Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember that time someone gifted her a load of baby bits when she was pregnant with Pearl and instead of saying thank you like a normal person, she rubbed each item over her body and made weird noises. Idk why I randomly thought of it. She’s an odd one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Makes me so mad she got gifted that trip after a few weeks ago obviously begging on Insta like “we hope we’ll be able to go to the studio tour soon” and bam! She gets the trip for free, AGAIN. She can afford it, why not hand the gift over to her followers in a giveaway or something by paying for their tickets instead of showing off how she as a rich landlord child exploiter can get whatever she wants with one Instagram story.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I suppose the one good thing about Louise being ‘gifted’ a trip to Harry Potter world is that she’s not giving any money to JKR.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does she always insist in using that horrible filter?!
The bottom picture looks much nicer, the colours look normal.
Her eyes in the top one remind me of a white walker from game of thrones!
This is the one thing I hate so much about following louises accounts. Just so much filter! She uploads the same picture filtered 5 different ways. And as you say the original is so much better.

The Darcey dance account has now reached 10k…. Facepalm. So a reel of over the top balloons to celebrate? Also know what 10k means…. Swipe ups! Bring on the affiliate links.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
C28FF81C-154E-4707-BAD3-106598B0A115.jpeg

girl! Relax your eyes!! Look crazed!! I swear she never used to have such manic looking eyes. It’s like so forceful! I wonder if Gleam gave advice which has resulted in this. Such a shame if so. And shame if they haven’t helped give her advice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
17FD3BB6-BEBC-4908-8A0A-9A3C2A4BECC9.jpeg

okaaay but by going there are promoting it to your millions of followers, youre giving JKR free exposure and money because everyone in the comments is saying how much they love going!!
you know it’s wrong but youre still doing it.

not at all saying Louise is transphobic, but she’s definitely not supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community if she doesn’t see the issue with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 714880
girl! Relax your eyes!! Look crazed!! I swear she never used to have such manic looking eyes. It’s like so forceful! I wonder if Gleam gave advice which has resulted in this. Such a shame if so. And shame if they haven’t helped give her advice.
Tbh I think it’s the botox keeping her eyebrows in place makes it look strange. She’s always done this smile but the eyebrows not being raised makes it look peculiar

Reactions: 12
View attachment 714899
okaaay but by going there are promoting it to your millions of followers, youre giving JKR free exposure and money because everyone in the comments is saying how much they love going!!

not at all saying Louise is transphobic, but she’s definitely not supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community if she doesn’t see the issue with this!
You can be supportive of LGBT but still like JKR and her fight against the erasure of women 🙃. The community yelling terf at people are part of an extreme movement that many trans don't even support.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
If I went to a wedding and the brides child did a ballet performance for the guests I’d be so uncomfortable having to pretend it was good / enjoyable and that it wasn’t the most awkward thing in the world…
Actually in some cultures it’s quite common for kids to do dances for the bride and groom or like any occasion rlly. Not saying it’s the same as Darcy dancing at louises wedding but yea

Officially fully given up on her, she disgusts me nowadays with what she’s turned in to. Unfollowed on everything and I might have to stop even hate reading on here because she boils my blood 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 714899

Yeah because of course JK Rowling needs free exposure and money! Honestly this authoritarian thought police stuff is out of control. I bet all those people giving Louise hell can't even give one direct quote of what JK Rowling said that is transphobic

You can be supportive of LGBT but still like JKR and her fight against the erasure of women 🙃. The community yelling terf at people are part of an extreme movement that many trans don't even support.
Crazy that JK Rowling, a woman who has donated so much to charity, pays taxes (unlike a lot of rich people) to give back to the system that supported her through hard times, inspired reading in children, has done so much for the economy and Scottish tourism, a single mother who had nothing and a domestic abuse survivor and a woman who stood up for womens sex based rights, is seen as an awful person. You'd have to wonder what some people are on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Exaclty.
I think at the end of the day the worst thing about Jo was even though people where mad she just kept going on about it. Even though she isn't a) trans b) a physician.

My sister loves this place and pays everytime. Why should louise get what 6 or 7 free trips here and students have to pay 🙃

Reactions: 10
Yeah because of course JK Rowling needs free exposure and money! Honestly this authoritarian thought police stuff is out of control. I bet all those people giving Louise hell can't even give one direct quote of what JK Rowling said that is transphobic

Crazy that JK Rowling, a woman who has donated so much to charity, pays taxes (unlike a lot of rich people) to give back to the system that supported her through hard times, inspired reading in children, has done so much for the economy and Scottish tourism, a single mother who had nothing and a domestic abuse survivor and a woman who stood up for womens sex based rights, is seen as an awful person. You'd have to wonder what some people are on!
Just a side note. You can still do wonderful things and have flaws. Unfortunately this is also true for JK Rowling.

Reactions: 14
I don't follow Louise on insta, and certainly don't follow the Darcey account, but I'm getting her in my "suggested reels". How is Louise OK with her kid dancing in videos being effectivly sent out to any Tom Dick or Harry?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

People can do good things but also be completely tit people..

Reactions: 17
People can also write a brilliant essay defending womens sex based rights and still have people misrepresent their words
Unfortunately I think you are wasting your time. I fully agree with you but those who read what they want to read from JK’s words, will never read them any differently.

I would actually like to see Louise try to enter a debate such as this because she’s got absolutely no depth or understanding of any major issues and would just resort to calling people “good eggs” and “bad eggs” straight away, and try to remain as neutral as possible in order to not annoy any of her money makers followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.