Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has she put this about free school meals??... She s not put it on her Facebook ... The platform she is paid to promote by facebook.

Lemonz... He has lots of his own businesses so an experienced director.. He has a property business... she invests in rental properties with him and has shares in a pub/ restaurant with him... So he S there to help keep her making loads of money for Lady pentland... And he 'll do it with no fee. She doesn't need to be an influencer financially... She loves fame..meeting slebs, snoozing in london... Hence loved being on Lorraine, This Morning for a slot. She wants more tv... She 'll embarrassingly constantly harrassing Gleam/ Megan Peterson who manages her for the last year at leSt . " get me MORE TV!!!! "

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I always think the girls will end up comparing their childhoods too :(

the difference between Pearl content and all the old “baby glitter” videos. and seeing their mum talk about how much she struggled at each point. It seems unfair on them :(

Reactions: 11
As much as I can't stand her and disagree with the #ads she's doing during these times especially when so many are unemployed and struggling, her stories on free meals for children SHOULD be up for discussion and that is what she SHOULD be highlighting more. She has the platform to raise awareness of the corruption of our government on these topics and that is what it SHOULD be used for. If only she would do things like that and keep her work separate from her children, and be abit more aware of her money stability and not be showy all the time i wouldn't have a problem.
sharing things about free school meals is the least she can do (if a little hypocritical) when she’s admitted to supporting boris and most likely voted tory.

Reactions: 11
sharing things about free school meals is the least she can do (if a little hypocritical) when she’s admitted to supporting boris and most likely voted tory.
Didn't she say she was voting Labour last time? Or have I completely misremembered that? She does seem fairly left leaning from her 'political cats' page which, I agree, is a surprise given her very tory lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she say she was voting Labour last time? Or have I completely misremembered that? She does seem fairly left leaning from her 'political cats' page which, I agree, is a surprise given her very tory lifestyle.
she said she’d thought both positively and negatively about boris Johnson when he dissed single mothers so I just assumed she was a Tory. I think she’s anti brexit though from her cat Instagram so could be wrong

Reactions: 2
She hasn't put it on her facebook which she is paid ambassador for, 😤 or Instagram only as an Insta story... Why not put it on all your social media platforms as an ambassador for the nspcc???? Funny that as a white wealthy middle class tory... She admitted this in the last ONLINE... More jumping on the amazing Marcus Rashford bandwagon ( who started this whole awareness) cos it's popular... He is doing it lazyarse not just by speaking online but by getting out off his arse and helping delivering food to feed vulnerable kids... YOU lazy could copy his amazing example.. He is only 22 and gets the real world and shows with actions NOT just Insta posts....YOU could be doing loads in Northampton ...he is yr role model lazylouise.😡

Reactions: 5
I agree with above. This is why I'm saying with the platform she has, these are the topics she should be highlighting as they need addressing urgently. She needs to use her platform for good... not just freebies, adds and half arsed igtvs and pointless yt vlogs.

Reactions: 6
👋👋Hi louise,&Nicolenavigates, Megan Peterson @Gleam!! 👆 READ and READ up further back posts... I was an avid follower... No more...I am not alone!!!

Reactions: 2
If anyone thinks that Louise “money is my life” Pentland doesn’t vote Tory, then they are very deluded. All the other mummy insta people are posting things about the free school meals and Louise isn’t one to miss a bandwagon when it can make her look good.

Reactions: 17
Seen latest Insta story of her " cosy" happy Halloween lounge... With huge Pentland in lit up letters across the fireplace... Another reminder to Liam it's HER huge house... Not their home... What a nice gesture it would have been to put O'Neil on the fireplace too. God she s a cow.

Reactions: 3
Seen latest Insta story of her " cosy" happy Halloween lounge... With huge Pentland in lit up letters across the fireplace... Another reminder to Liam it's HER huge house... Not their home... What a nice gesture it would have been to put O'Neil on the fireplace too. God she s a cow.
also a bit rude to darcy as her last name is watson like her dad.. :confused:

Exactly. It reeks of narcissism. Also lit candles pretty much on the floor with a very active toddler around. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Pearl won't actually be allowed to play or spend any time that room... It's only for the gram.. She s just pathetic and a hypocrite.. Going on about things shouldn't need to be " Insta perfect" when for her thsts what's she s constantly creating.and posting... Hence making Darcy get changed and wear what Louise tells her e.g. When Darcy revealed she s told her out those specific pj s on!! That moment was fab... Darcy hopefully will do more as she matures.. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
also a bit rude to darcy as her last name is watson like her dad.. :confused:
Just like when she had the big Pearl letters up over the cooker. Couldn't she have gone for something like 'family' or something considering there's three different surnames in that household?

Pearl won't actually be allowed to play or spend any time that room... It's only for the gram.. She s just pathetic and a hypocrite.. Going on about things shouldn't need to be " Insta perfect" when for her thsts what's she s constantly creating.and posting... Hence making Darcy get changed and wear what Louise tells her e.g. When Darcy revealed she s told her out those specific pj s on!! That moment was fab... Darcy hopefully will do more as she matures.. Fingers crossed.
Of course it is for the gram. Everything that woman does is for the gram. Who needs 3 living rooms anyway?

Does anyone else get anxiety of that tv in the kitchen/lounge? I have visions of it falling down and landing on Pearl playing underneath it. My uncles TV was professionally fitted onto a load bearing wall yet it random fell off. No one was near it to have caused it. The fact hers can swing out and be moved around too makes my anxiety worse.

Ffs just seen shes doing ads for Spotify now. This is the first I've ever heard of her listening to folk music. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Another Spotify ad? She must be running out of £££.
Also... do we think theres another baby in the works?
Screenshot_20201024-184105_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I wholeheartedly agree with this and I believe that it is something that should be studied by children's charities such as NSPCC. Children have rights to a private life and there should be someone to advocate for them.

ETA and it really boils my blood when influencers say 'my child wanted me to share this!' because this is NOT informed consent!!! A child doesn't understand the implications of a life lived online. And nor, it seems, do the influencers.

YES.this. a child cannot give informed consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she s watching strictly... whilst seething ... Can you imagine her wobbling/ fallumping round the floor, puffing and panting by the end!!! How utterly deluded was she for years hinting and virtually begging to be on !!😆😆😆 even in lockdown she never seemed to go out for the daily hours walk/ excercise!! The only walking sh e does is short walk up a cute village path to treasure shops... Never seemed to take pearl out in her buggy for nice country walks. Ludicrous deluded woman. she s probably boycotted her prior fave show.. Cos how very dare they not "bleddy" want a body positive tv muminfluencer who s been on Lorraine yanno!!

Reactions: 4
This is the Warwickshire/ Rugby posh pub her she and her dad have shares in... He s got 100 shares she s bit 200 on the companies house accounts. Bet its one of many investments she s got via her company director Dad... Makes the pimping out of Darcy for ads, giving her NO online privaby despicable.. Greedy bloody cow... No wonder she put illuminated PEngland in front of the fire place... Might as well have added Louise and Steven ( ie Dad) . Poor Liam earning in her eyes a piddly £70-£80 k a year ..despite his career making a difference to the community and being WORTHWHILE and career role model to the girls.immunity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.