Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Does she realise it's possible to compliment/talk about darcey without comparing her to and not so subtly insulting pearl???
Exactly! And why not just embrace Pearl! She's fiesty- Great!
She knows what she wants!- Great!
She can throw a paddy! Great!

She's HUMAN. She's 3! She's going through rapid physical and emotional development! Of course she is going to get upset and have a paddy and use her voice! It's called nature! Development milestones! Growing up! Learning! You Louise need to embrace and nurture that not complain about her! And sometimes it's shit as a parent and you will cry and get angry and free frustrated and be judged..... but that's ok.... because? Your a grown up and she's a child? Your big and she's small? Your smart and she's not? Your right and she's wrong? 🤔

Reactions: 17

Spoke

VIP Member
It’s such a shame, she could have just put “lovely day out with Liam and Pearl” and that’s that. We know she or at least someone from her team reads here; stop publicly favouring one child!!

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
If anyone thinks that Louise “money is my life” Pentland doesn’t vote Tory, then they are very deluded. All the other mummy insta people are posting things about the free school meals and Louise isn’t one to miss a bandwagon when it can make her look good.

Yes, just substitute “Liam” and “Louise” in there for “Milky” and “Delores” and I think we have a nice little snapshot of their relationship.

I remember a time not so long ago at the beginning of their relationship where Louise swore up and down that she was never getting married again, she had only had bad experiences with marriage and it wasn’t for her. She bought herself a diamond ring and then married herself in some bizarro ceremony with the curly haired friend. Does anyone else remember that? she actually married herself.

Then lo and behold, Liam pops the questions and Louise is all gushy and thrilled for the photo shoot.

I asked her if she had gotten divorced from herself yet, she tore strips off me and then deleted the conversation. Sore point much?

• Haha

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Ugh her going around IKEA touching everything in sight with her grubby fingers. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic louise!!!!! Stop touching everything!!!!!!!!!!

Lemonz

VIP Member
I think she'll quit soon. She must make enough money off her property stuff to not need to do this. Or she'll quit Youtube and stick to sponsored instagram posts. The only thing i think holds her back is that the woman has the worst case of FOMO for everything at all times and she'd be miserable doing full time parenting/SAHM alongside property management as she'd think everyone else was off doing exciting 'glam' stuff. I dont know what the answer is for Louise, she's achieved so much in such a short space of time career wise... where do you actually go from here? I dont think she'd enjoy being in the real public eye on TV.

2020two

Chatty Member
It's so bizarre watching Darcy repeat my own childhood. I was a girly Disney Princess at my mum's house, pink bedroom, dollies, dresses, Disney holidays etc. My dad's house was the opposite - I was a tomboy, superheros, camping, board games. I felt more myself at one than the other and hated being forced to fit into a role my parents expected of me depending on the house. At 12 I said F this and decided to live with one and just go on days out with the other. Being passed between your parents houses gets tiresome when you're old enough to know what you want to do. I do wonder how Darcy will feel when she's a bit older!

Reactions: 16

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
My boyfriend and I decorated our tree (early because we both needed cheering up) it is a memory I’ll treasure because it’s our first Christmas together.... her house might look pretty, but where are the memories being made for those kids? My mum had the decorations we made at school on our tree until they fell apart and couldn’t be glued back together again. Looking good for Instagram means nothing if you do so at the detriment of making magic with your kids

callmegracie

VIP Member
funny we mentioned esther on here and she's just posted that she wouldn't know what she'd do without esther this year..

• Haha

callmegracie

VIP Member
She's having her Christmas decorations put up today by an external company. Is that still allowed in lockdown?
why would you want a company to put up your decorations? that was the best time for us, putting up decorations together as a family :confused:

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201019-093040_Facebook.jpg

You would think she was the only person to get divorced with a kid involved. 🙄 Louise, your marriage failed, get over it. He has gotten remarried, you've had a kid with someone else and are supposedly getting married too. You even picked your first dance song the other day. Why are you still going on about your freaking divorce? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
So on stories Lou went to the office to simply decorate it but was taking Zoom calls by 4pm at home

Why bother even having your own office unit?
So she can say on stories and to her posh mum friends, 'I'm off to the office' and feel like a grown up business woman. Instead, she pisses about there like Zoella and Alfie do at their 'office'.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Pearl isn’t her first child? She’s had 9 Halloween’s with children before this one. Is her engagement THAT low that she needs to do this? Surely it would be a better use of her time to make chocolate/caramel apples, Bob for apples, play dress-up with Pearl or watch some age appropriate movies. Why the pretending to look for ideas? So unbelievably lazy “content”

• Heart

sophiavictoria

It really bothers me that the age requirement for most social media sites is generally around 13, yet influencers flaunt their kids around on it like it’s nothing. No child should be exposed to social media, especially on such a huge platform like Louise’s. The age restrictions exist for a reason...

• Angry

Louise123

VIP Member
They have definitely been deleted. Got these screenshots earlier though. I have blocked out my username.

View attachment 289177
View attachment 289178
View attachment 289179
The reply from the sheep ended with saying I don't know her if I think she would anything maliciously. Never once did I use that term or imply she was being malicious, just pointed out facts. She is being paid to talk about a device she got fitted into her mansion for free and talking about living her best cosy life while there are families and children with no heating at all.
Do these plebs not realise the most amount of money she earns from these books is the advance which she kept. As Louise has stated before the royalties is a small bonus, and I think she Is only giving them that so it looks good for her etc. Soon her kids will need the nspcc to help them with the trauma of growing up on the internet for all to see.

• Heart

koalabear53

Chatty Member
I 'll never get over the fact the greedy cow took a paid partnership from weightwatchers... knowing the minute the month of or amount time she had to promote it she d ditch it. She lost no weight, out no effort in... She hangs on about the misery of losing her mum as a child get she does nothing g to try to protect her own health for her kids. Guess she can't pay someone to exercise for her ... She even said she can't be bothered to go for walks. And she refuses to learn to cook. She s pathetically self indulgent and just bloody lazy. She s changed so much from sprinkle d ays... Maybe that's what buying a ladyship title does for you!!

• Heart

Ladybug1122

Well Darcy or pearl no doubt would have probably asked if they can play with the Polly pockets and Louise would of said "no they are mummy treasures because mummy is a bellend... " I mean look at that bag Darcy got for her 9th bday... Louise harping on about... "oh look doodles it's a collectable, one day it will be worth more money, I'm a rich entitled snob, blah, blah blah..."

• Haha