Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People can also write a brilliant essay defending womens sex based rights and still have people misrepresent their words
People don't call her transphobic just based off her essay. Also the people and businesses she choses to promote and support and her tweets

Anyway I don't want to derail Louises thread too much talking about JK Rowling though

I agree with previous poster, I would love if Louise actually would approach more 'tricky' topics and discuss. She's done a couple insta stories here and there about small things but never said her actual opinion on anything political etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People don't call her transphobic just based off her essay. Also the people and businesses she choses to promote and support and her tweets

Anyway I don't want to derail Louises thread too much talking about JK Rowling though

I agree with previous poster, I would love if Louise actually would approach more 'tricky' topics and discuss. She's done a couple insta stories here and there about small things but never said her actual opinion on anything political etc
She doesn't want to rock the boat.

Debate and discussions are healthy. People can disagree but still get along. Many influencers don't seem to realise that.

Reactions: 8
I just googled the ticket prices for the Harry Potter studio she went to and it's £47.00 for an adult and £38.00 for a child. I really thought it would be a lot more expensive considering the amount of times she's begged for free entry. I do understand that it can be expensive for us normal people, especially for those with more than one child, but Louise is rich and can easily afford to make multiple trips without making a dent in her bank account.

How does she not feel immense shame and guilt for begging for a free trip when she can afford to pay? especially during these trying times! It makes me sick, especially when I know she happily wastes so much money on stupid tat like polly pockets that she "collects".

Reactions: 16
I just googled the ticket prices for the Harry Potter studio she went to and it's £47.00 for an adult and £38.00 for a child. I really thought it would be a lot more expensive considering the amount of times she's begged for free entry. I do understand that it can be expensive for us normal people, especially for those with more than one child, but Louise is rich and can easily afford to make multiple trips without making a dent in her bank account.

How does she not feel immense shame and guilt for begging for a free trip when she can afford to pay? especially during these trying times! It makes me sick, especially when I know she happily wastes so much money on stupid tat like polly pockets that she "collects".
If she was going to beg for free trips then she should at least ask for extra tickets to do a giveaway, to increase interest and basically promo the place on a much grander scale. Plus it would make her look less self centred and obnoxious.

Voila, Louise, feel free to hire me as your PR advisor as you’re clearly not getting good advice as it is✨

Reactions: 11
Right, I’ve been out the loop a bit a while ago I unfollowed Louise because she had just become unbearable, she popped up in my Instagram grid so I had a little look, and when did this dance obsession happen? Like, what?! Shes obsessed. It’s creepy. Also why are her eyes so light? 👀

Reactions: 3
Latest dance post “don’t know if this was a move but Mummy thinks it looks beautiful” Louise you are not a dance director it looks like she is miming elephant in a game of charades

• Haha
is the sister that Louise shows the daughter of the step-mom who abused Louise?
Yes she is. It must be like an elephant in the room sometimes especially with how Louise has made a fair amount of money from her story and mentions she was abused all the time!

Reactions: 10
Yes she is. It must be like an elephant in the room sometimes especially with how Louise has made a fair amount of money from her story and mentions she was abused all the time!
i didn’t realise this & this massively just shows how Louise only thinks about herself.

Obviously we don’t know her sisters relationship with her mum or if she even has one anymore. But im sure it’s difficult for her to constantly have to hear about the abuse from her mum to Louise. If it was me I would 100% be uncomfortable hearing that all the time & would make me both guilty feeling and also anxious that my sister hated me because I was the result of a relationship she resented so much.

Reactions: 5
Why is Darcy's bio "account supervised by adults"?
Surely if it was just personal they'd all know so there'd be no need to put that.
Also I find it very disconcerting that Darcy always seems to pose with her hand on her hip... Surely that's something Louise has taught her to do?

Reactions: 2
i didn’t realise this & this massively just shows how Louise only thinks about herself.

Obviously we don’t know her sisters relationship with her mum or if she even has one anymore. But im sure it’s difficult for her to constantly have to hear about the abuse from her mum to Louise. If it was me I would 100% be uncomfortable hearing that all the time & would make me both guilty feeling and also anxious that my sister hated me because I was the result of a relationship she resented so much.
Tiyana, Louise's sister is still close to her mum according to Louise.

Why is Darcy's bio "account supervised by adults"?
Surely if it was just personal they'd all know so there'd be no need to put that.
Also I find it very disconcerting that Darcy always seems to pose with her hand on her hip... Surely that's something Louise has taught her to do?
It’s and Instagram rule. Kids under 13 can only have an account if it clearly states in the bio that the account is run by a parent.
Otherwise the account would be taken down.

Tiyana, Louise's sister is still close to her mum according to Louise.
even worse. Imagine hearing your sister shitting on your mum to millions of strangers on the internet regularly!

Reactions: 9
It’s and Instagram rule. Kids under 13 can only have an account if it clearly states in the bio that the account is run by a parent.
Otherwise the account would be taken down.

even worse. Imagine hearing your sister shitting on your mum to millions of strangers on the internet regularly!
Louise claims all is good between them. I don't see how it could be. I know she was pissed when Louises book came out, people found her mum on social media and I think were posting comments on Tiannas Instagram about the abuse. It must all be so awkward though.
I still find isn't weird that her dad introduced the stepmum to Louise days after her own mums death!! Man did not wait around.

Louise claims all is good between them. I don't see how it could be. I know she was pissed when Louises book came out, people found her mum on social media and I think were posting comments on Tiannas Instagram about the abuse. It must all be so awkward though.
I still find isn't weird that her dad introduced the stepmum to Louise days after her own mums death!! Man did not wait around.
it might be ‘all good’ on louises side. But I’d be surprised if it was on tiannas!

Reactions: 4
it might be ‘all good’ on louises side. But I’d be surprised if it was on tiannas!
The abuse was horrific that Louise suffered. I used to think it explained why she was always in her inner child mentality but now.. youd think she would protect darcy online but no

Reactions: 4
I imagine Tiyana probably wouldn't say too much to Louise about it seeing as Louise was a young grieving child and her mum treated her awful. I doubt many of us would tell someone to their face how they should deal with their childhood trauma. I imagine Tiyana loves her mum but acknowledges that her mum was the one in the wrong.

Reactions: 15
What did Louise’s step mother do to her? I know she was mentally abusive, but I never read her book, does she go into more detail on it.
I imagine Tiyana probably wouldn't say too much to Louise about it seeing as Louise was a young grieving child and her mum treated her awful. I doubt many of us would tell someone to their face how they should deal with their childhood trauma. I imagine Tiyana loves her mum but acknowledges that her mum was the one in the wrong.
I’d no idea Tiyana was still close to her mum, I suppose it makes sense, but it must be so hard for her being stuck in the middle of it

I agree that she probably doesn’t want to say anything to Louise and she probably does agree that the abuse was horrid. But if she’s still on ok terms with her mum then it’s got to be hard to hear her sister share all this information about her mum to millions of people on the internet. Especially as someone mentioned that viewers found her mum online and harassed her. And yet Louise still talks about it so publicly…

if I was in her shoes I’d be supportive of Louise speaking out about what happened as it’s an important topic, but I’d ask her to keep certain details private to protect myself and my mum (I know Louise doesn’t owe tiyannas mum anything at all, but it’s about her little sister more than the mum). Louise could have talked about being abused by a family member when she was young. She didn’t need to say who exactly it was so people could find her knowing that her sister still had a relationship with her mum.

I just saw that Darcy's dance account has 10k followers and she posted a reel to celebrate. Wtf. Why is Louise ok with this? It is awful she is teaching Darcy about the "value" of follower numbers at such a young age.

Reactions: 10
I just saw that Darcy's dance account has 10k followers and she posted a reel to celebrate. Wtf. Why is Louise ok with this? It is awful she is teaching Darcy about the "value" of follower numbers at such a young age.
She even bought a big balloon display for the "milestone". Jesus christ. :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Exactly my thought! I dont really post here but I really couldn't believe she made such a big thing out of with the balloons and all. I can't help but feel sorry for Darcy too. It now seems they have grown 10k followers purely from Darcy's dancing/content (which must be super exciting for Darcy), when in reality i'm sure the vast majority of her followers are just fans of Louise :( Also wonder what that giant balloon display cost lol

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.