Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is an absolute joke, she's honestly so idle that putting up Christmas decorations is just too much for her...

People are losing jobs, kids starving and this patronising cock womble is telling us we CAN also pay 3k on something that lasts a month if we just believe in ourselves! Just duck off you deranged moron!

Reactions: 8
The woman is an absolute joke, she's honestly so idle that putting up Christmas decorations is just too much for her...

People are losing jobs, kids starving and this patronising cock womble is telling us we CAN also pay 3k on something that lasts a month if we just believe in ourselves! Just duck off you deranged moron!
I'm not surprised she has to pay someone to put up her Christmas decorations. She's quite a large lady, getting larger by the week from what I've seen, she probably can't even climb up the stairs at this point without needing a rest

• Haha
Wanging on about building it into her budget like it’s a stretch when we know she gives herself a £500,000 salary per year meaning that the cost is about 3 days work for her!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone find the filters that she uses on her photos just a bit weird? They seem washed out of colour and the white balance seems to be off. Makes her seem orange too. I think it would be more flattering if she just posted the original pictures rather than tinkering with them.

And £3K Xmas decs in November is a joke. When lockdown 2.0 is going to put more people out of a job and potentially into poverty and she’s splashing spashing enough cash to feed/house a family for at least a month or two on tacky Xmas decs? She’s clueless.

Reactions: 18
Yes I hate that orange filter too! She uses it when she does insta stories too. I find it makes her skin looks orange and dry and the house a funny colour.

Reactions: 6
Anyone think Liam’s hand placement is interesting in her recent IG post?
I thought Pearl was giving the middle finger for a second and I was like, girl same.

I hope she's not having more babies, she only seems to enjoy the instagram aspect of mummy life to me. Her constant bitching about Pearl is so grating.

Reactions: 1
So she's just spent £15k on renovating her bathroom to look identical to her old bathroom in the 'small house', she redid the flooring in the kitchen/lounge, repainted the entire house and has now spent around £5k borrowing decorations? All this in the same year a pandemic has lost people their jobs, their homes and even lives of their loved ones and she is still trying to act like she's just like us.

The fact the 5k decorations are included in her yearly budget shows how out of touch she truly is now. She was born into privilege, she had the best education, was able to buy her first home early on in life. She has never had to struggle financially. And this 'if I can do it you can' shite is rubbish. She was lucky, she made friends with the right people, that was all. Without Zoe would she has been this successful? No. The brit crew wouldn't have looked twice at her if it wasn't for Zoe. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Zoe or the old brit crew either. The entire lot of them came from money.

Oh and Pearl is nearly 3 and STILL using a baby bottle. Louise, you will screw up her teeth and speech doing that. She is not a baby!

Reactions: 13
Those decorations works out at approximately £100 a DAY... and that’s in a year where she might not even be able to have guests in her home to see them and enjoy them... what’s the bleeping point?

I guess it’s all worth it for the Insta shots? 🙄

Putting up decorations as a young family is one of those ‘priceless’ moments/memories in life, I can’t believe she’d sacrifice it for something so empty and artificial.

Reactions: 6
If those decorations were for 'joy' she would have had them put up in the girls' rooms - not just her own spaces.

Reactions: 2
I dip in and out with Louise. To see this now I think is a bit tit under current circumstances. In reality how many of us wouldn’t even spend a 1/6th of that in a lifetime on decorations nevermind that for one year.

Reactions: 2
Also, this has got to smart: she has more than twice the subscribers of Emily Norris, she posted a similar video, at the same time, yet look who has double the views.

Problem is that who cares about her wardrobe? She posted it on stories 6 weeks ago, IGTV a month ago and now again on youtube. If this is the only content she can drag up every 2 months then she may as well give up now.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Also, this has got to smart: she has more than twice the subscribers of Emily Norris, she posted a similar video, at the same time, yet look who has double the views.

Problem is that who cares about her wardrobe? She posted it on stories 6 weeks ago, IGTV a month ago and now again on youtube. If this is the only content she can drag up every 2 months then she may as well give up now.
2M viewers and fewer than 20k views?
Pathetic

Reactions: 3
5k on decorations , when people are loosing their jobs and 3 million have been excluded and loosing their business’s. Honestly.

Obviously she can do what she likes with her money, but justifying it by saying “when I was on 16k when I was younger” - just shows how privileged she is. 16k is still a lot of money to a lot of people. I wish I had been on that in my early twenties.

Reactions: 4
Do I think spending all that money on decs is terrible? Yes.
Do I think she may also claim these as tax deductions since her home is her YT workspace and the decor is for her vids? Yes.
Do I think that is still okay to spend all that cash? No.
Can an accountant step in and let me know if decs could be claimed on tax returns in a job like that. Please. Thank you.

Reactions: 9
Question about decorations but not about Louise (feel free to delete if necessary)

Is it more magical for kids to spend a day out with a grandparent and come home to the house magically decorated by my partner and I or is it better to have them involved in the process when they are young? We can’t decide if their attention spans mean they would be bored after 5 minutes but also don’t know if it’s best to start traditions of decorating as a family from the very beginning? Would love people’s opinions!

(Edit: we don’t live in the UK, we live in Australia, so no restrictions to worry about)

Reactions: 5
Question about decorations but not about Louise (feel free to delete if necessary)

Is it more magical for kids to spend a day out with a grandparent and come home to the house magically decorated by my partner and I or is it better to have them involved in the process when they are young? We can’t decide if their attention spans mean they would be bored after 5 minutes but also don’t know if it’s best to start traditions of decorating as a family from the very beginning? Would love people’s opinions
Maybe send them out, get most of it done but leave a few bits for them to add to the tree until they’re a bit older?

• Heart
Maybe send them out, get most of it done but leave a few bits for them to add to the tree until they’re a bit older?
Ah of course! So simple feel like an idiot that it was that obvious haha thank you! Back to regular tattling now 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Is it more magical for kids to spend a day out with a grandparent and come home to the house magically decorated by my partner and I or is it better to have them involved in the process when they are young? We can’t decide if their attention spans mean they would be bored after 5 minutes but also don’t know if it’s best to start traditions of decorating as a family from the very beginning? Would love people’s opinions!

(Edit: we don’t live in the UK, we live in Australia, so no restrictions to worry about)
My experience of ‘putting the tree up’ as a child involved mum swearing, the tree going up lopsided, little bits of tinsel everywhere that fell down immediately and gritted teeth muttering of ‘this bastarding tree’, which I found hysterical and much funnier than the experience of actually shoving the decorations on, which was boring by comparison - five minutes in I was like err yes mum let me watch spongebob now thanks. I used to enjoy picking out a bauble from a shop (or disney shop if very lucky) to put on it - there - that’s my input done. 😆 so I think sending them out and doing a majority of it and letting them add bits here and there is fine. I do think there’s something soulless, that said, about the way Louise gets someone in to decorate everything tho. More money than sense, and the kids can’t add that little ‘touch’ to it. None of them can! I do think with louise she has this need to be PERFECT so if she let the kids go nuts with the decorations it would look tit (by her standards) and she couldn’t cope with it. And it must feel like they live in a show home, like those Christmas decs that go up in shopping malls? So OTT and overwhelming. What’s wrong with a bit of wonky tinsel in a window and some crappy polystyrene snowflakes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.