Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Louise has posted more on Instagram since she’s been on her romantic kid-free weekend away, than she usually does, poor Liam!

Reactions: 13
I think Louise has posted more on Instagram since she’s been on her romantic kid-free weekend away, than she usually does, poor Liam!
And she said she’s vlogging the trip instead of taking the weekend off! Poor Liam works all week, goes away for one night with his fiancé and she wants to film the whole bloody thing. I’d be annoyed.

Reactions: 19
Do you guys think she's hinting at her bag collection being a collab with lrm goods? or is she releasing an entirely different brand of bags but using a gifted lrm bag to promote the upcoming collection? 😬

Screenshot (31).png

Reactions: 5
Poor Liam… he can add personal photographer to his resume instead of enjoying his trip.
75915081-FFF2-4AA7-892A-38CCC0A6DE97.png

Reactions: 7
Don't think visiting the Uni is strange (John Moores is near the town) but it's strange to go and show him inside the Train Station!
Same logic for the train station though, it’s bang in the city centre so might as well nip in on the way past. It’d be strange if she’d took a massive detour 🤣

Reactions: 3
Same logic for the train station though, it’s bang in the city centre so might as well nip in on the way past. It’d be strange if she’d took a massive detour 🤣
Yeah but it's not even a nice Railway station...not like York say. I'd just walk past it and point and say 'that's where I used to meet my friends before a lecture'. I wouldn't take anyone inside to look as it's boring AF!

No offence to anyone but I wouldn’t be bragging about scraping a 2:2… that private education was wasted on her

Reactions: 35
Watched the first 30 seconds of her new video and it just struck me how desperately naff it all is. You could have told me that video was one from 2015 and i wouldnt have questioned it. The problem she has is while there is an audience for pink sparkly princess adult Disney tit, its more niche than she needs for mainstream TV opportunities and honestly it just cuts out a lot of her audience beyond like... 8 years old. People are legacy subscribers who have grown up with her, not new ones and chances are a lot of that audience arent really into the Disney adult vibe.

Reactions: 10
There are so many other really good theme parks around the world. It would be better if she made that her 'thing' and showed us all the quirks of them and what makes them unique and good. e.g. portaventura in Spain . she has enough money to...

Reactions: 2
Also in her new video she didn't buy a Disney bag even though it was the last one. But surely if you desperately want that bag it's not difficult to get zip fixed/replaced?

Reactions: 1
Where was the social distancing last night? I am in Scotland so we have different guidelines but I am pretty sure England is still on a bit of a lockdown.

There are so many other really good theme parks around the world. It would be better if she made that her 'thing' and showed us all the quirks of them and what makes them unique and good. e.g. portaventura in Spain . she has enough money to...
I really can't see her on any ride more extreme than Big Thunder Mountain (is that what it's called in WDW?)..
I really think they should take a few days away from Disney and go to Universal Studios. Considering how much Darcy is into Harry Potter, she'd love it. Maybe its not aesthetic enough for Louise..

I really can't see her on any ride more extreme than Big Thunder Mountain (is that what it's called in WDW?)..
I really think they should take a few days away from Disney and go to Universal Studios. Considering how much Darcy is into Harry Potter, she'd love it. Maybe its not aesthetic enough for Louise..
I honestly think she’d find the tea cup ride too thrilling if it isn’t slowly swirled around.

• Haha
I wish she'd find some new poses. I know not everyone (myself included) takes a good relaxed looking photo, but the hand to the hair and the skirt swish are so unnatural, staged and stiff looking!

She's really in denial what size she is. I'm classed as obese aswell and it did wonders for my mental health just accepting that. It's not a hateful word, its just a descriptor of what my body is.
However I am smaller in height and size than Louise, there's not a chance she is a 20!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.