Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darcy suddenly being crazy about dance is probably just a summer hobby and she'll be sick of it soon. That would be hilarious. Louise would either never mention it again or be super passive aggressive that her dance mom dreams have been shattered. Maybe she could boomerang the dance paraphernalia being packed away into the attic. 😂 She's a kid, Louise. Let her be.

Reactions: 14
Darcy suddenly being crazy about dance is probably just a summer hobby and she'll be sick of it soon. That would be hilarious. Louise would either never mention it again or be super passive aggressive that her dance mom dreams have been shattered. Maybe she could boomerang the dance paraphernalia being packed away into the attic. 😂 She's a kid, Louise. Let her be.
Nah, she'd push Pearlie-guuuuurl into it instead. She's got her started already so she has a back up ready.

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon Darcy is the kid in the expensive fancy outfit that is not uniform compliment every lesson?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The video of Darcy spinning outside the book launch, does she "just have to show off her moves" or do you just have to force her to pose for more photos Louise?

Is Darcy going to be made to give an impromptu performance everytime they are out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To be fair, one credit to Louise (if you can even call it credit) is that she and Matt must have raised Darcy to have a LOT of self confidence because there is no way in hell I would be posing let alone dancing for pictures/insta stories/boomerangs in the middle of London at 10 years old, I'd have been humiliated.

Reactions: 38
That little girl is so hyper sometimes, she wants her mums approval all the time and even now does her 'piece to camera', when my kid was ten they wouldn't have spoken on Instagram from anything! It's the 'Hi guys' intro that's a bit creepy, as if Louise has prompted her to say certain phrases! She's seen that her mum gets gifts, days out etc etc and wants the same, she'll have her own YouTube channel at 13, it's a cert!

To be fair, one credit to Louise (if you can even call it credit) is that she and Matt must have raised Darcy to have a LOT of self confidence because there is no way in hell I would be posing let alone dancing for pictures/insta stories/boomerangs in the middle of London at 10 years old, I'd have been humiliated.
Up to a point, there's a fine line between self confidence and wanting to please others. I sometimes think Darcy doesn't know whether she is coming or going - personality wise. Her dad is a total nerd and wants her to love movies, cons and Liverpool football, her mum has her dressed identically to her three year old sister and twirling around London in a tutu! Those pics in Covent Garden must have been taken about 5 in the morning as it's usually buzzing by after 6!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I agree, they have been doing something right as she seems confident. It's something to protect now, let her have her dissapointments in life privately, not while showcasing her hobby to the world to see if and when she ever fails at something dance related. Youtubers/influencers who are adults have said failing (or just not beind perfect) in front of their audience is difficult and sometimes even crushing for their confidence.

Kids are not supposed to be in a spotlight when they're just learning to handle dissapointments and to trust themselves. Influencers' kids and child actors have a lot in common.

Reactions: 5
I don’t necessarily think that taking the dance photos is a bad thing. I danced when I was younger and hardly have any nice photos of me dancing because this was in the 90s and it wasn’t so easy to take lots of shots until you get the perfect one. But those photos are nice for Louise and Darcy to have, they don’t need to be shared with millions online.

Reactions: 9
That instagram I am so tempted to comment “its not a ballet slipper its a pointe shoe” 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
We all love a filter… but why the obsession over it. Yes it’s nice to have the vibrant colours and that. But the comments of taken lots of photos can’t wait to edit them. And then poor darcey page there is the same photo on there edited in three different ways. I miss the days when it was raw and real. Not glossy and fake.

Reactions: 2
Wondering if there’ll be a travel vlog of Louise and Darcy going to see the Russian ballet, Louise having a freak out because she can’t read Cyrillic and doesn’t recognise anything in the supermarket. Shots of the kremlin whilst explaining how she’s aware that Russia has dodgy politics and she’s just here for the ballet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That instagram I am so tempted to comment “its not a ballet slipper its a pointe shoe” 💁🏻‍♀️
Do it! I have absolutely no issue with Darcy loving dancing of course, she is a little girl like hundreds of thousands of other little girls who dance. Its the deluded attitude of her mother which is so annoying. Stop trying to make out she's the next prima ballerina at the English National Ballet. And stop acting like you know everything about dance. Like I said before, I'm a rubbish dance mum, but I've never tried to be anything else. She's showing her ignorance with her 'little shop' Capezio, and ballet slipper. I don't know why this bugging me so much but it really is!

• Haha
I died when she called Capezio a "little dance shop" like it was mom and pop 😂😂😂
And she even tagged their Instagram which says New York since 1887 & has 400K+ followers. How did she think a ‘little dance shop in covent garden’ managed to reach that many people on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 13
I think Darcy will eventually lose interest in dance and Louise will just never mention it again and pretend it never happened like she has with all her other failed ventures.

I think Darcy will eventually lose interest in dance and Louise will just never mention it again and pretend it never happened like she has with all her other failed ventures.
ITA. Louise is GRASPING at straws for content, she blew this up because she has NO other content ideas

Reactions: 5
Do it! I have absolutely no issue with Darcy loving dancing of course, she is a little girl like hundreds of thousands of other little girls who dance. Its the deluded attitude of her mother which is so annoying. Stop trying to make out she's the next prima ballerina at the English National Ballet. And stop acting like you know everything about dance. Like I said before, I'm a rubbish dance mum, but I've never tried to be anything else. She's showing her ignorance with her 'little shop' Capezio, and ballet slipper. I don't know why this bugging me so much but it really is!
I think it irritates everyone who is part of the dance world! I was a competitive dancer at Darceys age, I performed 4 times a year in a theatre ontop of multiple competitions, I went on to become a part time choreographer and won many awards. But I did not go on to be a Prima 💁🏻‍♀️ just let her dance Louise! There are so many great life lessons to be learnt from it and one of those life lessons isnt buying cute dance wear 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Get a real "dead end office job" Louise, and stop using your 10 year old child for your wage. Believe it or not you aren't too good for it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.