Winter. It’s marketing but completely immoral at the moment. Not that Louise gives a tit!

Edit - That story is so manipulative.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t get my head around what darcy puts up with from Louise. I remember being 11 and there is no WAY I would have let my mum dress me in frilly skirts and bows, not to mention to match with a 4 year old. I just can’t believe Louise doesn’t get more push back from her, or maybe it’s coming…

Reactions: 8
It’s confirmed she is…

View attachment 1495204
What’s hilarious is that Norway is the antithesis of Her ‘brand’. Nearly everything is an outdoorsy activity, it’s a lot of fish and vegetables, there’s not much to ‘do’ aside from being in nature (which is amazing but clearly not her thing), and people are pretty cold and uninterested in influencers etc. I can’t imagine she’ll have a good time

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220813-145811_Instagram.jpg

This filter is worse than the white walker one. She looks like she's accidentally doing blackface.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s confirmed she is…

View attachment 1495204
She always posts something like this as if she deserves praise for going above and beyond what the brand have asked for byts its all still an ad! You don't need to explain it, they're paying you to go on a trip and post content, everything you post as a result of the trip is an ad! Why try to patronise people and over explain?

Reactions: 12
“I’ll pop AD on EVERYTHING”….literally the next story, no ‘AD’

😂 wow
just realised I missed the tiny little mention of ‘ad’ hidden between the company @‘s in the bottom right corner - so much for being overly transparent!!

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be too shocked I'm like 95% (well 100% really) that'll it'll be on Iona with P&O. So undoubtedly sponsored content throughout! I'm a bit surprised she's not going on their new ship instead when it launches at the end of the year.

I mean I may be wrong but seems to much of a coincidence for it not to be that. Although she hasn't mentioned needing to test so I may be wrong!
Well you were right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those girls look ridiculous in those matching blue sailor dresses. She’s lost it. I’m unfollowing now.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine going to secondary school in September and your mum makes you wear a sailor dress and to top it all it matches your 4 year old sisters she’s going to be bullied it’s awful awful awful

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s confirmed she is…

View attachment 1495204
No I'd rather know what's sponsored content. So I can more easily work out the insincere 'I've been paid to say this' tit.

Actually, that was P&O ferries, P&O cruises are a different company and nothing to do with that scandal! :)
Agree, a different company and really pissed off as I've just settled my balance on a cruise on that exact ship. Thank goodness I paid a bargain price during covid as I'd be raging to see them using the likes of her in an ad and if we weren't going with friends I'd cancel and tell them why. I don't work hard for my holidays to watch an ungrateful dumbo like her and a lot these influencers go free.😂 It feels tainted now somehow. 🙄

Oh my eyes... I am CRINGING at those sailor dresses. She's lost the bloody plot. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Those sailor dresses are awful. I have a 9 year old who would never ever wear anything like that. I don't believe for for one second that Darcy would pick anything like that if she had a choice. My daughter likes ripped jeans, leggings, sports casual stuff, tie dye t shirts etc. That is the sort of thing in with pre teen girls not sailor dresses that match with her much younger sister!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.