Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Louise yet again chiming in on "is university worth it" - from someone who essentially won the lottery.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also, bit niche, but in the vlog Louise was very opinionated about what Darcy would / wouldn’t eat and that the room service menu was ‘too grown up’. I always grew up eating the same as my parents, just smaller portions and less seasoning. Saves mum having to cook twice and means I really know my palate. Bizarre that parents can deem what their children would / wouldn’t like if they’ve never eaten it before 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Also, bit niche, but in the vlog Louise was very opinionated about what Darcy would / wouldn’t eat and that the room service menu was ‘too grown up’. I always grew up eating the same as my parents, just smaller portions and less seasoning. Saves mum having to cook twice and means I really know my palate. Bizarre that parents can deem what their children would / wouldn’t like if they’ve never eaten it before 😂
Louise herself is a massively fussy eater though isnt she? Probably projecting/thinking about what she was like as a child

Reactions: 14
Lady Louise is back on doing a q&a on University entrance, since when was she an expert on dancing, writing, bag manufacturing, ucas info and the list goes on! Several years ago the two rich girls Pentland and Fletcher both had a go at an A level student who had the audacity to say that she wanted to do well in her exams! They both weighed in with don't worry, look at us, we didn't do that well In exams and it didn't do us any harm,. No ladies - cause rich dads are a great asset when you're paying your way through uni or wherever CHF ended up! Maybe Louise should pay more attention to the privacy issues with her ten year old rather than doling out twenty year old info of her uni years!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lady Louise is back on doing a q&a on University entrance, since when was she an expert on dancing, writing, bag manufacturing, ucas info and the list goes on! Several years ago the two rich girls Pentland and Fletcher both had a go at an A level student who had the audacity to say that she wanted to do well in her exams! They both weighed in with don't worry, look at us, we didn't do that well In exams and it didn't do us any harm,. No ladies - cause rich dads are a great asset when you're paying your way through uni or wherever CHF ended up! Maybe Louise should pay more attention to the privacy issues with her ten year old rather than doling out twenty year old info of her uni years!
That’s the thing she’s going on like she’s the university expert… she just barely passed her a levels and only got a 2:2 at uni. She’s literally acting like she knows everything when really she scraped by and didn’t even need to work hard because she had a dad who supported her! Most people going to uni are going to get the degree so work damn hard or else they’re £40K in debt for nothing!

Reactions: 20
The thing that annoys me with Louise is how much she talks about how 'if I can do it, anyone can' when that's just not the case. From what she's said about how she was raised I totally do believe that she had to work for her money from a young age, her dad seems to be rich but I don't think he ever spoilt Louise or gave her excessive extra money growing up, but the thing is that she always did have that safety net just by coming from a family with money. Like yes she always had to have a job, but if she ever struggled or was unemployed, it's not like her dad would have let her get into massive debt or become homeless. She seems to think she's relatable but she actually really isn't.

Reactions: 20
I don’t follow her and I rarely watch her anymore, but I was just watching the latest vlog… did she do anything in London but eat?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling… that Louise might be on the line up for strictly…. She was at television centre a couple months ago… has mentioned secret meetings and also wanting more TV work. And now she is really investing a lot of time talking about dance. … we all know strictly is her dream. And I wonder if she will be on the line up this year…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have a feeling… that Louise might be on the line up for strictly…. She was at television centre a couple months ago… has mentioned secret meetings and also wanting more TV work. And now she is really investing a lot of time talking about dance. … we all know strictly is her dream. And I wonder if she will be on the line up this year…
if she's on it I hope she's first to go! how funny that would be lol

in 2018 she was tweeting about being on strictly 'maybe next year' god she's so desperate for it, when I swear she herself cannot dance lol

Reactions: 14
Id be so surprised if they picked her for strictly after she was so desperate and begged to be part of it. It made her look pathetic, and if I was the strictly people that would have put me off selecting her massively.

Reactions: 8
She would never ever be able to handle Strictly anyway. This is the woman who does all of her work from bed, sorry, her soft office. Do me a favour.

Suddenly the dance insta for Darcy makes even more sense. A taste of the glory for zero physical exertion on Louise's part.

Reactions: 16
Is it me or... was Pearls reaction to seeing Louise after a week apart, very detached?
There is something a bit off with how Louise is with L&P. I wonder if secretly Louise regrets getting pregnant and feels trapped with Liam. He doesn't seem to show her much love and attention.

Reactions: 24
Is it me or... was Pearls reaction to seeing Louise after a week apart, very detached?
There is something a bit off with how Louise is with L&P. I wonder if secretly Louise regrets getting pregnant and feels trapped with Liam. He doesn't seem to show her much love and attention.
I thought that too WRT Pearl's reaction. She might just be a child who isn't that outwardly reactive, but at the same time that's her mum and she hasn't seen her in a week. She must be a total daddy's girl. Can only speculate, of course, but I also agree with your second point 100%. They're together for Pearl and the convenience of having a partner and not much else. I can't actually see them ever getting married, they're engaged because it's the proper thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We'll never know what things are really like when the camera is off but Pearl seemed a lot more excited to see Darcy than she did Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd quite like Louise to be on Strictly just to see her call the judges very bad eggs indeed when they don't give her a standing ovation and 10s across the board on week 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think pearls reaction or lack of is largely due to spending so much time with the nanny!

Reactions: 12
Tbf my 3yo wouldn’t give a tit either, despite being otherwise attached to my hip. Some toddlers are just like that. Although I’m going away without the husband and kids for a few days in November so I guess I’ll be finding out for sure then lol.

Reactions: 3
The uni Qs was neglected and she’s asked everyone to resubmit?! Doesn’t sound v sincere!

Reactions: 3
This reminds me of when Jack made that video challenging authenticity on YouTube and one of them was about you tubers doings “back to school” videos despite being in their 30s and Louise used to do a stationary haul every year in September

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.