Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf my 3yo wouldn’t give a tit either, despite being otherwise attached to my hip. Some toddlers are just like that. Although I’m going away without the husband and kids for a few days in November so I guess I’ll be finding out for sure then lol.
From the stories I’ve heard about me as a toddler I wouldn’t have cared either. All I cared about was my dad and my nan. Sorry mum 😂

This reminds me of when Jack made that video challenging authenticity on YouTube and one of them was about you tubers doings “back to school” videos despite being in their 30s and Louise used to do a stationary haul every year in September
It’s so cringe. If anything she should be doing back to school preparation as a parent like what’s a good lunch box/backpack etc but she flubbed that by putting Darcy in that fake uniform

Reactions: 11
From the stories I’ve heard about me as a toddler I wouldn’t have cared either. All I cared about was my dad and my nan. Sorry mum 😂
This Is totally fine though as long as the child has a secure attachment with someone, doesn't have to be mum and usually isn't both equally anyway.
Regardless of the child's personality, if Louise and Pearl had a secure attachment she would react as being happy to be reunited, that reaction seems that Liam is the one who has developed a secure attachment with Pearl. Again, totally fine normally but if you're a mum/family vlogger and base your entire personality off your kids then its very telling about what goes on behind the scenes if Louise doesn't have a secure relationship with Pearl.

BTW I've done postgrad work in attachment and children's MH, I'm not talking out my arse. No offence to anyone, as long as a neurotypical child has a secure attachment to one of their parents its all good.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pearl is definitely a Daddy's girl. I recall an older video where Darcy was at swimming (maybe poor "Swim Dad" rant time or Minstrels rant, was it Minstrels? 🤣 ), anyway Auntie Judith was there keeping an eye on Pearl playing, whilst Louise was fannying about and Liam then came in and Pearl went running to him shouting "Daddy", she was soooo excited to see him, it was so cute.

She isn't like that with her Mum, but then L didn't spend time with her then, so it's little wonder. She was always handing her over to someone else so she could hide in her soft office or escape to London at any opportunity and at home she overcompensates for D having split custody (which doesn't seem to put D up nor down). I remember thinking lockdown was a good time for her to actually get to know P and spend proper time with her, but I could easily see her reverting back to her old ways and by this point, P just doesn't look to her Mum for reassurance because she's so used to not being with her all the time. I thought P was adorable with D though, so excited to see and lick her! I love how the first thing she says is "we've got sweets"! I also always revel in Darcy behaving like a kid instead of Vlogger Extraordinaire, the bit about Louise struggling to breathe, talk and walk uphill at the same time and her favourite bit about the dance classes being lunch time! My nephews would say the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still cannot comprehend how Matt and Devon keep liking posts on the child's Instagram account! They are actually enabling it, not wanting Darcy to to think they're against her dancing! I think a teacher, a blogger who cried about privacy issues and a policeman should honestly know better than allowing a ten year old child to do q&as to total strangers, it creeps me out just thinking about who can be a follower, yuck! now she's even adding in another child who dances for the UK!

Reactions: 16
That’s the thing she’s going on like she’s the university expert… she just barely passed her a levels and only got a 2:2 at uni. She’s literally acting like she knows everything when really she scraped by and didn’t even need to work hard because she had a dad who supported her! Most people going to uni are going to get the degree so work damn hard or else they’re £40K in debt for nothing!
i went to the same school Louise did and to barely scrape your A Levels at that school is an art form…. The teachers literally wouldn’t even let me fail, and gave me one to one lunch time lessons and everything.
and I was one of the worst achievers in the year and still ended up with A, B, B grades

Reactions: 15
Pearl is definitely a Daddy's girl. I recall an older video where Darcy was at swimming (maybe poor "Swim Dad" rant time or Minstrels rant, was it Minstrels? 🤣 ), anyway Auntie Judith was there keeping an eye on Pearl playing, whilst Louise was fannying about and Liam then came in and Pearl went running to him shouting "Daddy", she was soooo excited to see him, it was so cute.

She isn't like that with her Mum, but then L didn't spend time with her then, so it's little wonder. She was always handing her over to someone else so she could hide in her soft office or escape to London at any opportunity and at home she overcompensates for D having split custody (which doesn't seem to put D up nor down). I remember thinking lockdown was a good time for her to actually get to know P and spend proper time with her, but I could easily see her reverting back to her old ways and by this point, P just doesn't look to her Mum for reassurance because she's so used to not being with her all the time. I thought P was adorable with D though, so excited to see and lick her! I love how the first thing she says is "we've got sweets"! I also always revel in Darcy behaving like a kid instead of Vlogger Extraordinaire, the bit about Louise struggling to breathe, talk and walk uphill at the same time and her favourite bit about the dance classes being lunch time! My nephews would say the same thing!
I wonder if Louise and Pearl will be closer once Pearl is a little older. She is temperamentally very different from Darcy and Louise had her at a very different time in her life than she had Darcy. Pearl's energy might turn into assertiveness as she gets older and then Louise can dote on her in speech and debate or theater.

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ... The reel of Darcy and her friend dancing is awkward. Her friend seems quite decent at ballet actually and eh Darcy not as much. 🙁

Reactions: 8
Why does she always insist in using that horrible filter?!
The bottom picture looks much nicer, the colours look normal.
Her eyes in the top one remind me of a white walker from game of thrones!
Why does she edit her eyes to be blue that is so weird, she actually has a very pretty eye colour I don’t understand why she would want this fake ice king look?!

also too add, that filter ages her horribly, bring out all of her winkles (nothing wrong with that! We all age at some point) but makes her hair this weird platinum grey colour?! If you want it that colour just dye it that colour.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always insist in using that horrible filter?!
The bottom picture looks much nicer, the colours look normal.
Her eyes in the top one remind me of a white walker from game of thrones!
It looks like one of those ageing filters. Weird that Carrie looks basically the same in both but Louise looks about 40 years different

Reactions: 4
Matt and Devon have created a private instagram account for Darcy.
Louise doesn't follow it.

Screenshot (75).png

Screenshot (76).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does one 10 year old need TWO Instagram accounts! She shouldn’t even have one she’s literally not old enough to have an account.
I don't think they care because she's all over Louise's Instagram and Youtube. Soon enough, that account will be public like the other one.

It actually makes me ill that Darcy is being overexposed on social media. She's a child yet she is being paraded around like she's a bleeping show pony. Who cares about Darcy's privacy and safety, anyway? Just pose for the camera, Darcy! Earn some extra money for mummy, daddy and step-mummy!

They should all be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
in the Q&A on Darcy’s page she says shes going to wear a tutu and do a dance at Louise’s wedding?

why does everything have to be so extra?! cant Darcy just enjoy dancing without being forced to perform at a wedding? stop shoving it down everyone’s throats louise!

sorry to double post but Darcy also said her two career paths are either Dance or to be in films…i guess we know why Louise is following that talent agency on insta! not long before she starts booking Darcy for adverts (that arent her own!)

Reactions: 17
in the Q&A on Darcy’s page she says shes going to wear a tutu and do a dance at Louise’s wedding?
If I went to a wedding and the brides child did a ballet performance for the guests I’d be so uncomfortable having to pretend it was good / enjoyable and that it wasn’t the most awkward thing in the world…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.