Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say my mum and dad are "dance parents" as in my sister has been dancing since a child and they've ended up helping out backstage, building sets and other things for her productions. Louise is literally just dropping Darcy off and making it her whole personality.

Reactions: 40
I would say my mum and dad are "dance parents" as in my sister has been dancing since a child and they've ended up helping out backstage, building sets and other things for her productions. Louise is literally just dropping Darcy off and making it her whole personality.
I think she is really confused by her own brand and has no idea which direction to go with. Dance life, baby inspo, mum life, influencer, make up and beauty, plus size fashion, click lit author, etc. Sprinkle of Glitter was Louise in her prime but she got greedy and lost her audience. £22 for a key ring says it all.....

Reactions: 20
I think she is really confused by her own brand and has no idea which direction to go with. Dance life, baby inspo, mum life, influencer, make up and beauty, plus size fashion, click lit author, etc. Sprinkle of Glitter was Louise in her prime but she got greedy and lost her audience. £22 for a key ring says it all.....
Agreed. The amount of times she overexplains a joke or says she "nearly didn't post this "... she needs to go back to just being herself instead of trying to be relatable to everyone and everything

Reactions: 9
Agreed. The amount of times she overexplains a joke or says she "nearly didn't post this "... she needs to go back to just being herself instead of trying to be relatable to everyone and everything
Also constantly talking about things not needing to be Instagram perfect is not relatable. ‘Normal’ people are actually aware that Instagram is not reality and don’t tend to think like that.

I remember having a heart shaped bag when they were popular in the late noughties (and I was still young enough to go on nights out!) and they were wildly impractical.

It's nice that some of the proceeds are going to the NSPCC, but funnily enough I was just thinking about safeguarding implications a few moments before she mentioned it in the video... it's really not a good idea to have a child's name printed on something they are wearing in public.

Reactions: 26
I like the bags, but I'm pretty far off from her target audience! I'm under 30, no man or children in sight and I have the cash to splurge on handbags, which I frequently do. But would I buy hers? No. They look rather plain and simple if I'm being honest. I love a quirky design, but it should have been taken all the way. Go all out, like Kate Spade for example.

Regarding the person on the last page who asked why Louise doesn't love Pearl as much. I don't think it's a matter of love. I'm sure she loves both her girls. I just think that she finds Pearl a lot more difficult to manage or "mum" as she has quite the personality and isn't another Louise 2.0 copy like Darcy.
Completely agree with your comment about the lack of love for Pearl. We don’t actually see everything on the vlog, and sorry I think it’s a really gross thing to say about a Mum and her children.

Completely agree with your comment about the lack of love for Pearl. We don’t actually see everything on the vlog, and sorry I think it’s a really gross thing to say about a Mum and her children.
People only say this because of the way Louise behaves. It irritates me when people think comments about parenting/kids are out of bounds, I mean (a) she is the one putting content out there about her kids (b) she’s the one blatantly favouring Darcy in that content and (c) this is a gossip site, anyway, people can comment on it if they want.

Reactions: 12
People only say this because of the way Louise behaves. It irritates me when people think comments about parenting/kids are out of bounds, I mean (a) she is the one putting content out there about her kids (b) she’s the one blatantly favouring Darcy in that content and (c) this is a gossip site, anyway, people can comment on it if they want.
Exactly, we are allowed to say what we want. I don’t see the same things you see.
I think Louise posts crap stuff and I think the content with Darcy and dance school is bizarre, but in my opinion it irks me when a parent “loves”one child more than the other!
Difference of opinions are great, right? :)

Reactions: 4
Personally I don’t think she loves Darcy more than Pearl. I imagine she loves them both equally. But I defo think she favours Darcy & likes Darcy more. There’s a difference between loving and liking someone.

She loves them because they’re her kids. But she acts as if she prefers to spend time with Darcy and that Darcy can do no wrong. She regularly makes complaints that Pearl is difficult and doesn’t enjoy any of the things that Louise does.

And that’s simply because Pearl has a much more active boisterous little personality and it’s not what Louise is like or what Louise is used to. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t love Pearl, just that she and Darcy have more in common and she prefers that.

Also to add. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Pearl being more adventurous. I think it’s a good thing!

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she loves one child more than the other.. but, I can see why people take that angle, remember Pearl is the child she called ‘hard to mother’. I don’t think Pearl was an afterthought in this bag collection per se either, but rather that she went into it wanting the cute matchy ‘mummy and me’ angle with Darcy and can’t, because Pearl is so young, do the same with Pearl… I think she definitely has some sort of preconception on what a daughter should behave like (mini me, quiet, crafty) and because Pearl doesn’t fit that mold (loud, opinionated, energetic) she feels out of her comfort zone and so retreats further toward Darcy, rather than sitting there and nurturing Pearl’s interests.

I don’t think she loves one child more than the other.. but, I can see why people take that angle, remember Pearl is the child she called ‘hard to mother’. I don’t think Pearl was an afterthought in this bag collection per se either, but rather that she went into it wanting the cute matchy ‘mummy and me’ angle with Darcy and can’t, because Pearl is so young, do the same with Pearl… I think she definitely has some sort of preconception on what a daughter should behave like (mini me, quiet, crafty) and because Pearl doesn’t fit that mold (loud, opinionated, energetic) she feels out of her comfort zone and so retreats further toward Darcy, rather than sitting there and nurturing Pearl’s interests.
You put into words what I could not. I think Pearl and Darcy are vastly different and it wasn’t what Louise thought she would get.

Reactions: 10
I dont like the length of the bag. On her pic in her latest story it sits really high up, I think the strap needs to be adjusted if it can.

Personally I don’t think she loves Darcy more than Pearl. I imagine she loves them both equally. But I defo think she favours Darcy & likes Darcy more. There’s a difference between loving and liking someone.

She loves them because they’re her kids. But she acts as if she prefers to spend time with Darcy and that Darcy can do no wrong. She regularly makes complaints that Pearl is difficult and doesn’t enjoy any of the things that Louise does.

And that’s simply because Pearl has a much more active boisterous little personality and it’s not what Louise is like or what Louise is used to. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t love Pearl, just that she and Darcy have more in common and she prefers that.

Also to add. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Pearl being more adventurous. I think it’s a good thing!
Tbh I much prefer my 5 year old than my 15 year old! Jeez, 15 year olds, sent to Earth to test us to our limits! Maybe parents have preferences of children at different ages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
that hard to mother quote gives me shivers even now. What a thing to say
Such a weird thing to say!! Like how can you type that and not feel awful. If I’m being honest I don’t really understand what she means by it. Does she mean hard to look after? Or hard to enjoy?

Reactions: 6
I’ll be honest the Darcy and Pearl dance stuff really didn’t bother me to start, I just scrolled/swiped past it and didn’t really take it in. But I am SICK FED UP of it now, she needs to find something else in her life to post about!! I couldn’t give a tit about her kids dancing.

The dance stuff feels a bit like when she was going on about her Fitbit (fittybitty 🤮) all the time and then just stopped mentioning it. So maybe the dance stuff will just Stop

Reactions: 16
Such a weird thing to say!! Like how can you type that and not feel awful. If I’m being honest I don’t really understand what she means by it. Does she mean hard to look after? Or hard to enjoy?
I took it to mean harder to be all cuddly and lovey dovey with. She was cuddling her in a recent vlog and made a big thing about it cos she said it was unusual for Pearl to want that kind of contact. Which if I were Pearl would make me even less likely to do it again now that she's made a thing of it and probably made Pearl feel weird about it.

Also, in Louise's world 'hard to mother' probably means she's less pliable than Darcy when it comes to dressing her up in frilly dresses and making her pose for instagram posts where Louise can gush in the caption about what a sweet little darling she has for a daughter.

Reactions: 7
She was cuddling her in a recent vlog and made a big thing about it cos she said it was unusual for Pearl to want that kind of contact. Which if I were Pearl would make me even less likely to do it again now that she's made a thing of it and probably made Pearl feel weird about it.
My parents always did this with me and it was awful. If I spent the day in my room, or did some chores they'd see me and be like 'oh wow, its nice to see you' or '*gasp* look at what she's doing, we should take a photo!' All it did was make me uncomfortable and less likely to voluntarily leave my room or do chores.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.