Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt has always been on the same page as Louise regarding Darcy's privacy. If he really cared he would have a private instagram page with only his friends and family having access

• Sad
Reactions: 14
9BF1C5E4-2410-4A24-BE86-4D195A5148EE.jpeg
so she’s actively using darcy account as if it is her running it? so weird she is just playing out her dreams through darcy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Is it only me of does she look manic in those new Insta pics? She is becoming a cartoon of herself, too much makeup, too much hair, just too much of everything!

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, a flower crown? I know she’s stuck in 2013 but seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 700034so she’s actively using darcy account as if it is her running it? so weird she is just playing out her dreams through darcy
I know companies often repost pictures they are tagged in but I'd be horrified if my kids picture was reposted by a business account, I wouldn't be thanking them! Just opens her account up to all their followers (136k) aswell

Louise really cares more about exploiting her children than their safety. I remember a few years ago actually thinking Louise was one of the better parents online as she didn't have the kids in the videos without permission for a while!

Reactions: 15
I know companies often repost pictures they are tagged in but I'd be horrified if my kids picture was reposted by a business account, I wouldn't be thanking them! Just opens her account up to all their followers (136k) aswell

Louise really cares more about exploiting her children than their safety. I remember a few years ago actually thinking Louise was one of the better parents online as she didn't have the kids in the videos without permission for a while!
I mean louise has 2.6 millions followers & has tagged Darcy on her stories so to be honest 136K is nothing to her…

Reactions: 3
I mean louise has 2.6 millions followers & has tagged Darcy on her stories so to be honest 136K is nothing to her…
True but its just opening access to more (different) people as I doubt there is much cross over between Louises followers and the dance shops

Reactions: 6
I used to really enjoy watching Louise, she felt relatable at one point - but now she's become so rich and pretentious that I've unsubscribed. The way she just buys convenience and shows off with her big house, trips to Waitrose, trips abroad, paying someone to do anything and everything for her - it's an insult to her audience, as most people DON'T live like this. She had a traumatic childhood, and that's something that should be acknowledged and spoken about - but that aside for a moment, she has lived a life full of privilege, which isn't her fault as she doesn't know any different - the point is, she seems to take it all for granted and assumes everybody else has her wealth, she doesn't live in the real world and just swans about like it's the norm. I had to stop watching her because she made me angry with her flashy lifestyle and her first world problems. It's not that I want her to lose what she has, but having everything handed to her on a plate has turned her into a bit of a dick!
What happened in her childhood? Someone fill me in please?

It’s nice she can do it and lovely she’s so generous, but wow she bought a lot for her friends babies birthday! Maybe me/all my friends and family are just poor 😂

Reactions: 1
She got abused by her stepmother and her dad didn’t give a flying one
That's not quite fair- he didn't realise it was happening but left her as soon as he found out.

I couldn’t bear to watch the ‘Dance Q&A with Darcey’ not only because it was insufferable but Darcey’s teeth aren’t very pleasant to look at, are they usually that bad at her age? It’s like she has multiple rows of teeth
You must be American.

Reactions: 19
I couldn’t bear to watch the ‘Dance Q&A with Darcey’ not only because it was insufferable but Darcey’s teeth aren’t very pleasant to look at, are they usually that bad at her age? It’s like she has multiple rows of teeth
She definitely needs braces. Do you guys think she's been advised to have them on and Louise and Matt have said no? If so, I wonder why.

Reactions: 2
She definitely needs braces. Do you guys think she's been advised to have them on and Louise and Matt have said no? If so, I wonder why.
shes only 10, that’s too young for braces usually, you have to wait until all the baby teeth are out and that’s probably not happened yet. They are usually about 13/14 ish time.

Reactions: 27
shes only 10, that’s too young for braces usually, you have to wait until all the baby teeth are out and that’s probably not happened yet. They are usually about 13/14 ish time.
I don't know then. I'm a teacher in Spain and many of my students her age have braces.

Reactions: 3
Geezus, leave kids’ looks out of this. It’s what gives sites like this a bad rap. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 114
Geezus, leave kids’ looks out of this. It’s what gives sites like this a bad rap. 🙄
It's the parents fault not to take care of children's teeth. Never the kid's. The same way if a 5 year has cavities whose is responsible for that? Never the kid, always the parents. And as Louise has such a big fear of dentists maybe that is affecting her daughter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.