Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t commenting on your post. I know the difference. Thanks.

Reactions: 2
I don't know then. I'm a teacher in Spain and many of my students her age have braces.
I had braces at Darcy’s age and ended up having to get them again when I was 15-17 because my teeth changed so much (I hadn’t even lost all my baby teeth yet first time around). In my experience, it’s not necessarily uncommon to get braces at Darcy’s age, I knew a lot of people who did. But I’d say at least half either had to get them a second time or ended up having quite a bit of shifting by the time they hit their 20s.

Reactions: 13
It's the parents fault not to take care of children's teeth. Never the kid's. The same way if a 5 year has cavities whose is responsible for that? Never the kid, always the parents. And as Louise has such a big fear of dentists maybe that is affecting her daughter.
I don’t think Darcys teeth are bad because they haven’t been taken care of. It very much looks like she was simply born with not straight teeth. No matter how little care you take of your teeth they’re not suddenly going to become not straight. Not taking care of them usually means cavities wnd losing teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why do all these charities and children's media companies ask her to be their 'ambassadors'? She must get Gleam to offer her name up for the title. Admittedly she has donated book profits to the NSPCC but then totally flaunts her ten year old daughter's Instagram account, making the whole thing look farsical! They (NSPCC):should have taken a stand and called her out for it, fine, let her exploit her children but don't then expect the public to take her seriously when spouting off about the dangers of social media and kids! Double standards right there....

Reactions: 2
I cannot bear her attempts at humour. The pass agg "smash the like button!!" As if she herself doesn't start every video with a self promo? She's no better than other youtubers, arrogant witch

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that’s annoyed that’s she’s let Pearl scribble all over the Wagas menu? I haven’t been in ages so maybe it’s a thing? Like are they paper and disposable? If they aren’t that’s really poor form.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that’s annoyed that’s she’s let Pearl scribble all over the Wagas menu? I haven’t been in ages so maybe it’s a thing? Like are they paper and disposable? If they aren’t that’s really poor form.
Theyre disposable, the staff write on them anyway.

Reactions: 9
For anyone who doesn't want to waste 40 minutes on Louise's new Ballet In London video I'll sum it up to save your time:

Darcy's has been selected for a ballet programme! (AKA you pay and you get in)
Louise feels 'emotional' dropping Darcy off each morning and wishes she could go in with her.. overbearing much?
Darcy goes to Ballet everyday but not before getting up at the crack of dawn so Louise can drag her all around central London to take insta pics:rolleyes:
Darcy pumped full of Starbucks/room service breakfast, take aways and meals out, bens cookies, popcorn, pizza and more on the daily
Louise 'mooching' around London shops and 'taking us along' yayyy..
Louise hangs out with some guy, can't remember his name, didn't recognise him
Louise hangs out with Carrie Hope Fletcher *gag* 🤢
Carrie thinks a crappy second hand tatty bowl costs £15.. ignorance at its finest :cautious:
Does a pod cast with Ruth Langsford, (whilst Louise wears Ruth's jacket of course)
D and L go to a book launch for a book about divorce, great place for a kid
Louise complains about having to pack her suitcase back up
Liam and Pearl drive all the way to London to collect them, Louise films the reuniting with pearl obvs
Ignores Liam but gushes over pearl whilst pearl doesn't give a toss
Louise drags pearl and Liam around Covent Garden, Liam gets bored and leaves to sit in a cafe alone

Thats about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Makes me laugh that she doesn't want to flaunt her wealth but the sheer amount of food she bought during a week in London says plenty!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How long would it take (time wise) to get from Louise house to Darcy's dance program? I'm curious what the commute would be if they went daily instead of staying the week. And how much would the train tickets be?

How long would it take (time wise) to get from Louise house to Darcy's dance program? I'm curious what the commute would be if they went daily instead of staying the week. And how much would the train tickets be?
That commute both ways would be a killer every day with a kid in tow. Plus you can never guarantee the train into London would run on time to get her to that class start time. I would definitely have stayed the week there too.

Reactions: 14
That commute both ways would be a killer every day with a kid in tow. Plus you can never guarantee the train into London would run on time to get her to that class start time. I would definitely have stayed the week there too.
ooo ok thanks! Obviously I'm not familiar with the UK, I just imagine London hotels are pricey!

ooo ok thanks! Obviously I'm not familiar with the UK, I just imagine London hotels are pricey!
Looks like she got a basic room at the Raddison on Mercer Street. For a central hotel it’s not that expensive since it’s weekday prices, and she probably booked way ahead to get a better deal. Plus, she did “worky bits” while there all week so the hotel is probably deductible to some extent. 🙄 She walked by my old office on Shelton Street every day, and I am pretty sure I worked in the same office as her editor at some point. She looks very familiar. So weird. 😁

Reactions: 5
Perhaps she should start to follow on insta a good therapist who will help darcys future trauma that her mother is starting to cause by exploiting her "talent" for money.
I'm disgusted by those youtubers using their own children for views. She will end up like those crazy lazdy pushing their kids to beauty pagent. Makes me sick .
Louuse looks more deranged and cruella like by each year .

I found the latest vlog so bizarre. Louise loves being a mum when it’s meals out, hotels, shopping trips but she can’t be bothered with night feeds and mundane things. I also HATE the way she goes “MEHHHH” when she misses one of the girls. Ugh

Reactions: 15
I found the latest vlog so bizarre. Louise loves being a mum when it’s meals out, hotels, shopping trips but she can’t be bothered with night feeds and mundane things. I also HATE the way she goes “MEHHHH” when she misses one of the girls. Ugh
Think she's has had quite a few nannies over the years, now she has a built in one in Liam, I dread if they ever split, imagine the fall out. Also does she even wear her engagement ring anymore? Totally think that engagement was to take the focus away from Matt remarrying, even if they are an odd couple at least he and Devon(?) Seem to have common interests. Lady Louise and Liam have zero, apart from the odd tapas! That vlog is a masterclass on how family bloggers treat their kids, no respect for privacy, no boundaries set, future problems to come.

Reactions: 18
For anyone who doesn't want to waste 40 minutes on Louise's new Ballet In London video I'll sum it up to save your time:

Darcy's has been selected for a ballet programme! (AKA you pay and you get in)
Louise feels 'emotional' dropping Darcy off each morning and wishes she could go in with her.. overbearing much?
Darcy goes to Ballet everyday but not before getting up at the crack of dawn so Louise can drag her all around central London to take insta pics:rolleyes:
Darcy pumped full of Starbucks/room service breakfast, take aways and meals out, bens cookies, popcorn, pizza and more on the daily
Louise 'mooching' around London shops and 'taking us along' yayyy..
Louise hangs out with some guy, can't remember his name, didn't recognise him
Louise hangs out with Carrie Hope Fletcher *gag* 🤢
Carrie thinks a crappy second hand tatty bowl costs £15.. ignorance at its finest :cautious:
Does a pod cast with Ruth Langsford, (whilst Louise wears Ruth's jacket of course)
D and L go to a book launch for a book about divorce, great place for a kid
Louise complains about having to pack her suitcase back up
Liam and Pearl drive all the way to London to collect them, Louise films the reuniting with pearl obvs
Ignores Liam but gushes over pearl whilst pearl doesn't give a toss
Louise drags pearl and Liam around Covent Garden, Liam gets bored and leaves to sit in a cafe alone

Thats about it.
I find it so annoying that she always goes to chain companies like Wagamama's and Starbucks. She could have taken the opportunity of being in London and gone to some independent businesses!

Looks like she got a basic room at the Raddison on Mercer Street. For a central hotel it’s not that expensive since it’s weekday prices, and she probably booked way ahead to get a better deal. Plus, she did “worky bits” while there all week so the hotel is probably deductible to some extent. 🙄 She walked by my old office on Shelton Street every day, and I am pretty sure I worked in the same office as her editor at some point. She looks very familiar. So weird. 😁
She probably emailed them and asked for a free stay beforehand because she can give them "exposure" and she's a "top influencer..."

• Sad
I find it so annoying that she always goes to chain companies like Wagamama's and Starbucks. She could have taken the opportunity of being in London and gone to some independent businesses!

She probably emailed them and asked for a free stay beforehand because she can give them "exposure" and she's a "top influencer..."

I believe this judging by her gushy post about them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.