Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who get ridiculously annoyed when she uses a fish slice to cook literally everything? Do they not have any other utensils in that new kitchen? I thought the new kitchen budget would at least extend to a few wooden spoons or a silicone spatula. You know, something that actually works better than a plastic fish slice. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who get ridiculously annoyed when she uses a fish slice to cook literally everything? Do they not have any other utensils in that new kitchen? I thought the new kitchen budget would at least extend to a few wooden spoons or a silicone spatula. You know, something that actually works better than a plastic fish slice. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️😆
It’s because she’s has no clue how to cook properly!😂 I remember in her old house, they ate out nearly every night and when they didn’t, katie was eating ready meals and you didn’t see what the kids had.

Reactions: 3
It’s because she’s has no clue how to cook properly!😂 I remember in her old house, they ate out nearly every night and when they didn’t, katie was eating ready meals and you didn’t see what the kids had.
I didn’t want to add my rage at her inability to chop an onion efficiently, but it all makes sense now.😂

Her thread has been dead so I didn't bother posting but the amount of pictures she takes drives me mad. I feel really sorry for her children, constantly modelling and being on photoshoots. Its not normal. Also her obsession with "wrennies" eye annoys me as she just constantly repeats herself. "I think he'll hate it when hes a teenager".. she knows he will never hate it and it will always get positive attention. Arrgh I have no idea why I follow her still 😭 I've unfollowed the rest of them that I didn't like.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t want to add my rage at her inability to chop an onion efficiently, but it all makes sense now.😂
Definitely does! I think it was only a year or two ago that she confessed to never cooking a roast dinner! I think she only started cooking in the new house because she realised it was a content idea🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while ago, she was so dull. She is talented in other areas so she should just give up the social media and pimping out of her children.

Reactions: 1
I really like her!! There’s others on YouTube I cannot stand but I find her really lovely and inoffensive!
Same - I often question why I do but I think she’s transparent and actually quite a nice introverted person! I also love her photography tips.

Reactions: 7
I have nothing bad to say about Katie, apart from the way she makes her kids stand and pose for ages. They must be very placid, my kids would not put up with that.

I don’t think she’s particularly talented with photography she just had the cash to buy expensive cameras and get tricks off Pinterest. The blossom pictures for example look lovely, but they were taken at the side of a main road poking their heads through a branch of a random blossom tree. It’s not some gorgeous candid shot of her kids running through nature. It just feels a bit deceptive to me and I’m not sure why it annoys me but it does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Seeing the ‘behind the scenes’ of how these photos are taken makes you realise that it’s actually all an illusion.

I do love her travel content but again, only possible because she has the money to go on amazing trips. Anyone could make a vlog like her if they could do holidays like that 3x a year.

Reactions: 6
I have nothing bad to say about Katie, apart from the way she makes her kids stand and pose for ages. They must be very placid, my kids would not put up with that.

I don’t think she’s particularly talented with photography she just had the cash to buy expensive cameras and get tricks off Pinterest. The blossom pictures for example look lovely, but they were taken at the side of a main road poking their heads through a branch of a random blossom tree. It’s not some gorgeous candid shot of her kids running through nature. It just feels a bit deceptive to me and I’m not sure why it annoys me but it does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Seeing the ‘behind the scenes’ of how these photos are taken makes you realise that it’s actually all an illusion.

I do love her travel content but again, only possible because she has the money to go on amazing trips. Anyone could make a vlog like her if they could do holidays like that 3x a year.
Ah totally! Id rather have a natural picture of my son picking a dandelion or something than set up photos like that!

Reactions: 2

I don't think it's deceptive when she explains how she's done it.

Although I agree her kids must be patient. I doubt Maddie will put up with it much longer.

I don't think it's deceptive when she explains how she's done it.

Although I agree her kids must be patient. I doubt Maddie will put up with it much longer.
Yes deceptive was probably the wrong choice of word. I suppose it just shines a bit of light onto the Lauren McDermotts of Instagram and how you cannot take any of it too seriously.

Reactions: 4
She’s doing an awful lot of ads lately.
Probably because they have a big holiday booked. One day you’ll wake up to them all smug at the airport with her saying how good the kids were on the 36 hour flight and they’ll spend 3 months exploring Japan. Just to make you feel really tit about not being to afford a week in the Costa Del Sol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably because they have a big holiday booked. One day you’ll wake up to them all smug at the airport with her saying how good the kids were on the 36 hour flight and they’ll spend 3 months exploring Japan. Just to make you feel really tit about not being to afford a week in the Costa Del Sol.
Sounds like Katie 🤣

Reactions: 4
OMG this is so precise. They were always so good on the flight and all the airport staff were so nice and they got given amazing seats without asking and everyone on the plane commented on how well behaved their children were.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s doing an awful lot of ads lately.
I've not watched her in about a year. What cr@p is she churning out these days. Has everyone else switched off like me?!

Same - I often question why I do but I think she’s transparent and actually quite a nice introverted person! I also love her photography tips.
Introverted? You have to be kidding me, she loves herself, filming herself, her reflection., bragging to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.