Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ones last year looked like a shopping centre display. I could understand spending 3 grand on a really good fake tree or good quality decorations for the house too keep.

Reactions: 3
I had to reply to the ‘you can do it too’ story. She has absolutely no idea. So up her own bleeping arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t she wait til 02/12 (not that lockdown will be lifted) or do it her bloody self with the girls and have a homey Christmas instead of an Instagram perfect one?
Lockdown would be a good opportunity for many to get festive while everyone is home. I'm sure the girls would have enjoyed decorating something other than that sad little kiddie tree they get every year. I understand wanting a lovely décor but it's her house, not the damn Savoy. Who is she trying to impress?

Reactions: 2
Louise said that the first year they had the decorations was a big splash out but now they factor it into their budget but I thought the first year they had them her dad got it for her because she was heavily pregnant at the time? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks she's just being lazy? It's not like she lives in a massive house. It is spacious, but nothing you couldn't decorate in a day.
I will admit that I get someone to decorate the outside of the house and garden as well, because it is too much to get done in a weekend. I get someone to bring a few trees for outside (usually around four to six spread across the land) with lights and someone to decorate the fencing. We don't spend nearly as much as 2000 to 5000 GBP though!

Reactions: 9
I've not followed her for very long and thought she was alright until this Christmas decorations revelation! What an absolute moron. 3k (at least) on temporary decorations but its ok because I can do it too?! Do people actually want to do that? Even if I had the money I wouldn't want to pay someone 3k to put my decorations up. What a massive waste of money. I bet Marion laughs her way to the bank every year knowing this idiot will pay for that. Deluded twit.

Reactions: 10
Almost threw up when I saw how much she spends and she doesn't even get to keep the decorations?????

Also just completely tone deaf to talk about 'you can do it too' when so many people are losing jobs and have little control over their future.

Reactions: 18
I've not followed her for very long and thought she was alright until this Christmas decorations revelation! What an absolute moron. 3k (at least) on temporary decorations but its ok because I can do it too?! Do people actually want to do that? Even if I had the money I wouldn't want to pay someone 3k to put my decorations up. What a massive waste of money. I bet Marion laughs her way to the bank every year knowing this idiot will pay for that. Deluded twit.
Me neither! I usually do a quite tasteful scandi Christmas, ott but classy. Well this year, I am going tat! Foil ceiling decs, tinsel, proper 90s!.. just all the joy and feels for the kids! Who cares how it looks! Its about the kids if you have them. Its about the magic and joy. I'm sooo glad I don't live my life for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she's just totally lost sight. If I was in her position with a spare £3k that I didn't want to give to charity for some reason, I'd be wanting to spend it on my kids. Take them on a nice holiday, buy some nice toys for the back garden, idk just something like that. No one is going to remember her Christmas decorations next year, so why waste so much money on something so...pointless?

Reactions: 17
I.am.furious.

I don’t normally mind Louise, but what is she doing having a company come in to do her Christmas decorations during lockdown?!
The money doesn’t bother me, so what you want with your own cash. But for the love of God, how are they an essential business for Christ sake?😤

Reactions: 9
I’ve messaged her too, I’m shocked at how oblivious she is to how out of touch with the majority of her followers she is. I’ve said that, of course it’s 100% up to her how she spends her money and decorates her house but to put it all online is a tasteless step too far.

Reactions: 15
I hardly ever post on here, but the Christmas decorations thing has really bugged me. Firstly, it is still November and I think Christmas should wait until after rememberance Sunday...and secondly that amount of money to hire decorations, because you are too lazy to put them up yourself, when some people are worried about their jobs and how they will feed their families this Christmas. It was an insensitive brag post and completely out of touch with reality imo.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks she's just being lazy? It's not like she lives in a massive house. It is spacious, but nothing you couldn't decorate in a day.
I will admit that I get someone to decorate the outside of the house and garden as well, because it is too much to get done in a weekend. I get someone to bring a few trees for outside (usually around four to six spread across the land) with lights and someone to decorate the fencing. We don't spend nearly as much as 2000 to 5000 GBP though!
Paying someone to decorate the outside makes sense tho considering it could be dangerous with lights on the roof or a heavy displays. £3k to decorate the inside when you house is 2/3000 sq ft is ridiculous!!

Reactions: 10
What a disgustingly display of vulgar wealth.
Watch out guys next year she’ll be tip toeing around this like she has with vlogging or making videos for the last two years... it’ll be a “I’m gunna pay for the decs... no I’m not I thought I’d just craft my own tree.... oh but those professional decs are the best ...” 😳

I don’t want to see her putting together bags for the homeless this year with Darcy.... I hope that she still does it, but the idea of watching her do it, surrounded by decorations she’s spent £3000 on and she is only renting them? Where she’s blatantly putting them through as a business expense cos she needs a pretty Christmas backdrop for her content if she hasn’t managed to get it for free? Yeah that smug madam can duck right off with her “including it in her budget”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I.am.furious.

I don’t normally mind Louise, but what is she doing having a company come in to do her Christmas decorations during lockdown?!
The money doesn’t bother me, so what you want with your own cash. But for the love of God, how are they an essential business for Christ sake?😤
Putting aside retail, beauty, hospitality etc, everyone else can work during this lockdown if they can't work from home. It's actually very similar to the first lockdown, except the Gov didn't make it very clear then until weeks later when they realised they made it seem only essential workers could go out to work.

I wouldn't be keen personally to have people like that in, but she's helping the economy and keeping people in work. I'm quite happy with my supermarket decs.

Reactions: 3
I haven't got a problem with someone spending £3k to hire Christmas decorators, I have a problem with Louise doing it because she doesn't work. Darcy pays the bills. How about putting that £3k away for Darcy and buy a tree from Asda as that money isn't Louises to waste.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.