Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Geezus, leave kids’ looks out of this. It’s what gives sites like this a bad rap. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 114

Sabbie

VIP Member
I think the gap in her teeth suits her. She's not trying to be Madonna. She was born with it. Not everyone needs perfect teeth, and it's one part of Louise that is a refreshing change to the bland fake teeth look.

Reactions: 90

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I find it odd that she claims to be the equivalent of super mummy yet has only had 2 children...and with 2 different men...
I didn’t realise that having two children by two different men meant you couldn’t be a good mum /s

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

ECH

VIP Member
No mention of 9/11 from Lou?
No offence but I'm not really sure why you'd expect her to? No denying it was a huge tragedy that changed the world, but it's really not as much of a thing in the UK. The only official remembrance ceremony they're having over here is for strictly for the families of victims, and from a quick scroll through the Sky menu there's not even anything on any of the main TV channels about it today.

Reactions: 64

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
View attachment 714899
okaaay but by going there are promoting it to your millions of followers, youre giving JKR free exposure and money because everyone in the comments is saying how much they love going!!
you know it’s wrong but youre still doing it.

not at all saying Louise is transphobic, but she’s definitely not supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community if she doesn’t see the issue with this!
Yeah because of course JK Rowling needs free exposure and money! Honestly this authoritarian thought police stuff is out of control. I bet all those people giving Louise hell can't even give one direct quote of what JK Rowling said that is transphobic

You can be supportive of LGBT but still like JKR and her fight against the erasure of women 🙃. The community yelling terf at people are part of an extreme movement that many trans don't even support.
Crazy that JK Rowling, a woman who has donated so much to charity, pays taxes (unlike a lot of rich people) to give back to the system that supported her through hard times, inspired reading in children, has done so much for the economy and Scottish tourism, a single mother who had nothing and a domestic abuse survivor and a woman who stood up for womens sex based rights, is seen as an awful person. You'd have to wonder what some people are on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

openbook1

VIP Member
View attachment 714899
okaaay but by going there are promoting it to your millions of followers, youre giving JKR free exposure and money because everyone in the comments is saying how much they love going!!
you know it’s wrong but youre still doing it.

not at all saying Louise is transphobic, but she’s definitely not supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community if she doesn’t see the issue with this!
You can be supportive of LGBT but still like JKR and her fight against the erasure of women 🙃. The community yelling terf at people are part of an extreme movement that many trans don't even support.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Spoke

VIP Member
Four adults, one teacher, one police officer and one abuse survivor/ambassador for the NSPCC no less

• Sad
Reactions: 60

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Personally think it’s nice coat that’s fairly age appropriate as a “posh coat”. It’s definitely not as bad as some people are making out. There’s so much pressure on girls to look or act a certain way by a certain age. There’s far too many 10/11 year olds running around my town dressing like they’re 15/16 is kind of refreshing not see another parent allowing it. I’d rather my kid looked a bit younger than tried to make themselves look far older.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
9BF1C5E4-2410-4A24-BE86-4D195A5148EE.jpeg
so she’s actively using darcy account as if it is her running it? so weird she is just playing out her dreams through darcy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

qeyipad

Louise has asked for advice on what to do with Pearl, who is an active child who doesn’t want to watch films all day like her, between now and Xmas. She’s booked a pumpkin patch and Santa visit and is already out of ideas? Just wrap up warm, go for walks, go to the park, splash in puddles, run around the house and garden, go to softplay, go swimming? I’m not a mum and came up with all this “inspo” in about 30 seconds. I feel like she really struggles having an active child like Pearl but I’m sure Pearl would be perfectly happy just being outside running around even if it’s raining and doesn’t need special activities booked all the time to be fulfilled.

Reactions: 46

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Louise was abused as a child

Matt is a teacher

Liam is a detective

Fucking disgusting behaviour from all of them.

Reactions: 46

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
We go round in circles every thread debating whether Darcy is happier/more herself with Louise or Matt and Devon 🥱 I think they’re all awful for exploiting her online, personally

• Heart
Reactions: 42

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
It's not even about the money for me. Putting up your decorations.. seeing ones your mum bought on her holiday in Greece.. one you treasure from your grandparent.. the shitty ones you made in school 😂 that's all part of tradition and I can't believe she doesn't want that. She wants insta pics more. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41