Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
God she's such a twat.
Those stories about filters, beginning them by asking people to be honest and she wont share or judge their answers. I genuinely thought it was going to be really polarising opinions on motherhood or life in general but no 'do you like filters'. She's been thinking about the topic for ages. I honestly wouldn't trade places with her for all the money in the world, the inside of her head must be like a fucking black hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
What is her obsession with being “picture perfect” all the time? Calm your tits, Louise. Nobody over the age of 18 thinks instagram is a real representation of someone’s life. We all know we’re all winging it. You don’t need to remind us.

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
She likes to promote ‘body positivity’ and ‘plus size fashion’ because it suits her and it’s easier than just admitting she is morbidly obese and doesn’t have any plans to actually change that

ECH

VIP Member
That's more than the vast majority of families will spend on the entirety of their Christmas, including all their presents, decorations, and good. Absolutely disgusting display of her privilege to pay that much for something that just makes her house look like a shopping centre.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I personally think if Matt dressed her to his taste, he would have her in Marvel and football clothes(she does wear football tops with him). I don't think many dads would buy their 9 year olds chokers, black clip on earrings, black bags etc. I genuinely think they take her shopping and she buys her own stuff, I can't see him shopping in Claires accessories for accessories for her and its her black accessories which is what make her so rock chick looking. Such a change from Louises big bows. I don't think Matt would care as much as he doesn't make money off his image like Louise does. Its Louises job to sell her childrens image so she carefully curates it.

Reactions: 15

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
she's posted on her pets account again.. what on earth is this about? :confused:

"Milky fears he will never get married. Dolores does not want to walk down without more than 15 people there. She reasons that since Milky will never be able to consummate the marriage thanks to his lack of teeny tiny dangleberries, she at least deserves a massive wedding.
Orbit as we all know, cares mainly for the fame and fortune. Sadly his revenue is down year on year and the FTSE isn’t looking good.
Rocket has snapped and gone to The Range to buy a load of Christmas tat. It is a desperate attempt to fill the gaping void in his life right now but he cares not. Whilst Boris is in charge, he has to take joy where he can."
What this actually means is Liam is willing to marry Louise, but she wants a big white wedding, huge glamorous affair, with #gifted everything and a HELLO! magazine spread. He would be happy with a simple wedding.

Also, she doesn't want to shag Liam again because she is terrified of getting pregnant again because she actually hates actually having to be a parent, especially since Liam's genetics have created one child with an attitude compared to pliant Darcy. She also has him by the bollocks because he lives in her house, and is browbeaten by her in to submission. His only personal space is in the car.

The reference to revenue being down year on year, Louise hasn't made as much money this year from YouTube/ADs/books etc. And her investments she has made and her dad has helped her make are not performing as well as she would like. Obviously she is so money focused it's unreal.

The snapping and going to The Range - basically she has nothing going on in her life so she fills out with rampant consumerism buying endless amounts of pointless tat she doesn't need in attempt to gain some kind of satisfaction in life.

Slight criticism of Boris - well, she has seen us call her a Tory so she is pretending to be anti-Boris.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Just watched Louise's stories, and does it seem very off to anyone else how she constantly reverts every situation back to how she was in a bad, lonely place either 10 years ago, or when she was going through the divorce, etc?
It made the stories (in my eyes) so inappropriate, as she was asking for reassurance for Darcy then crying when a few people sent comments back, saying she was so lonely 10 years ago. It a) uses her daughters good deed to revert attention back to her, which is sad but true, and b) sends the message that the second that Louise thinks she will get criticism, or is vulnerable to it, she can throw a sob story and expect that now everyone that was going to criticize will feel bad for her and about themselves, that they dared want to critique. It sort of makes her bulletproof. And the only person I ever knew that done this was a full blown narcissist, sorry to say. If I ever told them that an action they done upset me, they would deflect by saying that they were a young mum and didn't have time for anything else, or something similar.
It's just so strange.
Also I think someone else has said this, but Louise begging for reassurance from her audience makes me think that she knew that posting her daughter doing charity work online when she didn't want it shared was wrong, and to assuage her guilty conscience she used the approval and reassurance of others. Very strange to think that's a case study of the whole way she lives? Do something wrong but get public approval, love and reassurance and it can right whatever wrong, rather than doing right in the first place?
This comment is everything I'm thinking too.

I just can't get my head around Louise's behaviour today. All the ads she makes Darcy do infuriates me enough, but to share something Darcy was talking about with all her followers and then make her do a scripted thank you video.. She's just awful.

I can't even imagine what kind of oddballs were sending messages to "reassure Darcy." I've seen women on Instagram who seem almost obsessed with her because they've been watching "baby glitter" since she was born. I wish Louise would just take her daughter off the Internet and let her be a child.

Tookah

View attachment 294646

Another day, another opportunity to moan about Pearl. Where’s any form of new content? Even making that bucket could have been a video.

Also, she’s linked to the wrong video here 😑
Does she realise it's possible to compliment/talk about darcey without comparing her to and not so subtly insulting pearl???

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I 'll never get over the fact the greedy cow took a paid partnership from weightwatchers... knowing the minute the month of or amount time she had to promote it she d ditch it. She lost no weight, out no effort in... She hangs on about the misery of losing her mum as a child get she does nothing g to try to protect her own health for her kids. Guess she can't pay someone to exercise for her ... She even said she can't be bothered to go for walks. And she refuses to learn to cook. She s pathetically self indulgent and just bloody lazy. She s changed so much from sprinkle d ays... Maybe that's what buying a ladyship title does for you!!
Right! Pays for BOTOX. Wardrobe organisation. Christmas decorations. But can't pay for a personal trainer or nutritionist or intensive therapy to challenge her food and weight issues.

It's ok kids, I'm high risk morbidly obese BUT look at all this STUFF! Your gonna remember forever.

Louise123

VIP Member
I do not understand why she gushes on about positivity and not giving into haters and trolls, and yet does this passive aggressive thing of liking insta photos of people who leave negative comments on her posts. It's like a one up power trip of 'ive seen your pictures, I'm going to like them and there's nothing you can do about it. Look at me being nice.' it's petty, ugly, passive aggressive behaviour if you ask me.

Edit: and sometimes it's not even a negative comment, it's just an opinion or a question.
I think She’s a weirdo....needs serious help before she fucks up her kids mental health.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I just can’t get past how selfish she is with the begging. Instead of trying to cadge free Sylvianians for Darcy, she could be talking about how other children won’t be getting much this year because of job losses etc and arranging a joint thing with the people who make Sylvanians (and other brands of toys too) to get some donated somewhere.

It’s the boohoo bleak days sob story angle of it too. Oh no some of Darcys toys got misplaced when we moved from our comfortable three bed to our bigger house or when we moved from our bigger house to our MASSIVE HOUSE and now she has none boo hoo. Like it’s some sad sad tale and now Darcy needs cheering up. Meanwhile, irl, other children are ACTUALLY struggling and have real problems.

• Angry

flixy83

I’ve messaged her too, I’m shocked at how oblivious she is to how out of touch with the majority of her followers she is. I’ve said that, of course it’s 100% up to her how she spends her money and decorates her house but to put it all online is a tasteless step too far.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
You are not alone! She can’t resist a backhanded dig. I always think that Louise might be a bit of a knob but she’s not daft enough to stay with “Matthew” like one certain wet blanket of a woman.
Oh yeah I don’t doubt Louise is a snobby dickhead but Devon has overstepped her role, at least online since day 1. I would have war behind the scenes if I was Louise.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
The post on her story,
“It’s ok to clear debt and save money” and the rest of it??
she’s so out of touch with reality. many people have LOST THEIR JOBS in the last few months. they can’t do either. she’s so so out of touch it’s repulsive

ChesneyStalks

In 10/15 years time we are going to have documentries and books from kids like Darcy Talking about growing up on social media and the impacts of it. I bet ya. They are the first generation to be raised in such ways. I couldn't imagine making a decision on behalf of my own children causing them to live so publicly online. Even celebrities in recent years work hard to keep their kids out of the public eye.
I wholeheartedly agree with this and I believe that it is something that should be studied by children's charities such as NSPCC. Children have rights to a private life and there should be someone to advocate for them.

ETA and it really boils my blood when influencers say 'my child wanted me to share this!' because this is NOT informed consent!!! A child doesn't understand the implications of a life lived online. And nor, it seems, do the influencers.

• Heart

Ladybug1122

Louise if you are reading this... or a team member of hers... fuck you. I donate to charities because I actually give a shit about people... I've been in crappy position of needing certain services in the past myself... I mean half of my furniture is secondhand from charities. Louise you have ALWAYS been in a position with money. So i think YOU need to have a hard look at yourself. You are a knobhead. Your words not mine. Your daughters hopefully won't behave like the twat you are. They seem decent and more level headed than you. And I think that's from other people's influence not your toxic traits.

• Heart