Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmegracie

VIP Member
Anyone know a rough comparison or how much money she can make on insta vs youtube? Just curious why she's migrating
her social blade says that her youtube can earn up to 5.9k a year but another site says that she can earn up to 6.3k a year from instagram

RALN

I just had a look through Matts Instagram following the comparison between Darcys style.
I think Darcy looks more happy confident and herself with Matt
To staged and forced with Louise

Lemonz

VIP Member
Just looked at her last accounts and she had half a mill in a bank (if im reading it right as i dont understand the accounts)
Why is her dad a director of Sprinkleofglirter though?

2020two

Chatty Member
She seems to have a strange attitude to it, never explicitly said she is against it.

But she got pregnant with Pearl seemingly by accident. Her and Liam were on/off when she found out she was pregnant, it was very early days.

And I think someone else posted earlier in the thread that Darcy was conceived in a sort of accidental way. Like not trying, but also actively not using birth control responsibly.

Though I feel like I can recall her making a video talking about using the morning after pill once. Though I might be wrong on that. So she isn't totally against birth control.
I remember the morning after pill, one of the posh school comes had seen her buying it or something along those lines! She's had a few accidents that's for sure.

Full19

Back to the bathroom, how will Pearl feel when she is older and realises her mum commissioned a piece of wall art for something her sister used to say as a child? But their is nothing for her, I'd find it weird if my mum did that 1a

sangariana

Gosh her story about the Maggi chicken in a bag recipe.... didn’t she ever do food tech? I find it weird that she’s never learned to cook for herself, how did she survive at uni? I lived off of pesto and pasta on my gap year but come on not knowing what raw meat with spice mix is supposed to look like pre-oven is a bit silly really.

sangariana

What a disgustingly display of vulgar wealth.
Watch out guys next year she’ll be tip toeing around this like she has with vlogging or making videos for the last two years... it’ll be a “I’m gunna pay for the decs... no I’m not I thought I’d just craft my own tree.... oh but those professional decs are the best ...” 😳