Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said before she isn’t on the pill and uses condoms instead, but I find that quite strange for someone that age and in long term relationships, anyone else? Like her and Matt were married but still using condoms idk seems like a lot of effort
my first long-term relationship was 5 years and I came off the pill for the last 18 months of it, in order to boost my sex drive.. don’t really see a problem with using condoms with someone you’ve been with for so long. The pull out method is NOT EFFECTIVE 😂😂

Reactions: 6
my first long-term relationship was 5 years and I came off the pill for the last 18 months of it, in order to boost my sex drive.. don’t really see a problem with using condoms with someone you’ve been with for so long. The pull out method is NOT EFFECTIVE 😂😂
No worries at all, thanks to everyone who opened my eyes to this and shared their experiences!! 🥰

Reactions: 3
Just as an aside, I’m glad that this gossip thread I visit is trans friendly. Not something I expected on my 2020 bingo

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Gosh. This is from her Swarovski ad... Shows how skilled she is at working the angles on her social media.
I just watched it and came here straight away to see if anyone else noticed. She looks completely different!

Reactions: 5
Just Google’s the photo of her from the ad campaign as I thought maybe a video screenshot was why she looked so different. Considering we see her in vlogs all the time she really does look different in the photos!

Reactions: 1
It's her chin.. It looks huge. Her whole face looks odd. Has she now had filler as well at botox? Hhmmm...

Reactions: 8
it just looks SO different. I know some people do put filters that are hard to detect onto their vlogs? but just seems very strange

Reactions: 3
Gosh. This is from her Swarovski ad... Shows how skilled she is at working the angles on her social media.
I had to go and watch cause I honestly thought someone had done something to that photo! I don’t want to judge her on the way she looks cause I’d hate someone to do the same to me but she goes on about being real and how damaging filters are and yet she looks so so so different here??

I think it's also because they toned down the hair and her usual clown make-up, making her look less like a drag queen, and more like a housewife from the 50s 😂

Reactions: 9
I think it's also because they toned down the hair and her usual clown make-up, making her look less like a drag queen, and more like a housewife from the 50s 😂
Yes you're right actually, much less of the eyeliner and contour she usually wears.

I think she looks lovely but I don’t know why they put her in that dress. Maybe it looked great IRL but it looks a bit cheap and naff for the brand 🤨

I like seeing her make up more toned down, it’s so different!

I think she looks lovely but I don’t know why they put her in that dress. Maybe it looked great IRL but it looks a bit cheap and naff for the brand 🤨

99% sure it’s a Primark dress? If not it’s VERY similar. Agree it’s off brand for them

I am sure I've seen her wearing it at home a few times so its probably one of her own.

Reactions: 1
I laugh so much at all this Disney b.s. of how lovely sparkly thing's can bring you joy... my joy is pissing in peace... I know I can't relate to her on any spectrum. Because she's just such a entitled, lazy, idiotic snob...

• Haha
Not been on this thread for a while but inspired to come back on after seeing the Swarovski ad. What does a bouncy blow dry have to do with jewellery? I find the whole weekly blow dry thing a bit ridiculous...

Reactions: 11
So i’m currently reading Louise’s book (courtesy of my local library) and i laughed at her telling Liam not to google her when they matched on tinder and her thinking he really didn’t do so.
He’s be an idiot not to.

• Haha
So i’m currently reading Louise’s book (courtesy of my local library) and i laughed at her telling Liam not to google her when they matched on tinder and her thinking he really didn’t do so.
He’s be an idiot not to.
She’s a proper donut. It’ll have been the first thing he did after that 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.